PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever see Storm in the title picture?

capn-edu
09-22-2011, 10:17 PM
what the title says :O

BlazersDozen
09-22-2011, 10:39 PM
I think he'll end up facing Bobby Roode by the end of 2011 or early 2012 unless Immortal goes past December but I doubt it will since Hogan is probably leaving at the end of his contract.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-22-2011, 10:40 PM
I believe we will and we should when Bobby wins the title. It is only a matter of time before Storm get jealous at Roode's success and, BOOM, feud started.

Good question!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-22-2011, 10:41 PM
I think he'll end up facing Bobby Roode by the end of 2011 or early 2012 unless Immortal goes past December but I doubt it will since Hogan is probably leaving at the end of his contract.

Fingers crossed.

TwoTone
09-23-2011, 12:04 AM
I think Storm vs Roode would be an epic series of matches. Even if they do it as face vs face. Honestly I would love to see it go down without the normal/predictable heel turn

Asherdelampyr
09-23-2011, 12:05 AM
Yes, I believe that we will
after Roode

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-23-2011, 12:16 AM
I think Storm vs Roode would be an epic series of matches. Even if they do it as face vs face. Honestly I would love to see it go down without the normal/predictable heel turn

Let me just remind you who is booking these things...

http://wrestlehut.org/images/8/87/Vincerusso.jpg

Necroyeti
09-23-2011, 12:30 AM
Hopefully. Do you all remember the Texas Deathmatch between Storm and Harris at Sacrifice 2007? That would be one storyline I wouldn't mind being repeated.... plus w/ Roode being a better worker than Harris, and the fact it would probably main event, there's a possibility it could be an even better match.

I'm not that optimistic though... knowing TNA they'll probably throw it on free TV and have it end in a run-in. GOTTA KEEP THE HEEL STRONG FOR STEINER VS ROODE BROTHER.

Poot-Hair
09-23-2011, 04:34 AM
Who knows maybe we'll just get to see a good ol' face vs. face match. Roode wins the title, Storm comes out to congratulate him/challenge him for the title. I honestly think that Storm should be a viable competitor for the title. He's hella over with the fans, great mic skills, and is an overall decent worker. Roode deserves a good long title run because let's face it he is TNA'S gold right now, but I would like to eventually see Storm in the picture

AOF666
09-23-2011, 09:27 AM
Agree with eveyone else, just hope they don't have one turn on the other.

monctonvike
09-23-2011, 10:52 AM
It would be very naturel for them to feud for the world title at some point. Its one of the few times tna wouldn't be dumb for the ol heel face change. They are best friends, almost like brothers, brothers fight sometimes they could turn storm back to face after his feud but I do wish tna would take a break for the turns