View Full Version : bullying

pauadrian
09-22-2011, 05:03 PM
has it happened to you
were you a bully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs

Rich Cranium
09-22-2011, 05:16 PM
I feel like I have seen this thread before...hmmmmmm, let me see if i can find it.

IrkenInvader
09-22-2011, 05:43 PM
I feel like I have seen this thread before...hmmmmmm, let me see if i can find it.

Bully get powerbombed. Or something to that effect.

I was always to big to be bullied.

KJ PUNK
09-22-2011, 06:01 PM
I was watching this and thinking "This big kid is about to go off."

Yup. He did.

Dameduse823
09-22-2011, 06:04 PM
I was passively bullied. No one at my schools really talked to me but they always gave me looks and spread rumors. I was always on my own reading weird books so no one wanted to mess with me because they though I would snap and kill them

Steve Austin
09-22-2011, 06:37 PM
I was passively bullied. No one at my schools really talked to me but they always gave me looks and spread rumors. I was always on my own reading weird books so no one wanted to mess with me because they though I would snap and kill them

Maybe its because you're in an asylum ;)

Sully
09-22-2011, 06:50 PM
I have somewhat of a frowned upon stand when it comes to bullying. Kids who snap and go off crying, or even worse shooting up a school...just because they get called names, that's stupid. If you want to kill yourself because someone calls you names, you're a little bitch.

Physical bullying is what needs more attention, the types where someone is beating someone up, taking their lunch money, giving them wedgies, or any other ways they can humiliate the person.

But as long as they don't put your hands on you, there is no need to go putting a noose around your neck. Edit: There is no need to put a noose around your neck no matter what the circumstance is I might add.

Steve Austin
09-22-2011, 06:52 PM
I have somewhat of a frowned upon stand when it comes to bullying. Kids who snap and go off crying, or even worse shooting up a school...just because they get called names, that's stupid. If you want to kill yourself because someone calls you names, you're a little bitch.

Physical bullying is what needs more attention, the types where someone is beating someone up, taking their lunch money, giving them wedgies, or any other ways they can humiliate the person.

But as long as they don't put your hands on you, there is no need to go putting a noose around your neck.

I hear that. I hate young chavs who often bully people in groups but once they are on their own they do nothing.

el gabo
09-22-2011, 08:47 PM

But as long as they don't put your hands on you, there is no need to go putting a noose around your neck. Edit: There is no need to put a noose around your neck no matter what the circumstance is I might add.

That's pretty naive. Given that Columbine and many other cases, I would pay equal attention to both types of bullying. If anything in many cases psychological wounds are more difficult to heal.

IrkenInvader
09-22-2011, 09:09 PM
That's pretty naive. Given that Columbine and many other cases, I would pay equal attention to both types of bullying. If anything in many cases psychological wounds are more difficult to heal.

Those kids in Columbine were already crazy to begin with.

Iron Ape
09-22-2011, 09:19 PM
Yeah, how in the hell is physical humiliation unacceptable but emotional humiliation isn't? I really don't get that distinction. If anything, I'd argue that fucking with a person's head is worse. That's the shit that leads to suicides and monsters being created. Far beyond having your friggin' tater tot money jacked.

pauadrian
09-22-2011, 10:15 PM

oh shit
-runs away-

helmsley
09-22-2011, 10:20 PM
i used to bully, im not proud of it, but i was young.

i think is ok to put some attention to it, but i think some cases are exaggerated and now sometimes just pranking or joking with someone can be considered bullying......which is annoying

steveorton
09-23-2011, 09:59 AM
That kid just got owned. He could hardly walk just goes to show be a star

Sully
09-23-2011, 10:37 AM
Emotional bullying only takes damage whenever the child being bullied is already mentally disrupted. If a child's mind is already disturbed for whatever reason, that person needs help. Of course when bullies take a role in that situation it only makes things worse, but I feel that if a child has no other issues other then someone calling him names...their actions are completely uncalled and are only results of them being weak.

Automatic
09-23-2011, 01:09 PM
has it happened to you
were you a bully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs

I saw this on the news. Way back.

zapphoman
09-23-2011, 01:21 PM
I was kind of a bad kid when I was in elementary school until my 6th year. I got alot more mellow that year. During the rest of my education, people said that I was too big to bully. I hate bullies. I don't see why anybody would want to hurt anyone physically or mentally.

Markedoutforlife
09-23-2011, 01:30 PM
I remember when hazing was good o d fashioned fun. Now every social outcast has a free pass to pick up an assau t riffle for a simple fat jo,e or ca ling someone gay. Im not gonna empower someone to have to ability to ruin my day. Maybe kids are just soft these days, but im not gonna bash anyone for what they beleive is true. My humble opinion, signed, bullied but not suicidal.

