PDA

View Full Version : The Dibiase Posse

HBK
09-24-2011, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7YdKpxTykw&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ewrestlingnews.com%2Fheadlin es%2FThe_RockCenaSSeries_Plans_DiBiases_Tailgate_P .php&feature=player_embedded
I think it would be a cool idea and possibly help Ted get over thoughts? Also now that Cody is a lil banged up any1 else besides me wish he would get the IC title.

Rilla
09-24-2011, 12:05 PM
I think its a pretty cool idea, and might help. The internet is a strong way to get yourself over.

BlazersDozen
09-24-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm for anything that gets DiBiase over. I think he could be the face of the company.

Beserker
09-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Sounds like a good idea he seems like a cool guy too

The_Awesome_One
09-24-2011, 02:22 PM
I'm a big Dibiase fan I have been ever since he first debuted, but he has a habit of having the ball dropped on him and i'm really worried that its happening again, since he lost almost clean to Rhodes at NOC and was on superstars this past week, he really needs the IC title and a lengthy reign

68wPayne
09-24-2011, 02:28 PM
I love Ted DiBiasi and see him as a definate future main eventer. I love that he said he was from Mississippi instead of being billed from Florida. Woot Woot Dirty Dirty

clrj3514
09-24-2011, 03:59 PM
Prepare to lynch me.

I like DiBiase 10 to 1 over Rhodes.

There's just something about him, hope he gets a push.

68wPayne
09-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Prepare to lynch me.

It's the kneepads. If Rhodes wore kneepads he would be 100x more watchable. Maybe I'm weird but without kneepads it just looks like he is wearing underwear and boots

Androo
09-24-2011, 05:50 PM
I'm for anything that gets DiBiase over. I think he could be the face of the company.

Prepare to lynch me.

Same here. I think Cody is great but, and I want him to succeed and be great aswell, but I just like Ted DiBiase better. He has great matches. I think he always tries to change things up as far as possible in each match he has, evenwhen he was in that bad losing period few months back on NXT n Superstars. His matches were class. To me, he had the best match anyone had with Sin Cara on Smackdown, in Caras first matches on tv, when it was tough going in those matches.

I think he's up there in the Top 5 in ring workers in WWE, with Bryan, Punk, Kidd, and Ziggler. It's his mike work, and crowd interaction where he struggles, but given a bit more stuff to work with, and time onthe mike, I think he'll get better there.

AOF666
09-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Sounds like a really cool idea!

clrj3514
09-24-2011, 08:27 PM
It's the kneepads. If Rhodes wore kneepads he would be 100x more watchable. Maybe I'm weird but without kneepads it just looks like he is wearing underwear and boots

This made me LOL. Whenever he comes out I'm like "PUT SOME KNEEPADS ON!"

68wPayne
09-24-2011, 08:30 PM
This made me LOL. Whenever he comes out I'm like "PUT SOME KNEEPADS ON!"

Yup, great minds think alike. I keep thinking "what the hell, is this some kinda damn rib or something or does he just like the breeze on his knees"

Robareid
09-25-2011, 09:49 AM
I thought it was okay when he was doing the Dashing gimmick, but why doesn't he have any now

And I love DiBiase too, hope this goes well for him

KJ PUNK
09-25-2011, 10:49 AM
This actually makes me like Dibiase more. He seems like a really great dude.

kjell
09-25-2011, 02:15 PM

You are right. It's the kneepads. It's one of those things that sets him apart. I think it looks awesome

68wPayne
09-25-2011, 02:30 PM
You are right. It's the kneepads. It's one of those things that sets him apart. I think it looks awesome

To each their own I suppose. I love Cody in ring and I think he's an amazing character, like the rest of the Rhodes clan he took a completely retarded gimmick and made it work epically. I just can't stand to see him without kneepads lol. Does he still rock the Triforce on his boots? I haven't noticed but I thought that was always awesome.

Mikeyboy7777777
09-25-2011, 03:13 PM
my interest in ted dibiase jr just resurfaced I want him to be on the future superstars that will get pushed list along with hawkins reks mcintyre and the usos and barrett

THEKEVINBRAND
09-25-2011, 10:18 PM
WWE Superstar Ted DiBiase is now doing a promotion where he will tailgate with his fans, The DiBiase Posse, before WWE shows in the city they are running in that day. Here is his video from YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7YdKpxTykw&feature=player_embedded#at=326

capn-edu
09-25-2011, 10:40 PM
isnt there a post about this already?

Reichwulf
09-25-2011, 10:44 PM
WWE Superstar Ted DiBiase is now doing a promotion where he will tailgate with his fans, The DiBiase Posse, before WWE shows in the city they are running in that day. Here is his video from YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7YdKpxTykw&feature=player_embedded#at=326

that's actually really cool and a neat idea he came up with. If he does one for when the wwe comes around Charleston i'd definitely go.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-25-2011, 10:51 PM
isnt there a post about this already?
i dunno and im too lazy to look

that's actually really cool and a neat idea he came up with. If he does one for when the wwe comes around Charleston i'd definitely go.

i think it's only smackdown shows but then again he said only shows that he's booked on

HBK
09-25-2011, 10:55 PM
Seen where they might have a Rhodes and Orton feud, if so that could mean that Ted might get the IC strap

VanHooliganX
09-26-2011, 12:18 AM
Pretty cool idea. I like that he's thinking outside the box as well.