PDA

View Full Version : Interview: Michelle McCool talks about life-threatening illness

xAzureSkye
09-24-2011, 08:47 AM
Michelle McCool has opened up about a life-threatening illness which left her hospitalized for 16 days in 2006.

In a preview for an interview on her fansite, Michelle reveals that she returned from a European tour and was hospitalized after losing the sodium in her body from drinking too much water. At the same time, Michelle was recovering from a broken sternum from one of her matches on the tour which left a hole in her chest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UYotU3bqMO8#!

Very powerful stuff, glad that she was able to get better and eventually come back to WWE

AOF666
09-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Remember hearing about it, didn't know how bad it was!

The Brown One
09-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Sad news, that. I'm glad she got better and came back to wrestle. I didn't quite like her in her last few years, but since she left, the Divas division hasn't been the same.

xAzureSkye
09-24-2011, 04:53 PM
Sad news, that. I'm glad she got better and came back to wrestle. I didn't quite like her in her last few years, but since she left, the Divas division hasn't been the same.

Like her or not, you have to admit she was one of the hardest working Divas 2007 - 2011 and arguably one of the most improved Divas of all time. I've always loved her, especially when she was a face.

I'm definitely glad she was able to recover because I dunno what the Divas division would have been like without her.

Rokudo
09-25-2011, 02:24 AM
Although I absolutely hated the "Piggie James" stuff, I can't argue that Michelle was carrying the Divas division the last few years and she will always be one of the greatest Divas ever.