PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Anderson! ANDDDDEEEEERSOOOON

Stinger187
09-22-2011, 10:54 PM
http://www.allwrestlingsuperstars.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/Mr-Kennedy-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg
Mr.Kennedy

https://s3.amazonaws.com/WizardWorld/ww2/Celebrities/%E2%80%9CMr.%20Kennedy%E2%80%9D%20KenAnderson/%E2%80%9CMr.%20Kennedy%E2%80%9D%20KenAnderson.jpeg
Mr.Anderson

I'm not one to grip about size but i liked his size and look better when he was in WWE. So lighter wrestling schedule means don't work out as much?!? If i worked my ass off to look like Mr.Kennedy did, I want to keep in shape and maintain the look. He just looks like a BAMF. Don't get me wrong Mr.Anderson is awesome, i think they could use him better. I'm just saying if he looked like he did in WWE more people would take him as a serious contender.
That's all

BlazersDozen
09-22-2011, 10:59 PM
I also noticed that he's getting pretty chubby but it could be due to getting older.

Asherdelampyr
09-22-2011, 11:00 PM
probably just due to age
either way, he is still in much better shape than I, which makes it hard to judge

Stinger187
09-22-2011, 11:03 PM
probably just due to age
either way, he is still in much better shape than I, which makes it hard to judge

This is true, but what i was saying is you work so hard to get like that and I know there is people who are older and still look good! Look at Chris Daniels he's in greeeeeeeeat shape he's 40

Asherdelampyr
09-22-2011, 11:05 PM
This is true, but what i was saying is you work so hard to get like that and I know there is people who are older and still look good! Look at Chris Daniels he's in greeeeeeeeat shape he's 40

true
I think he has been spending more time working on his endurance, and just becoming a better wrestler, wheras in WWE he had to work to not look like the fat guy in the ring, which has a higher standard for physical definition.

Stinger187
09-22-2011, 11:07 PM
true
I think he has been spending more time working on his endurance, and just becoming a better wrestler, wheras in WWE he had to work to not look like the fat guy in the ring, which has a higher standard for physical definition.

and a lighter schedule in TNA

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-22-2011, 11:13 PM
I'm not one to grip about size but i liked his size and look better when he was in WWE. So lighter wrestling schedule means don't work out as much?!? If i worked my ass off to look like Mr.Kennedy did, I want to keep in shape and maintain the look. He just looks like a BAMF. Don't get me wrong Mr.Anderson is awesome, i think they could use him better. I'm just saying if he looked like he did in WWE more people would take him as a serious contender.
That's all

That's what she sa-- never mind.

WWE had full control of him for 200 days a year so I am sure they made him work out more. Plus we all know Vince's fetish with big muscles. I am sure TNA is more concerned with his ability rather than his physical stature. I mean just look at Samoa Joe.

Stinger187
09-22-2011, 11:16 PM
That's what she sa-- never mind.

WWE had full control of him for 200 days a year so I am sure they made him work out more. Plus we all know Vince's fetish with big muscles. I am sure TNA is more concerned with his ability rather than his physical stature. I mean just look at Samoa Joe.
did you watch him in WWE, from what I've seen out of him he hasn't improved much.... if at all

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-22-2011, 11:19 PM
did you watch him in WWE, from what I've seen out of him he hasn't improved much.... if at all

Agreed, besides that great match he did with Angle at Lockdown in 2010 he is pretty much the same. The point I was trying to make was that TNA most likely cares more about him in the ring and on the mic than him having a six pack.

Stinger187
09-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Agreed, besides that great match he did with Angle at Lockdown in 2010 he is pretty much the same. The point I was trying to make was that TNA most likely cares more about him in the ring and on the mic than him having a six pack.

Yes but what i'm saying is if you worked that hard and worked ur ass off to get that six pack wouldn't you try to keep it? And let me say Angle can make almost anyone look good in a match!

Asherdelampyr
09-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Yes but what i'm saying is if you worked that hard and worked ur ass off to get that six pack wouldn't you try to keep it? And let me say Angle can make almost anyone look good in a match!

If the work was his idea, yes
if it was for WWE, maybe not
It's like, you get married, and your wife wants to have you dress in nicer clothes, and you do, and it gets some positive feedback from other people
then you get divorced, you're going back to the T-shirts

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-22-2011, 11:25 PM

I guess keeping up with your work-outs isn't for everyone. His injuries may also play a role in his slacking off. Maybe he doesn't want to aggravate any of his past injuries?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-22-2011, 11:26 PM
It's like, you get married, and your wife wants to have you dress in nicer clothes, and you do, and it gets some positive feedback from other people

Bitches being bitches. Nice analogy.

