PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything that isn't awesome about CM Punk

eboy
09-25-2011, 04:04 PM
You probably already read this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following his victory over Alberto Del Rio at Saturday night's RAW live event in El Paso, Texas, CM Punk paid tribute to the late Eddie Guerrero

Punk spoke on the microphone and said that when he thinks of El Paso, he thinks of Eddie Guerrero. He feels that even though Eddie is gone, if the people who were touched by him spread his legacy, then he will continue to live. He then blew a kiss to the arena ceiling in memory of Guerrero. Fans chanted "Eddie" with Punk to conclude the show.

Vickie Guerrero appeared at the event as it took place in her hometown. She accompanied Dolph Ziggler for his United States Championship Match against John Morrison and was jeered. A small "Eddie" chant broke out during the match.

pauadrian
09-25-2011, 04:06 PM
i like how punkis the first to pay tribute to eddie in a long time

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Yes that was very awesome. It just shows how great of a guy he is when he shows tribute to legends. I mark out everytime he does Macho Mans pose on the top rope.

eboy
09-25-2011, 04:12 PM
Yes that was very awesome. It just shows how great of a guy he is when he shows tribute to legends. I mark out everytime he does Macho Mans pose on the top rope.

this shows what a Humble and Respectfull man he is

thejman93
09-25-2011, 04:17 PM
I teard up a little bit reading that.

eboy
09-25-2011, 04:20 PM
I teard up a little bit reading that.

trawling Youtube for Rage today i was watching some old guerrero matches including his last one against Kennedy he was an absolute Legend

S.E. Zero
09-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Great find I loved that Punk did that, Eddie should always be remembered in some way and what a way for Punk to do it.

He truly is awesome :D

straightedge916
09-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hReYveAq5uM

Y2J___Y2J
09-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Cool thing to do by Punk. Eddie was awesome, nice to see he's remembered. VIVA LA RAZA!

URATOOL
09-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Watched hard Knocks again last night. It was quite moving towards the end seeing Eddie and Chris in the ring after Chris won the WHC. Eddie with the WWE belt and Chris with the WHC belt. Hugging and crying. Knowing that both are now gone.

Undertaker Mark
09-25-2011, 04:46 PM
Punk is a stand up guy for paying tribute to one of the all time greats. I also kind of find it admirable that Vickie continues to lend her incredible heat getting prowess to the sport that shortened Eddies life. R.I.P

VanHooliganX
09-26-2011, 12:42 AM
Christ I miss Eddie.

It should be Rocky vs. Eddie Guerrero. Not Cena.

CM_Jericho
09-26-2011, 01:27 AM
I loved it when he came out in macho man colors on the Raw after his death

HBK
09-26-2011, 03:00 AM
funny thing is if John Cena done this or the Macho Man thing, then every1 would be saying he is doing it for a cheap way to be liked more or Vince made him do it

shoes4jews
09-26-2011, 03:08 AM
They would've used Cena most likely if he was actually at that show, but since he wasn't, they used Punk.

Samuel L. Jackson
09-26-2011, 08:09 AM
You probably already read this

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Following his victory over Alberto Del Rio at Saturday night's RAW live event in El Paso, Texas, CM Punk paid tribute to the late Eddie Guerrero

Punk spoke on the microphone and said that when he thinks of El Paso, he thinks of Eddie Guerrero. He feels that even though Eddie is gone, if the people who were touched by him spread his legacy, then he will continue to live. He then blew a kiss to the arena ceiling in memory of Guerrero. Fans chanted "Eddie" with Punk to conclude the show.

Vickie Guerrero appeared at the event as it took place in her hometown. She accompanied Dolph Ziggler for his United States Championship Match against John Morrison and was jeered. A small "Eddie" chant broke out during the match.

... his hair ... it's not "awesome".

Sully
09-26-2011, 08:40 AM
The way his hair is. Punks hair used to be awesome...but those evil maniacs up at WWE HQ made him cut it. Punk had a nice style going on during his Nexus days though, I suppose his current one isn't THAT awful. I mean I've seen worse hair cuts through the WWE days, but I certainly don't like Punk's hair right now.

Everything else though...yeah he's awesome, and yeah what he did for Eddie definitely earned him some brownie points.

Y2Jryder
09-26-2011, 03:31 PM
his hygiene isn't that good lol