PDA

View Full Version : Vince spoiling us too early? (possible spoilers)

homer75751
09-22-2011, 07:06 AM
I didn't see this topic posted yet, but if it has, I apologize.

" Vince McMahon was apparently upset at Monday’s RAW because Alberto Del Rio mentioned his name on TV. The mood at this week’s RAW was described by some as the most negative environment they could recall. Vince McMahon was said to be in the worst mood.

Word is that Vince felt Del Rio gave away the end result of the Kevin Nash and John Laurinaitis storyline by mentioning him."

Don't get me wrong, I like others are not surprised by this spoiler, but couldn't Vince keep his anger in check? I've seen storylines like this before and the writers did a good job keeping me in suspense to the end. As far as this line goes, I have nothing to look forward to. Is that Vince's fault for blowing up or IWC for reporting it?
Second,(feeding of the last question) outside PPV and TV program results, are we getting too spoiled on upcoming storylines? My answer is if you don't want to know then don't read them...thought?

URATOOL
09-22-2011, 07:09 AM
I didn't see this topic posted yet, but if it has, I apologize.

" Vince McMahon was apparently upset at Monday’s RAW because Alberto Del Rio mentioned his name on TV. The mood at this week’s RAW was described by some as the most negative environment they could recall. Vince McMahon was said to be in the worst mood.

Word is that Vince felt Del Rio gave away the end result of the Kevin Nash and John Laurinaitis storyline by mentioning him."

Don't get me wrong, I like others are not surprised by this spoiler, but couldn't Vince keep his anger in check? I've seen storylines like this before and the writers did a good job keeping me in suspense to the end. As far as this line goes, I have nothing to look forward to. Is that Vince's fault for blowing up or IWC for reporting it?
Second,(feeding of the last question) outside PPV and TV program results, are we getting too spoiled on upcoming storylines? My answer is if you don't want to know then don't read them...thought?

I call double bluff. VKM has learnt very quickly how to play the dirt sheet by releasing these backstage info 'leaks'.

Russo swerve
09-22-2011, 07:28 AM
Who ever didnt know vince was coming back doesnt have knockledge of the wrestling world all the clues are there.hes responsible for cutting punks mic,hes gonna rehire nash and awesome truth.

Y2Jryder
09-22-2011, 08:22 AM
Good luck in your future endeavors Alberto del Rio

Danny92
09-22-2011, 09:40 AM
they should have kept him on smackdown in the first place

Y2J___Y2J
09-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Like everybody didn't know VKM was coming back.. HHH is gonna "relieve him of his duties" and he's not gonna do anything about it..
On the spoiler thing : WWE are known for being good at keeping returns secret when ever they want to..
TBH if they wanted to make sure nobody knew about something then they could do it

LuckIsForLosers
09-22-2011, 12:31 PM
I call double bluff. VKM has learnt very quickly how to play the dirt sheet by releasing these backstage info 'leaks'.

Exactly...happened before and likely it has happened again. As the Swerve said, it doesn't take a genius to know Vince is involved in this.

The Awesome One
09-22-2011, 12:51 PM
I posted this under the title of "Moody Mcmahon" yesterday, no matter though :) I think that Vince needs to start reading what the writers are writing... instead of leaving it and moaning later

shambo2k9
09-22-2011, 01:54 PM
I posted this under the title of "Moody Mcmahon" yesterday, no matter though :) I think that Vince needs to start reading what the writers are writing... instead of leaving it and moaning later

ok im sorry but stupidest comment ever.... u think a guy like VKM who is famous for his anger/outbursts/overall ocd of control on a company doesnt read what the writers have written at least 10 times before being happy?

of course he knows that its gonna reach the dirt sheets and like the guy before me said VKM is finally catching up with the iwc. to me thats a good thing.

Rich Cranium
09-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Yeah this will be VKM's payback for HHH relieving him of his duties as he was going to fire Cena for losing the title.

AOF666
09-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Everybody should know that Vince wasn't really fired, and anyone have been watching wrestling for a long time knows Vince can't stay away from the cameras. Only reason he been away because of Linda political interest.

Rilla
09-22-2011, 04:34 PM
I don't see how this is Vince spoiling us, personally. ;P xD.

Sounds like he had a legit flip out and it was released. It's not like Vince went to the reporter guy and was like 'LOLIRCOMIN'BACKEARLYDISFUCKERSPOILEDIT'

Sully
09-22-2011, 04:40 PM
I think Vince gave away the ending himself...I had no idea it was going to end with McMahon before it was reported about Vince freaking out.

URATOOL
09-22-2011, 04:44 PM
I think Vince gave away the ending himself...I had no idea it was going to end with McMahon before it was reported about Vince freaking out.

*shakes head*

Another one that's been suckered in....

Sully
09-22-2011, 04:56 PM
I mean I had a feeling, but nothing was confirmed. Hell it's even less confirmed now, I wouldn't be surprised if Vince scrapped everything and is rewriting a whole new ending.

RagingBallsFTW
09-23-2011, 12:34 AM
Good luck in your future endeavors Alberto del Rio

He hasn't messed up in a match against Randy Orton yet. He still has a chance, but I think you already know that. ;)

shambo2k9
09-23-2011, 01:58 AM
He hasn't messed up in a match against Randy Orton yet. He still has a chance, but I think you already know that. ;)

And when that happens ladies and gents your only destiny is TNA... but you already knew that :P

Brewer 314
09-23-2011, 02:09 AM
Who ever didnt know vince was coming back doesnt have knockledge of the wrestling world all the clues are there.hes responsible for cutting punks mic,hes gonna rehire nash and awesome truth.

Cool it Einstein, you can't even spell the word 'knowledge'.

Y2Jryder
09-23-2011, 06:57 AM
And when that happens ladies and gents your only destiny is TNA... but you already knew that :P

you guys know it, woo woo woo