PDA

View Full Version : James Storm vs Kurt Angle Impact wrestling

JUS10
09-23-2011, 03:10 AM
I thought it was a excellent match. this weeks impact was good TV in my opinion

Poot-Hair
09-23-2011, 04:06 AM
I thought it was a excellent match. this weeks impact was good TV in my opinion Dern...you beat me to it! I was about to post the same thing lol. I agree absolutely, tonight's iMPACT! was extremely good and the main event as well. It really showed that James Storm is very much a viable competitor (maybe even a Heavyweight Title contender eventually?). But of course it also shows that Kurt Angle could wrestle a mop and make the mop look good ;)

NickAW1990
09-23-2011, 05:20 AM
I agree. I would quite like to see a Roode vs Storm title match after Roode (hopefully) beats Angle at BFG.

monctonvike
09-23-2011, 07:34 AM
I think roode vs storm for the world title should be very good. Angle will be taking time off in the future, but it looks like they are paving the way for an angle vs hardy feud

AOF666
09-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Haven't seen it yet but heard it was good, need to check it out on youtube!

shambo2k9
09-23-2011, 09:33 AM
I thought it was a excellent match. this weeks impact was good TV in my opinion

Agreed... Also apparantly its still going on because nobody actually rang the bell at the end lol.... longest.... match.... EVER. :P

JUS10
09-23-2011, 02:19 PM
I was really surprised that storm kicked out of the angle slam. i thought it was over. lol a suspenseful match

Markedoutforlife
09-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Unselfish storytelling by kurt all the way... Nice carry job kurt! But in all fairness the match was top notch for a james storm push. Well done to both wrestlers.

Bodom
09-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Straight up make James Storm TNA Champ.

eboy
09-24-2011, 02:38 PM
I think roode vs storm for the world title should be very good. Angle will be taking time off in the future, but it looks like they are paving the way for an angle vs hardy feud

Yea to train for the Olympics :/

That Match was awesome even the Immortal Ending couldn't ruin it James Storm impressed the Hell out of me also Last Week Kazarian vs Robert Roode tore the house down yet was lost under Flair vs Sting milxxxviii

Rich Cranium
09-24-2011, 02:47 PM
I cannot wait for Storm to wrestle Roode. That is going to be GREAT! I predict a Storm heel turn.

eboy
09-24-2011, 02:56 PM
I cannot wait for Storm to wrestle Roode. That is going to be GREAT! I predict a Storm heel turn.

I Hope not and they stay like the American Wolves in ROH but then this is TNA and they Love a Good Heel Turn or a bad heel Turn for the matter

Bodom
09-24-2011, 06:10 PM

I'm hoping neither of them turn on each other. Let Bobby win the TNA title, let James Storm kill Eric Young for the TV title, and have Beer Money pick the tag straps back up. Keep them as unbeatable superfaces for until the build up to next year's Bound For Glory where Bobby starts getting jealous of Storm and THEN turns.

thejman93
09-24-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm hoping neither of them turn on each other. Let Bobby win the TNA title, let James Storm kill Eric Young for the TV title, and have Beer Money pick the tag straps back up. Keep them as unbeatable superfaces for until the build up to next year's Bound For Glory where Bobby starts getting jealous of Storm and THEN turns.

Bobby gets jealous of Storm? Shouldn't that be the other way around sin Roode would be World Champ and Storm would only be TV Champ?