pc vs xbox
ps3 vs wii
psp vs ds
ps3 vs xbox
xbox vs wii
pc vs ps3

Tomsta666
09-23-2011, 05:46 PM
The console wars don't exsist. Unless you're under 15 then maybe they do...

pauadrian
09-23-2011, 05:51 PM

lol im 14 an im offended

THE HEARTBREAK KID
09-23-2011, 05:53 PM

^^ LOL

im an xbox guy.. but as long as it's a good game then i dont care what console it's on,

Tomsta666
09-23-2011, 05:53 PM
:cool: hahaha then stop being such a fanboy!!

I mainly play 360, but I still enjoy my Wii from time to time.
And ocaisonally play PC games. Im going to treat myself to a PS3 soon.

Iron Ape
09-23-2011, 05:57 PM
^^ LOL

im an xbox guy.. but as long as it's a good game then i dont care what console it's on,
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/guy-fieri-minute-to-win-it-01-320.jpg

pauadrian
09-23-2011, 05:59 PM
:cool: hahaha then stop being such a fanboy!!

I mainly play 360, but I still enjoy my Wii from time to time.
And ocaisonally play PC games. Im going to treat myself to a PS3 soon.

im not being a fanboy im just asking what you think of them lol

THE HEARTBREAK KID
09-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/guy-fieri-minute-to-win-it-01-320.jpg

LOL thanks..:)

Tomsta666
09-23-2011, 06:03 PM
im not being a fanboy im just asking what you think of them lol

Thats cool man. Really though if you're a true gamer.
You shouldn't give a fuck about specific consoles.
Just good games :cool: Yes??? ;)

KJ PUNK
09-23-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm a PS3 guy, but I enjoy playing 360 as well (even tho I don't own one). I've never played a Wii because I don't know anyone that actually owns one. And i hate playing games on my PC. IDK why tho.

SESAfro
09-23-2011, 06:52 PM
People care about which console is better? HA!

I own a 360 and constantly still play my PS2 and DSi. Good games are all that matter.

Asherdelampyr
09-23-2011, 07:45 PM
the SNES owns all these pretenders!
long live the King

pauadrian
09-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Thats cool man. Really though if you're a true gamer.
You shouldn't give a fuck about specific consoles.
Just good games :cool: Yes??? ;)

yea i enjoy mostly sports racing games and cod
probably the reason i dont like halo or gears

IrkenInvader
09-24-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm an Xbox kinda guy. Mostly because the 360 has more of the style of games I like to play.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-24-2011, 04:07 AM
Console Wars are a thing of 1983 when E.T's cartridges were infamously dumped into a landfill in New Mexico. (Yes, it's true.) And then again from 1991-1997. Those were the golden years of any preceived "Console Wars".

I am and always have been a Nintendo fanboy. I've had (and still do.) EVERY Nintendo sytem created (Yes, Famicom, Super Famicom, etc as well. ;)) and will always love their games.

With that being said, I am also a loyal Sony buyer when it comes to PC's, Laptops, Walkmans, TV's, etc... so naturally I went with a PSone as well. I still have all of them too. My PS3 is used on the daily basis at my house. There are many different games to be played there but my son always takes control with Call Of Duty: Black Ops lol. Either way, I've never been much of a Microsoft fan in terms of buying their product. I know my PC runs on Windows and all but, I purchased a Sony product that happened to come with it. ;) I've played the 360 and original and none of it appealed to me at all when it came to original content. And to this day it still doesn't.

Tha by no means denies me any right as "being a gamer". I'm picky and choose to spend my money on games I actually am interested in not just "OOOHHH DIS' LOOKS LIEK DA' WINNAZ!!". ya dig?

pauadrian
09-24-2011, 07:38 PM
Console Wars are a thing of 1983 when E.T's cartridges were infamously dumped into a landfill in New Mexico. (Yes, it's true.) And then again from 1991-1997. Those were the golden years of any preceived "Console Wars".

I am and always have been a Nintendo fanboy. I've had (and still do.) EVERY Nintendo sytem created (Yes, Famicom, Super Famicom, etc as well. ;)) and will always love their games.

With that being said, I am also a loyal Sony buyer when it comes to PC's, Laptops, Walkmans, TV's, etc... so naturally I went with a PSone as well. I still have all of them too. My PS3 is used on the daily basis at my house. There are many different games to be played there but my son always takes control with Call Of Duty: Black Ops lol. Either way, I've never been much of a Microsoft fan in terms of buying their product. I know my PC runs on Windows and all but, I purchased a Sony product that happened to come with it. ;) I've played the 360 and original and none of it appealed to me at all when it came to original content. And to this day it still doesn't.

Tha by no means denies me any right as "being a gamer". I'm picky and choose to spend my money on games I actually am interested in not just "OOOHHH DIS' LOOKS LIEK DA' WINNAZ!!". ya dig?

i dig and i am picky as well

Dubs
09-24-2011, 07:44 PM
http://media.gdgt.com/img/product/3/2pp/sega-dreamcast-3ub-460.jpg

Dreamcast > ALL

:p :p :p

thejman93
09-24-2011, 07:51 PM
my son always takes control with Call Of Duty: Black Ops lol.

Is Corey one of those kids who calls me a pussy as he's sniping me repeatedly? :D

pauadrian
09-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Dreamcast > ALL

:p :p :p

http://imagenes.levelup.com/uploads/news/photos/news_photo_11720_1295572173.jpg