PDA

View Full Version : A Few Comments About Tonight's TNA TV Taping

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-21-2011, 05:39 PM
From the main page:

-- Tonight in Knoxville, TN, TNA tapes the final two episodes of iMPACT! Wrestling leading to the Bound for Glory PPV.

I know it had been said but TNA is so much better outside the Impact Zone. I am kind of disappointed that they are taping all the way up to Bound For Glory this early. I was kind of wishing that they would go live or tape day of for the go home show; even if it was in the I-Zone. At least we get to see how serious The Hulkster is about retiring (fingers crossed).

Also, has there been 4 or 5 weeks of tapings between No Surrender and Bound For Glory?

Wade Barrett 1979
09-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Yup, they taped episodes for 15/22/29 of September in one go, plus these two! That's your 5 episodes!

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
09-22-2011, 12:31 AM
From the main page:

I know it had been said but TNA is so much better outside the Impact Zone. I am kind of disappointed that they are taping all the way up to Bound For Glory this early. I was kind of wishing that they would go live or tape day of for the go home show; even if it was in the I-Zone. At least we get to see how serious The Hulkster is about retiring (fingers crossed).

Also, has there been 4 or 5 weeks of tapings between No Surrender and Bound For Glory?

they had to tape it early Mickie James said on twitter that they are leaving 2moro for a tour of UK

monctonvike
09-22-2011, 05:58 AM
they are getting like 10 days off from the 25th until something like oct 7

September 25: Springfield, IL
September 24: Hammond, IN
September 25: Hillsdale, Michigan
October 7: Montreal, Quebec, CAN
October 8: Sherbrooke, Quebec, CAN
October 9: Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, CAN
October 16: Bound For Glory In Philadelphia

i Think its great they get a week off before BFG time to heal and bring the A game hope they don't add anymore dates

tupelojoe81
09-22-2011, 09:24 AM
here is my issue with this: I think we still have 2 weeks worth of Impact before this set of Knoxville tapings are shown on TV? How in the blue hell are the fans in attendance supposed to know what is going on??? Some angles will NOT make sense to them because they havent been aired yet.

TNA has blown my mind yet again.

Tomsta666
09-22-2011, 09:48 AM
Pure and simple, Impact needs to go live.

KJ PUNK
09-22-2011, 10:40 AM
here is my issue with this: I think we still have 2 weeks worth of Impact before this set of Knoxville tapings are shown on TV? How in the blue hell are the fans in attendance supposed to know what is going on??? Some angles will NOT make sense to them because they havent been aired yet.

TNA has blown my mind yet again.

Completely agree with this. Do they have someone come over the PA system and say "Alright folks, this next match is between James Storm and Robert Roode. Last time you saw them, they were buddies. But in episodes YOU haven't seen yet, Storm sleeps with Roode's mother. This leads to them having this blood-feud match."

*Crowd goes "OOOOOOOOHHHHHH"*

HCollins-TNA1
09-22-2011, 01:09 PM
Yup, they taped episodes for 15/22/29 of September in one go, plus these two! That's your 5 episodes!

That was 3 days they did that... Which I think is better then jamming it into 1 or 2 days.... a 3 day span you get a fresh audience somewhat for each night....

HCollins-TNA1
09-22-2011, 01:12 PM
they are getting like 10 days off from the 25th until something like oct 7

September 25: Springfield, IL
September 24: Hammond, IN
September 25: Hillsdale, Michigan
October 7: Montreal, Quebec, CAN
October 8: Sherbrooke, Quebec, CAN
October 9: Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, CAN
October 16: Bound For Glory In Philadelphia

i Think its great they get a week off before BFG time to heal and bring the A game hope they don't add anymore dates

Lots of the 10 days off will be for media plugs.... I'm sure Double J will be in Philly on several news programs and radio... as well as others....

HCollins-TNA1
09-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Pure and simple, Impact needs to go live.

I agree time to go live..... or a same day tape delay or tape the show 2 or 3 days ahead or something????

Also want to mention according the Knoxville Collosium it was a sell out crowd of 5000.... Biggest in TNA history if not wrong??

BlazersDozen
09-22-2011, 10:45 PM
Completely agree with this. Do they have someone come over the PA system and say "Alright folks, this next match is between James Storm and Robert Roode. Last time you saw them, they were buddies. But in episodes YOU haven't seen yet, Storm sleeps with Roode's mother. This leads to them having this blood-feud match."

*Crowd goes "OOOOOOOOHHHHHH"*

HAHAHAHA! This was great!