PDA

View Full Version : The End of Superstars

Royce
09-24-2011, 12:31 AM
So i just had an idea... What if ending superstars is part of another "reality" storyline to give hhh some more opposition... One or a few superstars could come on raw all pissed that the little airtime they were given was taken away... They could then eventually align with truth and miz and eventually part of the survivor series match that is being rumoured... Im thinking someone like drew but who knows... It would be a solid push directly to a main event storyline... Thoughts???

URATOOL
09-24-2011, 12:59 AM
So i just had an idea... What if ending superstars is part of another "reality" storyline to give hhh some more opposition... One or a few superstars could come on raw all pissed that the little airtime they were given was taken away... They could then eventually align with truth and miz and eventually part of the survivor series match that is being rumoured... Im thinking someone like drew but who knows... It would be a solid push directly to a main event storyline... Thoughts???

But they aren't ending Superstars.

blink
09-24-2011, 04:20 AM
Anyone care to post a link to the news board for uratool so he can read about superstars being canceled? I would but my phone won't let me. As for the initial idea, I like it. I like anything that pushes McIntyre, really.

CGBigMan
09-24-2011, 04:28 AM
Anyone care to post a link to the news board for uratool so he can read about superstars being canceled? I would but my phone won't let me. As for the initial idea, I like it. I like anything that pushes McIntyre, really.

it will still be showing internationally

URATOOL
09-24-2011, 04:34 AM

It not being cancelled. It's just being taken of the air in the states. I don't live there. So for me and the rest of the world it's not being cancelled. Can you dig it succccccccccccccccccccccker!!!

Y2J___Y2J
09-24-2011, 04:40 AM
Superstars just isn't being shown on WWE.com anymore. It's airing internationally so it would make no sense.. They are angry because they don't get to be on WWE.com anymore..?!! LOL

URATOOL
09-24-2011, 04:44 AM
Superstars just isn't being shown on WWE.com anymore. It's airing internationally so it would make no sense.. They are angry because they don't get to be on WWE.com anymore..?!! LOL

It'll still be on Youtube.

blink
09-24-2011, 05:08 AM
It not being cancelled. It's just being taken of the air in the states. I don't live there. So for me and the rest of the world it's not being cancelled. Can you dig it succccccccccccccccccccccker!!!

Hmm... Well I guess I am a sucker then. Drat!

Y2Jryder
09-24-2011, 05:35 AM

quoted because I like your post

Russo swerve
09-24-2011, 10:37 AM

Lol..... U just knew u were right

kersh
09-24-2011, 03:26 PM
international superstars (like international version of sunday night heat) just wont be the same, a couple of job matches and highlights from raw

Dashing Rachel
09-28-2011, 05:09 PM
IMO, I don't miss WWE Superstars. Considering guys like Drew McIntyre, Primo, JTG, Brodus Clay (vs. the local competitor du semaine), Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Heath Slater, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Johnny Curtis, and Trent Barreta appear on the show on a regular basis.

Occasionally, guys like John Morrison, Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel, Jinder Mahal, Ted DiBiase, Alex Riley, Jack Swagger, Zack Ryder, Great Khali, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, and the Divas would have a match on WWE Superstars but not very often.

By contrast, guys like John Cena, Randy Orton, Kane, Cody Rhodes, The Miz, Mark Henry, Christian, Alberto Del Rio, R-Truth, Sheamus, and Sheamus rarely appear on WWE Superstars at all.

What was your take on WWE Superstars?

Wade Barrett 1979
09-28-2011, 05:38 PM
I think it served it's purpose well! I think it should have gone the other way and they should have made it the third main show!! I like guys such as Baretta, Kid, Tatsu, Hawkins, McIntyre et al!

Anyway, I can't complain, I live in the UK, so I'll still get to see it! :0)

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-28-2011, 06:05 PM
I'd rather watch those guys having decent matches on Superstars than seeing them released.

JLeeDude1892
09-28-2011, 06:11 PM
I REALLLLLLY miss WWE Superstars. It was great. It have the mid-lower card guys time to shine. And the divas actually got 10 minute matches. I'm glad guys like Cena, Miz and Del Rio weren't on it. They're seen enough.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-28-2011, 06:14 PM
I REALLLLLLY miss WWE Superstars. It was great. It have the mid-lower card guys time to shine. And the divas actually got 10 minute matches. I'm glad guys like Cena, Miz and Del Rio weren't on it. They're seen enough.

That is one of the biggest things I liked about Superstars. When Trent Baretta suplexed Tyson Kidd from the top rope an out on to the side of the ring that was a jaw dropping moment an I haven't had that feeling since that time that Brock Lesnar an Big Show destroyed the ring during one of their many matches.

Dashing Rachel
09-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Definitely. When Cody Rhodes first joined the SD roster last year, it wasn't unusual for him to appear on WWE Superstars, but now he rarely appears on the show due to the fact that he's involved in a feud with Randy Orton not to mention he's one of SmackDown's top heels.

BTW, "local competitor du semaine" is "local competitor of the week" in French. This week, Brodus Clay faced a guy from Memphis Wrestling.

SESAfro
09-28-2011, 06:25 PM
I wont miss Superstars since I mainly watch it on YouTube instead of WWE.com. I watch it every week and shall not stop anytime soon.

Dude573
09-28-2011, 07:08 PM
Well, the guys on Superstars I feel are far more entertaining than the guys on SD and Raw.

Danny92
09-28-2011, 07:17 PM
its the only way to see some proper matches from mcintyre kidd barretta etc

Y2J___Y2J
09-29-2011, 11:26 AM
They still make it you know.?! Just they don't show it on WWE.com.. you will probably find it on youtube somewhere..
I remember Undertaker appeared on one of the first shows on Superstars last year( or whenever it started).. went downhill from then

Tommy Thunder
09-29-2011, 11:37 AM
I'll miss it, since it's the one show on tv that's jam packed with good wrestling.