Asherdelampyr
09-22-2011, 11:27 PM
Bitches being bitches. Nice analogy.

I like to think of the WWE as an angry woman who knows where the knives are kept
it makes more sense that way

Stinger187
09-22-2011, 11:28 PM

Damn I must have a nice marriage, If my wife wants me to dress a different way FUCK NO, she married me for who i am. T-shirts and allllllll BAWHAHAHAHA

Stinger187
09-22-2011, 11:30 PM
I guess keeping up with your work-outs isn't for everyone. His injuries may also play a role in his slacking off. Maybe he doesn't want to aggravate any of his past injuries?

Okay i can understand that.(off topic) why do Doctors make people do physical therapy on ur back or leg or whatever when its hurt and you are trying to make it stronger?

Asherdelampyr
09-22-2011, 11:31 PM
Damn I must have a nice marriage, If my wife wants me to dress a different way FUCK NO, she married me for who i am. T-shirts and allllllll BAWHAHAHAHA

yeah, my ex wife was a bit of a knife wielding maniac
hot though...

maybe I am over-sharing here

Stinger187
09-22-2011, 11:33 PM
yeah, my ex wife was a bit of a knife wielding maniac
hot though...

maybe I am over-sharing here
You bring a damn gun then! XD

AlexWorldOrder
09-22-2011, 11:38 PM
Umm.. The guy looks like he's 30 pounds lighter. I don't give a shit what wrestlers look like as long as they're entertaining, and to me, he is. I believe he will be used better in the coming days, but it's so hard for TNA to push anybody; if he gets pushed, you get the "WHY DONT THE PUSH THEIR ORIGINALS DEE DAAHH DURRRR!!!". I like his look now more than WWE though. I hate the fact that sometimes you need to be sprayed with gay oils, and look orange, to make it in the wwe.

Asherdelampyr
09-22-2011, 11:39 PM
You bring a damn gun then! XD

I brought a lawyer
less prison time that way

BlazersDozen
09-22-2011, 11:43 PM
You can't compare Daniels to Anderson. Anderson is a heavyweight who relies on his power which = muscle. During aging, when your metabolism slows, muscle turns to fat.

Daniels is a high flyer who relies on speed so he works on cardio more than lifting weights.

Basically, Anderson would be more inclined to lift weights than work on his cardio. Daniels is more inclined to work on cardio than lifting weights which is why he's still skinny as hell in his 40s

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Okay i can understand that.(off topic) why do Doctors make people do physical therapy on ur back or leg or whatever when its hurt and you are trying to make it stronger?

Basically they are trying to re-build the muscles and tendons surrounding the area slowly so you can get it back to full use. I had it done to my wrist a few times.

Y2Jryder
09-23-2011, 06:30 AM
Mr. Kennedy/anderson is awesome , I'm just sayin'

The_Awesome_One
09-23-2011, 07:01 AM
I think its to do with him being injury prone, just look at him when he debut in WWE he was Freaking huge, but then he got injured came back and he wasnt as big anymore, then he got injured again and got even smaller.

It happens with alot of wrestlers due to the fact that when they are injured they cant really work out without risking agravating said injury.

AOF666
09-23-2011, 09:54 AM

I disagree, when he was in WWE, he was accident prone. Now that he is not in WWE, he is no longer accident prone!

Y2J___Y2J
09-23-2011, 12:00 PM
I skip most of the stuff with Anderson in it.. His matches just don't excite me whatsoever. And it's normally the same promo time after time

kiltbill
09-23-2011, 02:53 PM
I skip most of the stuff with Anderson in it.. His matches just don't excite me whatsoever. And it's normally the same promo time after time

Agree. 'I'm an asshole' etc. Fine, but dosomething. The only a'hole thing he does at the moment is take a paycheck for bringing little to the show.
He started off as TNA's version of STSO. Now?

Stinger187
09-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Agree. 'I'm an asshole' etc. Fine, but dosomething. The only a'hole thing he does at the moment is take a paycheck for bringing little to the show.
He started off as TNA's version of STSO. Now?

Very true. He hasn't really made himself a staple in TNA if he just feel off the show people wouldn't really notice. I'd be very sad but the show would go on like he wasn't even there. Unlike AJ if he left people would take notice and want to know wtf happened.