PDA

View Full Version : Lampard

Juvenile Junkie
09-25-2011, 05:15 AM
So it seems for now,he is now longer guaranteed a spot in the starting XV for each game.Im sure somewhere out there the transfer mill would have started IF he was to leave,and this is pure fantasy,which team would you like to see him join,and this is any team from any league......

Enforcer23
09-25-2011, 09:09 AM
see him going to inter milan, man city, spurs or real madrid i could really see him moving to those clubs...kinda odd that he isint a first choice starter but things change and to ME he is just not wanting to re-invent himself

VanHooliganX
09-25-2011, 08:10 PM
see him going to inter milan, man city, spurs or real madrid i could really see him moving to those clubs...kinda odd that he isint a first choice starter but things change and to ME he is just not wanting to re-invent himself

Over my fucking dead body!

So it seems for now,he is now longer guaranteed a spot in the starting XV for each game.Im sure somewhere out there the transfer mill would have started IF he was to leave,and this is pure fantasy,which team would you like to see him join,and this is any team from any league......

I'm glad to see Chelsea realise he is shit. Took them a few seasons but now I fear Chelsea again.
Lampard should forever thank Jose for building Chelsea around him to make him look good.
Hopefully he can never get into the england squad now as well and Gerrard can play properly with other good centres like Barry.

Also, when was the last time Lampard scored for England, that wasn't a penalty.

Steve Austin
09-26-2011, 06:05 PM
Starting XV? Thats 15 ;) XI is 11. Back on topic I think Lampard is way way way overrated, he shouldn't be in the England team and no matter what some blind Chelsea fans say he is nowhere near as good as Gerrard. Leaving Lampard out could lead both England and Chelsea to success. He's slow, not great at anything on the pitch (although he seems like a nice guy) Capello and AVB have both left him out recently and its worked, I'm not saying don't have him in the squad or on the bench just don't put him in the England team over and excellent and in form Scott Parker.