PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious story

UMSILLYUNCE
09-24-2011, 06:47 PM
So i got a warning for getting trolled by the same 3 people yet they go untouched and can still message me and post in my thread. I thought this was different from other sites like wrestling zone which are a bunch of whiny little smarks.

Well anyways i made three threads all of which i was trolled hardcore by the same three posters i sent the mods messages asking for assistance in ridding myself of those horrid trolls. But i logg on today and find a warning in my inbox like wtf after i sent them a few messages of asking them to go take a look at my thread yet i get a mean spirited warning like wth?

So i think it all comes down to those three posters being ''good'' friends with the mods that's the only explanation i can think of and i hope the mods reads this because what they did was highly uncalled for give me a warning when i am the one who was attacked.
Has anyone had this happen to them before?

68wPayne
09-24-2011, 06:59 PM
There's always gonna be someone busting your balls. If you're talking about that URATOOL or whatever his/her name is I can't see him being "friends" with any of our mods. And our mods are quick to step in when something really gets out of line. All in all there are some people who are just haters here, and other people who will respond to your stuff genuinely. Just gotta roll with the punches my man.

IrkenInvader
09-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Stop feeding the trolls.

Asherdelampyr
09-24-2011, 07:30 PM
So i got a warning for getting trolled by the same 3 people yet they go untouched and can still message me and post in my thread. I thought this was different from other sites like wrestling zone which are a bunch of whiny little smarks.

Well anyways i made three threads all of which i was trolled hardcore by the same three posters i sent the mods messages asking for assistance in ridding myself of those horrid trolls. But i logg on today and find a warning in my inbox like wtf after i sent them a few messages of asking them to go take a look at my thread yet i get a mean spirited warning like wth?

So i think it all comes down to those three posters being ''good'' friends with the mods that's the only explanation i can think of and i hope the mods reads this because what they did was highly uncalled for give me a warning when i am the one who was attacked.
Has anyone had this happen to them before?

1. You made two threads. 1 about how you hated a certain wrestler, and another about how you liked a certain diva that some other people didn't.

2. Other people showed up on those threads with different opinions and started to state their cases for why they felt the way that they did

3. Instead of actually discussing said opinions you started getting defensive and throwing a fit, throwing around insults and all around just making an ass of yourself

4. Now when you are sent a warning about said behavior instead of looking back on what you wrote and trying to decide if you were perhaps a bit out of line you decided to make another thread basically whining about how you were sent a warning, and your belief that somehow everyone whose opinion you didn't like enough to start an argument with must be buddies with the mods.

proof: (For the record, these are just the posts I found that were not bad enough to have already been deleted.)

HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA HAHAAHAH

Damn dude if you ride my dick any harder i'll have to make you my bitch 0__o

That's so cliche of you mr iwc regular blah blah blah insert lame insult here and blah blah blah ok i believe peanut butter jelly time....Haters have not a voice but a voice nobody wants to hear. IWC smarks all the same try to gather in numbers act...bleh like i care Alicia fox is a damn good wrestler and you haters can sit there and bitch about her all day just making her more famouswhile she graces your tv and you sit at home being a sorry cretin. ;)

The fact that you responded so fast proves you're just an envious prick move on child. -__-

Are you simple or just stupid and envious?

Lets keep this thread going into the 40th page there is no way someone you hate would garner such a reaction wiat it's because i said i hates that cm botch lmao Oh yeah cm punk is a horrible talent bwhahahah get mad children i fed off your anger laughing is fun

we could go on, but I see no reason to

IrkenInvader
09-24-2011, 07:33 PM
Stop feeding the trolls damnit.

Asherdelampyr
09-24-2011, 07:37 PM
Stop feeding the trolls damnit.

Oh... Ok but only because your signature has hypnotic powers over me