PDA

View Full Version : Raw vs. Smackdown

AXArchie
09-24-2011, 12:13 AM
Best show of the week?

After seeing Cody's blood bath from Orton, Smackdown bury Raw without a doubt.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-24-2011, 12:15 AM
Best show of the week?

After seeing Cody's blood bath from Orton, Smackdown bury Raw without a doubt.

Blood Bath? Did you see a unedited version or something?

BlazersDozen
09-24-2011, 12:18 AM
I didn't see any "blood bath"

I saw Orton pull him to the table while Cody was wiping the blood off then RKO him on the announce table.

SmackDown has been better for the past few weeks IMO but people will say RAW just because of the unpredictable ending & because the Punk storyline is on RAW for 1/4 or less of the show.

AXArchie
09-24-2011, 12:21 AM
Nope. but it looks pretty sick. Raw is overrated, the storyline seems rushed for some reason.

BlazersDozen
09-24-2011, 12:26 AM
Nope. but it looks pretty sick. Raw is overrated, the storyline seems rushed for some reason.

I agree on both!

Smackdown writers build wrestlers characters so well then once they're over they are sent to RAW where their average writers don't utilize them correctly even though on SD these wrestlers already showed they can be something big. Its annoying!

Why not just move the SD writers to RAW if they want RAW to be the better show?

AXArchie
09-24-2011, 12:31 AM
If they do, every wrestlers would get bury by Cena since Raw is revolve around Cena burying talents.

BlazersDozen
09-24-2011, 01:12 AM
If they do, every wrestlers would get bury by Cena since Raw is revolve around Cena burying talents.

That's because the RAW writers are sub par to SD in development. Def make better stories but besides that they fail to compare to SD writers. Orton beats everyone on SD but the writers make it more entertaining & more thought out so his opponants don't look TOO weak.

alexrules01
09-24-2011, 01:13 AM
It would have been cool to see a bit more of Cody, but the amount of blood we did see was pretty graphic, it was like Cody's blood was in Ortons baby oil bottle this week.

The Brown One
09-24-2011, 01:48 AM
I usually prefer Smackdown over Raw, since the matches are better. But this Raw was good. Besides the crap with Hugh Jackman and Vickie Guerrero, we got to see Ziggler, Ryder, Punk, the 8 men in the tagteam match and finally Beth and Natty team up in a match. Those matches weren't great, but its nice to see them get showcased without Cena getting most of the spotlight.

Y2J___Y2J
09-24-2011, 04:37 AM
I know Smackdown was edited but I seen some pictures of Cody online.. And HOLY FUCK.. it's been years since there was that much blood in WWE.. And it was nasty.!
Smackdown all around is probably the better show but Orton is the Cena of Smackdown which sucks ass..!

Mikeyboy7777777
09-24-2011, 12:22 PM
I pick smackdown just because they showed a great tag team match and I say GREAT with a lot of double teams from the usos which should have held the belts months before air boom but anyway great match