PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Possibilities????

jledwig
09-23-2011, 11:43 AM
How many people feel like Mick Foley could be returning at Hell In A Cell?

This would be a fitting return for him as hes one of the ones that makes this match famous. Also a possible return of Undertaker?

What do you guys think? He has been teasing a return for a while.

Tommy Thunder
09-23-2011, 11:44 AM
I really hope they make him the GM. The fact that WWE aren't doing anything after doing that angle is ridiculous.

thejman93
09-23-2011, 11:46 AM
Is his 90-day no compete thing done yet? If so, then why not.

the-rocks-stunner
09-23-2011, 12:33 PM
as i'm reading this i'm in the middle of countdown to lockdown!

the-rocks-stunner
09-23-2011, 12:34 PM

does tna have one? if so i think its been 100+ days!

jledwig
09-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Does TNA even do the 90 days clause anymore?

thejman93
09-23-2011, 12:56 PM

I thought they did; maybe not though.

jledwig
09-23-2011, 01:00 PM
cuz for a while since he left TNA hes been teasing appearances.

jledwig
09-23-2011, 01:00 PM
You know to think about it. i wouldnt mind a retirement match at wrestlemania Undertaker vs Mankind

Robareid
09-23-2011, 01:09 PM
You know to think about it. i wouldnt mind a retirement match at wrestlemania Undertaker vs Mankind

I don't see it happening, but if it did it would probably be good. I don't think it will happen because Undertaker will probably only have a couple more Wrestlemanias left, and I feel Trips will take atleast one of them and I don't feel WWE would use one on Foley. But I could be wrong

BlazersDozen
09-23-2011, 01:59 PM
I don't see it happening, but if it did it would probably be good. I don't think it will happen because Undertaker will probably only have a couple more Wrestlemanias left, and I feel Trips will take atleast one of them and I don't feel WWE would use one on Foley. But I could be wrong

Why not?

Foley is one of the most adored guys in the history of wrestling. I haven't met anyone who dislikes him at all. I'm also pretty sure that he's adorded by everyone in the company as well. How many times has he left & come back & continues to NOT be made to look weak like they do to other guys who leave & return.

I'm sure if Mick wanted it & Taker agreed then nobody, not even Trips, would have a problem with it.

Also, idk if they should bring Mick back as GM. This storyline they are running with Punk is already being compared to TNA's Immortal storyline. The same storyline that Foley revieled himself as the annonymous Network Executive. I don't think it would look good to bring him back in a similar storyline as the annonymous general manager.

shambo2k9
09-23-2011, 02:03 PM

Does TNA have any clauses is a better question lol

But i think Foley VS Taker at WM wud be awesome because they both know how to work with each other so well... but i dont think it will happen.

Y2J___Y2J
09-23-2011, 02:09 PM
TNA doesn't have a 90 day non-compete clause.. (because lots of the talent work in the indies)
But whatever they decide to do with Foley should be good.. GM of Raw would be cool.. to bring some attention back to that, but if probably wouldn't happen until the HHH/Punk feud is over and Vince is back in control.

Rich Cranium
09-23-2011, 02:15 PM

Yeah, he used that time to mow lawns for charity.

I really hope they make him the GM. The fact that WWE aren't doing anything after doing that angle is ridiculous.

The notion that Foley is GM is ridiculous imo. Everyone knows he has been in TNA during the highlight of that podium/laptop's career.

the wrestling shade
09-24-2011, 01:11 AM
the only thing this might work on a wrestlemania level is only by turning the match to a hardcore because lets face it Mick is trash when it comes to normal matches but he is gold when it comes to hardcore matches and the undertaker doesnt actualy have it in him anymore (wrestling wise) so yeah! make it happen but let it be without rules

Brewer 314
09-24-2011, 03:49 AM
I can see it now: Mick Foley shows up at Hell In A Cell and cuts a promo. Then yeah, the lights are cut off right after he says that " he put the HIAC match on the map"......

You can guess what happens next.