Iron Ape
09-23-2011, 05:18 PM
Emotional bullying only takes damage whenever the child being bullied is already mentally disrupted. If a child's mind is already disturbed for whatever reason, that person needs help. Of course when bullies take a role in that situation it only makes things worse, but I feel that if a child has no other issues other then someone calling him names...their actions are completely uncalled and are only results of them being weak.
You can't provide a single shred of evidence to back up this uber-ridiculous assertion. And the rest of your post is as spectacularly misinformed as it is ignorant.

This country is in the midst of an epidemic of gay teens committing suicide because they're being condemned and chastised for their own identity on an almost daily business. To suggest that these sort of traumas only damage those that are already "mentally disrupted" is just...wow. I almost don't even know where to begin with the inherent wrongness of such a thing. It's like some kind of warped Social Darwinism that one would find scrawled in feces on the inside of a short yellow bus.

Iron Ape
09-23-2011, 05:24 PM
I remember when hazing was good o d fashioned fun. Now every social outcast has a free pass to pick up an assau t riffle for a simple fat jo,e or ca ling someone gay. Im not gonna empower someone to have to ability to ruin my day. Maybe kids are just soft these days, but im not gonna bash anyone for what they beleive is true. My humble opinion, signed, bullied but not suicidal.
Yeah, calling someone a "faggot" to their face day-in and day-out and then getting on their social network and telling them that they're going to burn in hell sounds like an absolute blast. I can't even begin to imagine how alienating a person via hate crime would be construed as anything but good ol' fashioned fun. Those saucy pastel-enthusiasts should totally just grow a bigger, manlier pair and get over themselves.

Man, the lack of empathy in here is downright frightening.

Tomsta666
09-23-2011, 05:40 PM
I was never bullied. Never been a bully.

<<<<<<< Total inbetweener.

xAzureSkye
09-23-2011, 05:43 PM
I only had 1 bully, he was 3 years older then me. He didnt like my brother (same year as him) but couldnt do anything since my brother would end his life with 1 punch, so he decided to pick on me. Of course, model student and me being quite a badass school wouldnt believe me.

Eventually it got sorted out when some of his own friends stood up for me and beat the hell out of him.

Sully
09-24-2011, 02:55 PM
You can't provide a single shred of evidence to back up this uber-ridiculous assertion. And the rest of your post is as spectacularly misinformed as it is ignorant.

This country is in the midst of an epidemic of gay teens committing suicide because they're being condemned and chastised for their own identity on an almost daily business. To suggest that these sort of traumas only damage those that are already "mentally disrupted" is just...wow. I almost don't even know where to begin with the inherent wrongness of such a thing. It's like some kind of warped Social Darwinism that one would find scrawled in feces on the inside of a short yellow bus.

The way I explained it didn't really help my case, as it came off wrong making me look like more of a dick then what my original opinion automatically gives me.

I did say that the way I felt about this was highly frowned upon though. As you can see, I was right.

eboy
09-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Bullied for being a Wrestling Fan

Bullied people and not Proud of it!

clrj3514
09-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Never been bullied & never bullied anyone.

Don't really see it here, maybe it's worse in bigger cities. If you do see it here it's emotional not physical.

68wPayne
09-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Look maybe I'm in the minority but I don't get why all the commotion about bullying these days. I was bullied, it's how I learned not to be self conscious and it's how I learned to crack jokes and hone my wit. If someone takes fucking with you too far Daddy always told me to put them in their place. Maybe if kids these days would learn how to roll with the punches everything would be alright. I shutter to think of what these kids who run home crying to mommy or the media will be like when they grow up

Krysys
09-24-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm gonna be honest, bullying is a lot worse than it was like 10 or 15 years ago, especially with social networking. When someone is bullying you it is almost impossible to get away from this person. It seems so much worse when the bullying is cause by hate, whether it be hate for the race or sexuality or just because you don't like the person. I grew up in a pretty rough area and saw a lot of it. Both me and my brother experienced it because we stood up for ourselves. I've also noticed that a fight is never fair in bullying, you don't get your ass kicked by one guy it is usually a group and that is despicable. The guy who bullied me and my brother wouldn't confront us by himself, he would gather up his friends, so it'd be like me and my brother and him a 10 or 12 guys. Its crazy how things are now a days. People wonder why bullied kids stay home and don't do anything. As far as mental bullying, I think that's worse than psychical bullying because it doesn't end when a fist hits you. I'm sorry but if someone comes up to you everyday and just constantly puts you down it will effect the way you look at yourself and making you question things. That's just my opinion sorry for rambling