PDA

View Full Version : Watching ROH chronologically

Robareid
09-23-2011, 01:04 PM
I watch ROH chronologically, which can be quite hard, with their TV tapings about a month delay, their live iPPVs and their 3 month delay DVDs. It can be hard keeping away from results. However I manage it, and think it adds to the feel of every card. ATM I am just watching No Escape on DVD, as it is the last show leading up to the TV tapings, and I won't watch DBDIX for a couple of weeks, as I am going to wait till I have seen all of the first TV taping.

So I was wondering, am I the only one to do this? Or are there others who do the same?

Necroyeti
09-24-2011, 01:50 AM
I generally try to, but I ALWAYS order and watch the iPPVs live.

Robareid
09-24-2011, 01:52 AM
I am sometimes tempted to do that, but I usually get them on replay or DVD

Necroyeti
09-24-2011, 02:12 AM
I can't really afford to buy much ROH DVDs, so I have to rely on piracy. I sometimes feel a bit remorseful about doing it since ROH is not a corporate monster like WWE/TNA, but I try to spend money on them when I can - I don't really mind paying a tenner to stream live events, and I didn't mind paying a tenner to download ISO files of old DVDs on rohvideos.com before that stopped. I DO mind paying almost tenner in shipping costs though, so I tend to buy ROH and PWG disks infrequently and in bulk.

Necroyeti
09-24-2011, 02:18 AM
Speaking of watching shit chronologically, I'm in the process of doing that with 2004 ROH. It's cool to see how the company evolves following the Rob Feinstein scandal.

Robareid
09-24-2011, 02:29 AM
I known and again watch some old ROH, I am up to the beginning of 2003 atm