PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan heel turn?

Dashing Rachel
09-23-2011, 10:53 PM
This:
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/frustrated-bryan-fires-back
I hope not, but then again Ted DiBiase, Jr. & the Great Khali turned face so anything is possible.

KJ PUNK
09-23-2011, 11:02 PM
I think that Bryan would be a GREAT heel. He could utilize more of his aggressive moveset. Could become a more psychotic ruthless heel that'll beat you to death.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-23-2011, 11:06 PM
I hope he does turn heel!!!!!!!!!

Necroyeti
09-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Heel Bryan Danielson was the best Bryan Danielson back in the day. A D-Bry heel-turn could be the greatest thing ever.

IIIII HAAAAAVE 'TIL FIIIIIVE

Asherdelampyr
09-23-2011, 11:16 PM
I'll echo the other sentiments here
I would love to see a heel Daniel Bryan, we missed that with him being fired during the beginning of the Nexus angle

I've seen his heel work in other promotions, and I think it adds a depth of character that, right now he is sorely lacking
Usually I am against turning people heel just to inject some charisma/character, but in this case I'm all for it

thatdevilsblue
09-23-2011, 11:20 PM
I think a heel turn for him would be great...he has very little personality as a face, despite how good of a performer he is...he can certainly use a heel turn, yes!

capn-edu
09-23-2011, 11:21 PM
i wanted him to start as face and end as face
i wanted him to be the new wwe jeff hardy

zapphoman
09-23-2011, 11:28 PM
I have to agree with everybody else on here. He needs to be viewed as a credible threat if he is going to get the title and becoming a heel would be a big step in the right direction.

BlazersDozen
09-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Heel Bryan Danielson is awesome so this would be a win!

The Brown One
09-24-2011, 01:53 AM
I'm throwing it out there right now: Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the WHC at WM28. I see Orton still being a face then, because they always put a huge star in the world title matches at Wrestlemania.

Robareid
09-24-2011, 01:55 AM
I'm throwing it out there right now: Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton for the WHC at WM28. I see Orton still being a face then, because they always put a huge star in the world title matches at Wrestlemania.

Or could be Sheamus. Either way, it is likely the WHC will be face by WM so turning DB face makes sence

Y2J___Y2J
09-24-2011, 04:32 AM
Ehhhh a DB heel turn is probably the only way to go if they want to make him really credible, a feud with DiBiase could be good

Asherdelampyr
09-24-2011, 04:36 AM
Ehhhh a DB heel turn is probably the only way to go if they want to make him really credible, a feud with DiBiase could be good

I could see that
after that they could have Orton put him over a bit

The Brown One
09-24-2011, 04:55 AM
Or could be Sheamus. Either way, it is likely the WHC will be face by WM so turning DB face makes sence

The thing is, will the WWE really think that Sheamus will be over enough as a main event face to defend a world title at Wrestlemania? Personally, I think Sheamus would, but I'm not the WWE writers.

The_Awesome_One
09-24-2011, 04:59 AM
heel D-Bry = PG Benoit

Asherdelampyr
09-24-2011, 05:01 AM
The thing is, will the WWE really think that Sheamus will be over enough as a main event face to defend a world title at Wrestlemania? Personally, I think Sheamus would, but I'm not the WWE writers.

I don't know, I mean he got royally screwed last WM
However trip is said to be very high on him, as are the Smackdown writers, so it's possible

zapphoman
09-27-2011, 03:02 PM
heel D-Bry = PG Benoit

this comment has tons of win in it.

jethro
09-27-2011, 03:26 PM
WWE will limited his moveset,plus he look small compare to other wrestlers so I don't think WWE turn him into aggressive heel wrestler that look believable to beat up someone like Sheamus,Cena,Henry or Khali.I think no one will jeer him too because of the respect he got from the old fans so it is best for him to play a role as face underdog or tweener.

2cent

Undertaker Mark
09-27-2011, 03:44 PM
I would love a heel D-bryan. He could use more torturous moves and be more like a pit bull in the ring. When he kicks somone I belive it I cant say that for alot of other wrestlers.

Y2Jryder
09-27-2011, 03:46 PM
i wanted him to start as face and end as face
i wanted him to be the new wwe jeff hardy

So why don't you give him some drugs?

DonzelDomination
09-27-2011, 04:04 PM
heel D-Bry = PG Benoit

My thoughts exactly

Kenny_Penfold
09-27-2011, 04:16 PM
I thought Bryan wanted to cash in at Mania? So, the obvious result is Rock winning the title from Cena and Bryan comes out and cashes in, in front of the Rock's millions (and millions) of fans in Florida. Think about it, The Rock won't want a full title run but will want to win in front of his fans. Vince wants to do three 2 out of 3 series with Rock and Cena and this clears the title from the picture and allows someone else to have a run at it and gives Bryan a full hell turn and hate from the fans instantly. The Rock and Cena could then continue their fued (I don't know say Cena FU's Rocky and Bryan runs in). Bryan then goes into a program with Sheamus/Jericho or whoever? Just a thought but kind of makes sense, no?

Y2Jryder
09-27-2011, 04:21 PM
I thought Bryan wanted to cash in at Mania? So, the obvious result is Rock winning the title from Cena and Bryan comes out and cashes in, in front of the Rock's millions (and millions) of fans in Florida. Think about it, The Rock won't want a full title run but will want to win in front of his fans. Vince wants to do three 2 out of 3 series with Rock and Cena and this clears the title from the picture and allows someone else to have a run at it and gives Bryan a full hell turn and hate from the fans instantly. The Rock and Cena could then continue their fued (I don't know say Cena FU's Rocky and Bryan runs in). Bryan then goes into a program with Sheamus/Jericho or whoever? Just a thought but kind of makes sense, no?

not it doesn't make any sense lol.

Siracul
09-27-2011, 04:24 PM
heel D-Bry = PG Benoit

That good or bad ?
Dun get me wrong to me Benoit was always awesome from the days of Japan :D

but I assume it's good since Daniel Bryan's work as a heel is much better than face.

Tommy Thunder
09-27-2011, 04:44 PM
Heel Bryan would be awesome IMO.
"Snap or Tap", "I have till 5", I want to see him use these expressions in WWE. Daniel Bryan looks like an aggressive guy, WWE need to let him do his thing. Let the peacock fly.

hollywoodrock
09-28-2011, 05:53 AM
He cant cash the mitb on the wwe title