PDA

View Full Version : ( strange news) Bischoff get police chief fired

monctonvike
09-21-2011, 07:49 AM
Thought I would pass this along "

A reality show pilot produced by TNA personalities and producers Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey may have played a very significant role in the dismissal of now former Miami Florida police chief Miguel Exposito. The Bischoff/Hervey reality show, named "Miami's Finest SOS' released a trailer back in December of 2010 for their filmed pilot featuring Miami's Special Operations Police officers. The show was supposed to take a closer look at the daily tasks of Miami police as they thwart and investigate crimes in the area. Instead what was shown was officers taking cigar breaks on the job, female officers with their hair down, constant use of vulgarity, The police chief calling his officers 'Predators', Officers calling themselves 'Hunters' shortly after a string of police involved deaths and other forms of conduct unbecoming of a police officer.

Just a few short weeks after releasing the trailer, police chief Miguel Exposito was called to Miami City Hall to explain the context of the controversial trailer. The trailer itself was aired in the commission meetings as evidence against Exposito in a failed no confidence bid against the police chief. Exposito, to his defense, stated that the son of Miami Mayor Thomas Regalado not only knew about the reality show but also helped setup the first meetings between Bischoff/Hervey and BeachTV with Miami-Dade police officials. The mayor's son is also credited as a producer in the end credits.

Meanwhile, lawyers for Bischoff/Hervey Entertainment went on damage control in Early January, sending out a string of cease and desist notices to publications who had posted the trailer and pilot press release. When asked for a statement regarding the reality show and the legal threats to remove the content, Jason Hervey, through a BHE spokesperson would only say "there is no official announcement yet" about the show.

The trailer was used at the time as evidence against chief Exposito. Fast forward 8 months later and Exposito is out of a job which the mayor and city commissioners cited the video trailer along with other allegations such failure to curb police overtime, insubordination as the reason for his dismissal.

All of the trailers for the now defunct reality show have been removed from the internet. However, one copy is left in the archives of the City Of Miami's website which was used as evidence against Exposito. You can watch the trailer by using the following link and scrolling to the 3 hour and 15 minute mark.
http://miami.granicu...d=2&clip_id=347

Poot-Hair
09-21-2011, 09:35 AM
Bischoff=Toolbaggied douche.....no offense to feminine hygiene products. But seriously, this guy is a total salt and vinegar coochie cleaner...

Tommy Thunder
09-21-2011, 09:40 AM
Eric Bischoff is God

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKAnyQ7Jt4

BlazersDozen
09-21-2011, 11:06 AM
AWESOME! I would watch that show! I hate how cops portraits officers as super professional & crap. I've never come across a cop who uses big words & keeps calm until a gun is pulled or someone runs.

el gabo
09-21-2011, 12:17 PM
If any type of show displays or shows us facts, I am up for it. As long as it is the truth. Fuck the police.

Asherdelampyr
09-21-2011, 12:23 PM
Thought I would pass this along "

A reality show pilot produced by TNA personalities and producers Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey may have played a very significant role in the dismissal of now former Miami Florida police chief Miguel Exposito. The Bischoff/Hervey reality show, named "Miami's Finest SOS' released a trailer back in December of 2010 for their filmed pilot featuring Miami's Special Operations Police officers. The show was supposed to take a closer look at the daily tasks of Miami police as they thwart and investigate crimes in the area. Instead what was shown was officers taking cigar breaks on the job, female officers with their hair down, constant use of vulgarity, The police chief calling his officers 'Predators', Officers calling themselves 'Hunters' shortly after a string of police involved deaths and other forms of conduct unbecoming of a police officer.

Just a few short weeks after releasing the trailer, police chief Miguel Exposito was called to Miami City Hall to explain the context of the controversial trailer. The trailer itself was aired in the commission meetings as evidence against Exposito in a failed no confidence bid against the police chief. Exposito, to his defense, stated that the son of Miami Mayor Thomas Regalado not only knew about the reality show but also helped setup the first meetings between Bischoff/Hervey and BeachTV with Miami-Dade police officials. The mayor's son is also credited as a producer in the end credits.

Meanwhile, lawyers for Bischoff/Hervey Entertainment went on damage control in Early January, sending out a string of cease and desist notices to publications who had posted the trailer and pilot press release. When asked for a statement regarding the reality show and the legal threats to remove the content, Jason Hervey, through a BHE spokesperson would only say "there is no official announcement yet" about the show.

The trailer was used at the time as evidence against chief Exposito. Fast forward 8 months later and Exposito is out of a job which the mayor and city commissioners cited the video trailer along with other allegations such failure to curb police overtime, insubordination as the reason for his dismissal.

All of the trailers for the now defunct reality show have been removed from the internet. However, one copy is left in the archives of the City Of Miami's website which was used as evidence against Exposito. You can watch the trailer by using the following link and scrolling to the 3 hour and 15 minute mark.
http://miami.granicu...d=2&clip_id=347

Never ever thought I would say this but

Damn I am glad that Bischoff did that

mainly because of this
"The police chief calling his officers 'Predators', Officers calling themselves 'Hunters' shortly after a string of police involved deaths and other forms of conduct unbecoming of a police officer."

Seriously, how fucked up is it to just joke about killing civilians for no damn reason?

AlexWorldOrder
09-21-2011, 12:40 PM
Haha Bischoff's the fuckin' man.

el gabo
09-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Never ever thought I would say this but

Damn I am glad that Bischoff did that

mainly because of this
"The police chief calling his officers 'Predators', Officers calling themselves 'Hunters' shortly after a string of police involved deaths and other forms of conduct unbecoming of a police officer."

Seriously, how fucked up is it to just joke about killing civilians for no damn reason?

Exactly. Police are supposed to be serious about their jobs and respect their badge. Not saying all are bad, but there are certainly a lot of rotten apples.

I for one was stopped by a policeman for no reason. He then started making fun of me along with his cop buddies, insinuating I was gay.

Just the other day I saw a cop stop a guy and was threatening a guy when he was clearly cooperating with him. Point is, I'm pissed at the police.

Asherdelampyr
09-21-2011, 12:56 PM
Exactly. Police are supposed to be serious about their jobs and respect their badge. Not saying all are bad, but there are certainly a lot of rotten apples.

I for one was stopped by a policeman for no reason. He then started making fun of me along with his cop buddies, insinuating I was gay.

Just the other day I saw a cop stop a guy and was threatening a guy when he was clearly cooperating with him. Point is, I'm pissed at the police.

Yeah, I have seen a few good cops, but I have seen a few that were downright fucked up
if the video is representative of how he was actually acting, then the firing was more than justified

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 01:26 PM
this is probably the only time i'll say that i freaking love eric bischoff!

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-21-2011, 05:25 PM
"You don't get a shit sandwich in life unless you order it" -YOUcanCALLmeCRACK, 2011

Chazztastic
09-21-2011, 10:23 PM
After rereading the beginning post, I don't see anything strange and unusual. Real talk here, I don't see anything that the police chief should be fired for except for bad publicity.