PDA

View Full Version : Good way to introduce the CW title. *Potential spoilers*

Rilla
09-21-2011, 08:52 PM
With WWE wanting to break the mask record at WM 28, there is sure to be a lucha match. There are talks of Rey/Sin or Sin/Sin at WM, in order to do this.

So, imo, they could do it like this.

A long term plan to get the match at Mania is a given. As the build-up goes on, small tidbits of information drop about the old CW, and the great matches and former competitors and present/future competitors that would make a new incarnation successful.

The competitors exchange wins and losses, in matches that don't exactly put them against each other.

The crowd gets behind it, chanting everytime one of them appears.

At Mania they both come out, and get ready to start, then Vinne Mac or HHH's music hits. Either one of them comes out with a box, and opens it, after a small promo; revealing the new Cruiserweight Championship.

BAM.

20-30 minute, full-out lucha match pitting Vet vs Rookie - Rookie vs Rookie - Rookie vs Vet vs Rookie, for the new title.

Asherdelampyr
09-21-2011, 08:57 PM
With WWE wanting to break the mask record at WM 28, there is sure to be a lucha match. There are talks of Rey/Sin or Sin/Sin at WM, in order to do this.

A long term plan to get the match at Mania is a given. As the build-up goes on, small tidbits of information drop about the old CW, and the great matches and former competitors and present/future competitors that would make a new incarnation successful.

The competitors exchange wins and losses, in matches that don't exactly put them against each other.

At Mania they both come out, and get ready to start, then Vinne Mac or HHH's music hits. Either one of them comes out with a box, and opens it, after a small promo; revealing the new Cruiserweight Championship.

BAM.

20-30 minute, full-out lucha match pitting Vet vs Rookie - Rookie vs Rookie - Rookie vs Vet vs Rookie, for the new title.

I like it
or they could do a 6 or 8 man elimination CW match, for the new belt

Rilla
09-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Rey
Hunico
Sin
Evan
Tyson
Kofi?

Asherdelampyr
09-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Rey
Hunico
Sin
Evan
Tyson
Kofi?
Yoshi
Morrison (maybe, not sure on his weight)
Justin Gabriel

Russo swerve
09-21-2011, 09:55 PM
I have a feelin the cw bet will make a return I hope im right

wrestlingfan66513
09-21-2011, 10:10 PM
With the masks thing, they could push Yoshi and sell his mask. It would be a good alternative for people who don't like the lucha masks

IrkenInvader
09-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Potential spoilers really?

KJ PUNK
09-21-2011, 10:57 PM
Potential spoilers really?

That's what I was thinking. Maybe Vince or Trips reads the forums for ideas.

TheRockerGother
09-21-2011, 11:36 PM

BAM.

Not saying it's a bad idea but do you really think the WWEs creative team is this smart????

cancron
09-22-2011, 03:09 AM
CW Title needs to stay dead. All it does is create classes between the wrestlers and make the smaller guys look as less of a threat to the World Title. CW Title comes back and guys like Bryan Danial and Evan Bourne will never see the World title because they'll be permanently stuck in the void that is the CW division.

Y2Jryder
09-22-2011, 06:15 AM
Yoshi
Morrison (maybe, not sure on his weight)
Justin Gabriel

nice piledriver in your sig^^

Dax
09-22-2011, 06:59 AM
I've seen the argument a thousand times.

"Bring the crusierweights back!" Well here are some facts. For one, and I'll say this as a person who actually enjoys spotty wrestling, cruserweights simply aren't enough to focus an entire division on. For gods sake, the Tag Team division needs to be improved before they even think about adding MORE titles. Even if there was some great talent in the division, half of them can't handle a microphone if their life depended on it.

So even after a Sin Cara vs Sin Cara, or Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara match -- the people after them who are supposed 'cruserweights' will have little room to improve or expand the division. They'd probably even lose credibility. I'm not saying I wouldn't love to see Evan Bourne take on Rey Mysterio in a high action, face paced match... it just won't matter on such a smaller scale than a WWE Title match.

Y2J___Y2J
09-22-2011, 11:50 AM
DAMN.. I really don't see them bringing back the CW title for some reason..

johnnydropkicks
09-22-2011, 11:52 AM
there long ago should have been a title on superstars. but now I think that there won't be a cw title when the ic and us titles and there and lack value.

Asherdelampyr
09-22-2011, 07:47 PM
CW Title needs to stay dead. All it does is create classes between the wrestlers and make the smaller guys look as less of a threat to the World Title. CW Title comes back and guys like Bryan Danial and Evan Bourne will never see the World title because they'll be permanently stuck in the void that is the CW division.

they aren't credible threats
there is a reason that MMA, boxing, and amateur wrestling have weight classes, and that is because no matter how good you are, if the other guy is twice your size, you are in for a bad day

a belt won't change that one way or the other, if anything it will give another singles title to go after for those guys, and allow more stories to be created

Asherdelampyr
09-22-2011, 07:47 PM
With the masks thing, they could push Yoshi and sell his mask. It would be a good alternative for people who don't like the lucha masks

I would buy that mask

RagingBallsFTW
09-23-2011, 12:27 AM
Nice idea, but WWE wouldn't do this. After all, it would give them a reason not to bury Morrison. :p

TempestH
09-23-2011, 01:24 AM

I think it all depends on the person. If there isn't a Cruiserweight Title, Evan Bourne would probably never see a singles title. However, I think Daniel Bryan, due to being booked better than Bourne in general, would still have a chance to at least look like a worthy World Title contender.

Brewer 314
09-23-2011, 02:00 AM
:rolleyes:
That's what I was thinking. Maybe Vince or Trips reads the forums for ideas.

This is a random third rate internet forum. Get over yourself.

Asherdelampyr
09-23-2011, 02:05 AM
:rolleyes:

This is a random third rate internet forum. Get over yourself.

hey now
this is at least 2nd rate,

Brewer 314
09-23-2011, 02:20 AM
hey now
this is at least 2nd rate,

Don't push it. I almost said 4th rate!

Asherdelampyr
09-23-2011, 02:23 AM
Don't push it. I almost said 4th rate!

and? you're just some dud trollin on a wrasslin forum (well so am I, but that's not the point!)
so there :P

Brewer 314
09-23-2011, 02:35 AM
and? you're just some dud trollin on a wrasslin forum (well so am I, but that's not the point!)
so there :P

Wrong, I'm just a 4th rate person!

Asherdelampyr
09-23-2011, 02:36 AM
Wrong, I'm just a 4th rate person!

Well then, I sit corrected