PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James. too much too fast?

xAzureSkye
10-08-2010, 01:19 PM
well Mickie made her TNA return last night on the Live iMPACT! & we all know what that means. those very ''smart'' people back in creative will give her a title run in about 3 weeks, just like they did with Tara.. i say they should build up a feud with her and the winner of the Fatal 4 Way this Sunday (Velvet, i'm hoping) & not turn her into the TNA Michelle McCool.

what do you think? will TNA take it too much too fast? or will they somehow be smart and give her a feud..

DarkSide
10-08-2010, 01:34 PM
TNA deserves more fresk faces in their women's division. The crowd and ratings love them - and having Mickie will only boost it.

Hope she doesn't use the TV time just to boost her record sales. Love me some Daffney!!

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 01:35 PM
I think it will be bad.

Playing favorites with the WWE talents more than their own.

DarkSide
10-08-2010, 01:46 PM
I think it will be bad.

Playing favorites with the WWE talents more than their own.

Well, that put me in my place. ;)

Sad but true - for every Kurt Angle there is an Orlando Jordan. Poor Eric Young...

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Well, that put me in my place. ;)

Sad but true - for every Kurt Angle there is an Orlando Jordan. Poor Eric Young...

They should stop pushing the WWE talents and push their own. Let the WWE people earn their spots.

merhardt03
10-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Smart creative would give her a feud first. We will see. I was excited to see her return tho. Btw where the hell is Daffney?

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 02:36 PM
Smart creative would give her a feud first. We will see. I was excited to see her return tho. Btw where the hell is Daffney?

Wasn't she out with an injury? Last time I heard of her....

I miss Daffney.

Robstar
10-08-2010, 08:30 PM
i say they should build up a feud with her and the winner of the Fatal 4 Way this Sunday (Velvet, i'm hoping) & not turn her into the TNA Michelle McCool.

Screw her way to the top you mean? lol

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Screw her way to the top you mean? lol

Mickie won't screw anyone xD right?

Robstar
10-08-2010, 09:40 PM
Mickie won't screw anyone xD right?

Yep - noone!!! Except SuperCena. And Botchtista. And Raven. ;)

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Yep - noone!!! Except SuperCena. And Botchtista. And Raven. ;)

LOOOOL xD

ok

JimmytheBlack
10-08-2010, 11:50 PM
well Mickie made her TNA return last night on the Live iMPACT! & we all know what that means. those very ''smart'' people back in creative will give her a title run in about 3 weeks, just like they did with Tara.. i say they should build up a feud with her and the winner of the Fatal 4 Way this Sunday (Velvet, i'm hoping) & not turn her into the TNA Michelle McCool.

what do you think? will TNA take it too much too fast? or will they somehow be smart and give her a feud..

There is no question that she is going to get a title run. She probably got one in her contract. Even if that were not the case. She is able to wrestle, and I hope they have her debut next week. I like how when she was talking about "changing her style". I hope she said that because there are things that WWE wouldn't let her do in the ring.

marc
10-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Ok. here is my never to be humble opinion: Mickie was a HUGE superstar in the WWE. And, whether you are a mark for the WWE (and I am not), or TNA (I'm not that either), or simply a long time fan of wrestling, you must admit that the track record for success belongs to the WWE. Granted, their storylines are not as creative as they once were, and the PG era is not the greatest thing. But, when it comes to star power, WWE out classes TNA every time. And ,since Mickie was on top of the WWE for so long, she definitely has more star power than any other knockout. And, friends, when you get technical, the only thing that matters,when giving any wrestler any belt, is whether that wrestler will put asses in seats or not. And Mickie will put asses in seats.

The Watcher
10-09-2010, 06:09 AM
I totally agree with that last post.

Also somebody said that TNA should push their own talent instead of WWEs? Newsflash guys, if people are wrestling for TNA then they ARE TNAs talent. That goes for the likes of Jeff Hardy, Ken Anderson and anybody else you've got an issue with. The fact that they've appeared for WWE in the past makes them more recognisable to the public at large so why wouldn't TNA push them?

Here's a question; do you think the guy on the street (i.e. a non-smark) is going to be more interested in buying a PPV headlined by AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe, or one headlined by Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle?

JimmytheBlack
10-09-2010, 11:14 PM
I would follow Impact if she came out in that little navtive american number every night.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
10-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. JimmytheBlack I couldn't have said it any better. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
I thought I was wrong once, but it turns out I was mistaken.