PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Injured

Dameduse823
09-21-2011, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE]Dolph Ziggler has stated on Twitter that he suffered a "hairline mandibular fracture" of his jaw from Hugh Jackman's punch on RAW.

Ziggler said he will be wearing a mouth guard while it heels and will not miss any matches.

TMZ.com has actually posted a video of the punch and it definitely looked legit.
[/QUOTE}

First let me say, I'm glad that Ziggler isn't to badly hurt and that he wont miss any time, but when I read this I couldn't help but laugh. Last night when I saw Jackman punch him i couldn't help but think that looked like if he'd out a bt more into it Ziggler wouldn't have gotten up for the rough ryder

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Quick, someone make a gif photoshopping the Falcon Punch over Jackman's fist.

The Brown One
09-21-2011, 01:08 AM
I hope hes alright. Hes always puts on great wrestling matches and I'd hate to miss out on that.

UMSILLYUNCE
09-21-2011, 01:11 AM
I read this on twitter hope he gets better and did he sell the hell out of that Rough ryder with a fractured jaw Dolph deserves a WHC push.

Samuel L. Jackson
09-21-2011, 01:47 AM
Well, Hugh is the best in the world at what he does .......

Hannibal
09-21-2011, 04:11 AM
Well, Hugh is the best in the world at what he does .......

I see what you did there. :]

Subject Zero
09-21-2011, 04:40 AM
This HAS to be Storyline. Sorry guys and girls but they would not of said it was Hugh Jackman that did it.

This will lead to a Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder w/Hugh Jackman match for the Intercontinental Title at a PPV.

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 05:00 AM
he's lucky just to be alive, being hit by a amantium fist has to suck.

BlazersDozen
09-21-2011, 05:16 AM
Ziggler actually never named any names on Twitter about it. Just stated he had it, that he's going to need a mouth piece & will still wrestle at live evnts.

Also, Ziggler V. Ryder would be for the US title since Cody Rhodes is the IC champ.

Subject Zero
09-21-2011, 05:23 AM
Ziggler actually never named any names on Twitter about it. Just stated he had it, that he's going to need a mouth piece & will still wrestle at live evnts.

Also, Ziggler V. Ryder would be for the US title since Cody Rhodes is the IC champ.

LOL my bad i just always think of Raw as the home for the IC.

But anyway i still believe it will happen.

SgtGohan
09-21-2011, 06:26 AM
This HAS to be Storyline. Sorry guys and girls but they would not of said it was Hugh Jackman that did it.

This will lead to a Dolph Ziggler vs Zack Ryder w/Hugh Jackman match for the Intercontinental Title at a PPV.

kudo's to you sir, you have figured this shit out

el gabo
09-21-2011, 07:32 AM
LOL my bad i just always think of Raw as the home for the IC.

But anyway i still believe it will happen.

I'm not so sure about this. Although Ryder is over with a certain crowd, I don't see people all that excited on TV. Same thing happened at a house show I recently saw. Would be nice change although I'm not really that anxious to take the US title off of Ziggler. One because right now there aren't that many viable options on RAW and 2, WWE needs a lengthy title reign badly.

Subject Zero
09-21-2011, 09:16 AM
I'm not so sure about this. Although Ryder is over with a certain crowd, I don't see people all that excited on TV. Same thing happened at a house show I recently saw. Would be nice change although I'm not really that anxious to take the US title off of Ziggler. One because right now there aren't that many viable options on RAW and 2, WWE needs a lengthy title reign badly.

Zigglers held the title for awhile now. What needs the lengthy title reign is either the WWE title which will be dropped by rumble or WHC which is held by a joke.

With this Hugh Jackman thing it could really give WWE more media coverage and also perhaps make Zack Ryder a house name

steveorton
09-21-2011, 10:13 AM
he's lucky just to be alive, being hit by a amantium fist has to suck.

Lol was waiting for someone to bring this up.

Kincaid
09-21-2011, 12:18 PM
worrrrrrrrrrrrrk.