PDA

View Full Version : WWE UK Tour

MattTY2JHBK
09-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Hey Guys,

I've been a HUGE pro wrestling fan for years now but have never had the chance to see the WWE live when they've been down in the UK. Therefore, I really want to see them this November, but I was just wondering what to expect?
Can anyone fill me in on what the matches and atmosphere is like at a show like this?
Also, is it just for the wrestling itself or do they ever do autograph sessions?

kersh
09-25-2011, 02:33 AM
ive done 4 UK shows

Hull 95
birmingham 06 (Raw taping)
sheffield 06 (raw taping
manchester 10 (raw taping)

Hull the house show was good (main event bret hart & bulldog vs Owen and Anvil)
birmingham taping wasnt great but mainly because of idiots with signs and the fact the main story line was about hogan and he never turned up
(main event Christian V Batista)
sheffield, this was the week after the Eddie tribute show and one week before survivor series so they had one show to get 2 weeks of storys in,
(main event HBK Vs JBL with Kane, big show, chris masters, carlito, orton, lashley,Ray ray as lumberjacks) a really good show, we even got vince!!!
Manchester was a slow starter and it was about wade barretts home coming, apart from the awful womens match was another good show plus we has tea with santino skit (look it up if you dont know it)
(main event, Nexus Vs Orton,Mark Henry, MIZ,R Truth & MVP)

in summary they will give you a good show but i found its better to get cheaper seats. you dont get a sign blocking you every 2 minutes, crowd will be good and will screw up all story lines by cheering for the wrong people
p.s TNA also do good house shows here.

bcfccalum
09-25-2011, 06:16 AM
went to a raw taping in cardiff november last year, had decent seats next to the ramp, was only a small venue and no one had signs. Main event was Miz V Cena. other matches were things like sheamus v morrison which imo was the best match of the night. also zack ryder v big zeke, A-Ry v R-Truth, Orton V Barrett - Cena as ref. really enjoyed it and would recommend you to go to a show

kersh
09-25-2011, 07:02 AM
the only thing ill moan about the live tapings his how the arena goes dark during commericals. yet its a pre taped
still worth it though

HeelTurn
09-25-2011, 07:04 AM
Its completely different going to a house show or a TV taping, both are good but for different reasons.