PDA

View Full Version : Survior Series - My team choices

Joonny
09-22-2011, 02:22 PM
First, sorry for my english. I'm from Norway.

In every forum I go, I keep seeing theese threads about "who will tag with Cena and The Rock at SS". That's why i decided to make my own thread about it, and explain to you my choice of what we will see at SS.

First, we know Cena and The Rock will team up. But who will be on their team? And who will they go up against?

Yeah, I thought long and hard for this, but then I put togheter a team that we might get to see.

The first team: Cena, Rock, Punk, HHH and Sheamus.
The second team: Nash, Miz, R-truth, Christian and Del RIo.

Well, first I'll explain Cena's team.
-Punk simply because this will mean I possible feud with Nash at TLC.
Punk realize that this might be his only shot to get a match with Nash and announces himself as a part of the team. Cena approves.
-HHH because he his still i charge, and those who were fired, will still be fired. He promises to be the last man standing in his team.
-Sheamus will be a part because this will get him over ass a major face. Because teaming up with the biggest faces in wwe today will make him a top guy for sure.

Then Nash's team.
-Nash, Miz and R-truth because they have something in common. None of them like HHH as COO. They will cut a good promo about facing some of the biggest stars in the wwe today and promise to beat them up so badly that all of them has to retire.
More about theese guy later.
-Christian simply is crying after another shot at Mark Henry's WHC. He is begging HHH for it. The HHH decides to put him in this match, to prove himself. Maybe if he can pin HHH, he will get i shot. (But that will not happen)
-Del Rio gets a place in this match for one reason. He is going to follow his destiny to be the greatest WWE superstar ever. And how do you do that? Well, you wrestles the best, and win.

Make it a Contract match. If Nash, Miz and Truth can win this big one, they will recive a contract. Ofc, they will lose the match, but put on a good effort. I think HHH will sign them anyway, because Vinne Mac says so (he will make a return to tv soon i think).

The outcome = Cena's team will win, with Rock and HHH last standing.

All of this is my opinions. Do you have a fantasy team?
Post it under :D

68wPayne
09-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Vince comes back to strip Triple H of his power. The Board of Directors sees that Triple H is just going to wrestle anytime someone rubs him the wrong way and decide that's not good for business so they give Vince back his power. Vince forms a new Corporation type stable with Nash, ADR, Miz, R-Truth and (just a guess for the 5th guy) Christian. John Cena, Triple H, and CM Punk team up to fight the Conspiracy (what I'm naming the new Corporation) and Triple H's last act of power is to "sign" the Kings of Wrestling to WWE contracts. That is if Chris Hero gets signed in time, otherwise I say throw in Sheamus and "Antonio Ceaser" or whatever Claudio's name is now.

Automatic
09-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Punk/Daniel Bryan/Sheamus/John Morisson/Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio/Cody Rhodes/Dolph Ziggler/Jack Swagger/Christian

68wPayne
09-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Punk/Daniel Bryan/Sheamus/John Morisson/Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio/Cody Rhodes/Dolph Ziggler/Jack Swagger/Christian

I would rather see a Team Orton vs Team Christian for the SmackDown Side

Team Orton: Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara Original, Ted DiBiasi, Justin Gabriel

Team Christian: Christian, Wade Barrett, Sin Cara Evil, Cody Rhodes, Tyson Kidd

Would love to see Justin and Tyson feud, even if it's not over a Cruiserweight Title :)

Automatic
09-22-2011, 02:45 PM

Team Orton: Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara Original, Ted DiBiasi, Justin Gabriel

Would love to see Justin and Tyson feud, even if it's not over a Cruiserweight Title :)

Oh, it was just a random fantasy line-up:p, I didn't considered any off their current storylines, although some are conveniently facing each other.

LuckIsForLosers
09-22-2011, 03:28 PM

This is a very, very good Smackdown team card...i love it! And agree on Tyson and Justin!

Y2J___Y2J
09-22-2011, 03:48 PM
I like your choices.. but to me there seems to be too many stars. They may need one or two guys for another match.
But knowing WWE it's going to end up with Cena getting the win.. Then Rock taking out Cena.

Joonny
09-22-2011, 04:13 PM
I like your choices.. but to me there seems to be too many stars. They may need one or two guys for another match.
But knowing WWE it's going to end up with Cena getting the win.. Then Rock taking out Cena.

Yeh, but I don't think they will use midcarders in a match with The Rock involved.

Y2Jryder
09-22-2011, 04:24 PM
Who will be the first guy who is posting that at survivor series one team will be all the roh guys together?

captainmoonlight
09-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Cena/rock/punk/hhh/riley

Vs

Nash/miz/truth/adr/mcintyre

Sin cara/bryan/ryder/tatsu/Gabriel

Vs

sin hun/kidd/Ryan/ziggler/swagger

Rhodes vs dibiase ic title match

Orton/sheamus/Jackson/Kali/slater (tries to turn on his team and gets beat up)

Vs

Henry/Christian/wade/clay/mahal

usos vs air boom vs hennig & otunga

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Who will be the first guy who is posting that at survivor series one team will be all the roh guys together?

Hopefully no one. 50%-75% of the WWE fan base are not going to have any idea who they are when they debut. None of them even have the same names as they did in ROH. WWE will not put a bunch of "no ones" (that's in the WWE's eyes) in a big event on one of their top 4 PPVs.

Raab22
09-23-2011, 01:42 AM
My thoughts are it will be:

Rock,Cena,Punk and Air Boom vs Del Rio,Miz,Truth,Ziggler and Swagger

the faces are team HHH and the heels are team Laurinaitis, with whoevers team wins, that person takes full control of WWE