PDA

View Full Version : Really TNA?? Really?!?!?

charmingone28
09-24-2011, 11:21 PM
Okay so I'm at the Halloween store tonight checking out what the fam is all going to be for that night and as I'm walking in what do my eyes see a Hulk Hogan costume and all decked out in get this a TNA world title. Now what lame brain thought of this and why arent there any other TNA wrestlers costumes??

Dameduse823
09-24-2011, 11:28 PM
i've never really understood wrestler costumes. I mean every year wwe comes out with the rey mysterio and the john cena with teh mask and the fake 6 packs and they just look so stupid

IrkenInvader
09-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Russo Swerve!

charmingone28
09-24-2011, 11:37 PM
i've never really understood wrestler costumes. I mean every year wwe comes out with the rey mysterio and the john cena with teh mask and the fake 6 packs and they just look so stupid

Interestingly enough I didnt even seea any of those there. Saw a whole butt load of em last year but the only one I saw was Hulks

broc808
09-24-2011, 11:38 PM

it's pretty obvious to be honest kids love that stuff kids go trick or treating kids like WWE kids like dressing up for Halloween so why not

as far as this goes that's hilarious that they don't have any other costumes except Hogan

Sully
09-24-2011, 11:55 PM
it's pretty obvious to be honest kids love that stuff kids go trick or treating kids like WWE kids like dressing up for Halloween so why not

as far as this goes that's hilarious that they don't have any other costumes except Hogan

This ^

Rey Mysterio and John Cena's biggest fan base are obviously children, the same children who beg their parents to buy merchandise such as t-shirts or hats. Most kids want to dress up as people they look up to, and when they are introduced to people like John Cena...who is their role model...they want to dress up as their role model for halloween.

Sully
09-24-2011, 11:57 PM
And why you saw a Hulk Hogan costume opposed to other superstars, Hulk Hogan may be the most recognizable person related to professional wrestling, hell...Adults would wear his costume. Considering he's in TNA...(and I think a heel?) I doubt many children would wear the costume.

charmingone28
09-25-2011, 12:00 AM
Thats the thing I only saw child Hogan costumes. I dont know very many kids these days who know who Hulk is

broc808
09-25-2011, 12:08 AM
Thats the thing I only saw child Hogan costumes. I dont know very many kids these days who know who Hulk is

lol not many children watch TNA to begin with so that may be a part of it if anything they could have a baby face like RVD or AJ styles but to have a heel that really not many kids know doesn't make much since

THEKEVINBRAND
09-25-2011, 12:09 AM
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-10923882dt.jpg
http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/800419.jpg?is=375,375,0xffffff

pauadrian
09-25-2011, 12:10 AM
This ^

Rey Mysterio and John Cena's biggest fan base are obviously children, the same children who beg their parents to buy merchandise such as t-shirts or hats. Most kids want to dress up as people they look up to, and when they are introduced to people like John Cena...who is their role model...they want to dress up as their role model for halloween.

cm punk for a halloween costume
with a pepsi sticker to go on your arm
and an ice cream you can carry

CrowOfMurders
09-25-2011, 12:14 AM
Okay so I'm at the Halloween store tonight checking out what the fam is all going to be for that night and as I'm walking in what do my eyes see a Hulk Hogan costume and all decked out in get this a TNA world title. Now what lame brain thought of this and why arent there any other TNA wrestlers costumes??

How is this a big deal? It's a costume,if i paid a ridiculous price to look like a wrestler,i'd want a little title belt as well,it's actually smart of tna if u think about it,who the hell really considers Hogan a tna star? he had one match at the beginning of his tna run and he's gonna have one at the end of his TNA run. This way,they still tie hogan into the TNA brand AND have the image of the title out there. Realistic accuracy isn't a big deal when begging for candy. Now if it said *BONUS BOUND FOR GLORY SPOILER EDITION* and gave away the surprise ending as Hogan finger poking Roode after he wins and takes the title, THEN i'd be pissed.

On another note,who besides Sting has a look worth making a costume out of? Samoa Joe fat suit? Chris Daniels black nail polish,eyeliner and bald cap? Jeff Hardy dirty wifebeater,arm sleeve and baggy of pills?James Storm cowboy hat and beer bottle? Eric Young fake beard and thunderbolt panties? Kurt Angle handcuffs and DUI summons? They don't sound like great costumes...

broc808
09-25-2011, 12:24 AM
How is this a big deal? It's a costume,if i paid a ridiculous price to look like a wrestler,i'd want a little title belt as well,it's actually smart of tna if u think about it,who the hell really considers Hogan a tna star? he had one match at the beginning of his tna run and he's gonna have one at the end of his TNA run. This way,they still tie hogan into the TNA brand AND have the image of the title out there. Realistic accuracy isn't a big deal when begging for candy. Now if it said *BONUS BOUND FOR GLORY SPOILER EDITION* and gave away the surprise ending as Hogan finger poking Roode after he wins and takes the title, THEN i'd be pissed.

On another note,who besides Sting has a look worth making a costume out of? Samoa Joe fat suit? Chris Daniels black nail polish,eyeliner and bald cap? Jeff Hardy dirty wifebeater,arm sleeve and baggy of pills?James Storm cowboy hat and beer bottle? Eric Young fake beard and thunderbolt panties? Kurt Angle handcuffs and DUI summons? They don't sound like great costumes...

^^^^^^ post of the year lol

Russo swerve
09-25-2011, 12:48 AM

Hahaha.......

Russo swerve
09-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Russo Swerve!

Indeed......

Tyler Durden
09-25-2011, 02:00 AM
I'll be Zack Ryder this year. Woo Woo Woo!

monctonvike
09-25-2011, 06:28 AM

man when your on you nail it

steveorton
09-25-2011, 06:50 AM

^Full of win^

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-25-2011, 07:51 AM

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/in/inflatable-sumo-wrestler-costume.jpg

Russo swerve
09-25-2011, 09:01 AM
I'll be Zack Ryder this year. Woo Woo Woo!

-________-

dai_haz
09-25-2011, 09:09 AM
lol not many children watch TNA to begin with so that may be a part of it if anything they could have a baby face like RVD or AJ styles but to have a heel that really not many kids know doesn't make much since

plus the fact that hogan hasnt had a reign as tna world champion, a microphone or crutches would be more him lol

evilgenius780
09-25-2011, 09:10 AM

well freakin said!!!!

KJ PUNK
09-25-2011, 09:45 AM
I'm disappointed that the Hogan costume doesn't come with a steroid bottle, a back brace and crutches.

TheRockerGother
09-25-2011, 10:05 AM
Are you really mad or something over this????

AOF666
09-25-2011, 10:39 AM

I was at Walmart yesterday and I seen a Sting Costume in the kids section!

Undertaker Mark
09-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Im surprised there's not an Angelina Love costume. Bitch is scary

clrj3514
09-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Im surprised there's not an Angelina Love costume. Bitch is scary

They don't wanna give little girls the idea that you have to have huge boobs to be liked :D

SN: I was Goldberg for Halloween once. Having muscles & chest hair made me feel awesome!

kiltbill
09-25-2011, 01:28 PM
They don't wanna give little girls the idea that you have to have huge boobs to be liked :D

SN: I was Goldberg for Halloween once. Having muscles & chest hair made me feel awesome!

Maybe you could be ODB this year?

tnafanwwehater
09-25-2011, 01:41 PM

to be honest tna doesnt cater to kids. therefore hogan is the only costume that would actually selll since he is already a worldwide name. why do you look so much into stuff like this -_-

Bodom
09-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Of everything there is to complain about TNA you pick Halloween costumes? Really?

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-25-2011, 01:56 PM
Of everything there is to complain about TNA you pick Halloween costumes? Really?

This should be with all the other pointless threads.

charmingone28
09-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Not complaining geeze, just making an observation that TNA wants to go main stream so the cater a costume to kids who dont know who Hulk Hogan is. My daughter only knows and thats cause I watch TNA on occasion

kiltbill
09-25-2011, 10:41 PM
Not complaining geeze, just making an observation that TNA wants to go main stream so the cater a costume to kids who dont know who Hulk Hogan is. My daughter only knows and thats cause I watch TNA on occasion

....I really don't see your point here. If your daughter knows, then othre kids will know.

charmingone28
09-25-2011, 11:08 PM
Okay I challenge you to find a kid and ask them who Hulk is.

kiltbill
09-26-2011, 11:09 PM
Okay I challenge you to find a kid and ask them who Hulk is.

I challenge you to ask them to come and see some puppies.

Reichwulf
09-26-2011, 11:23 PM
the only wrestler i'd go as for Halloween would be
him:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/114/850/boogeyman_display_image.jpg?1311275591

Reichwulf
09-28-2011, 10:23 PM
I think the boogeyman scared everyone away from this halloweenish thread :p

Juvenile Junkie
10-04-2011, 10:46 AM
wow,Im glad I don't come from a country where halloween is a calender event.

Robstar
10-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Another reason I'm glad I live in Australia.