PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan ....

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
09-20-2011, 10:32 PM
What is WWE doing with him on Smackdown!? I mean, for christ sake, he is Mr. Money In The Bank! He is supposed to be built as your future world champion and he is struggling trying to beat Sin Cara??? .... What? Come on now. This is getting ridiculous. I was okay with Daniel Bryan losing to Wade Barrett at Summerslam. Hell, even to Alberto Del Rio and Christian. All of those matches were done very well and made his opponents look legit. However, the fact that they are making little effort to make him look strong, sending him on a losing streak, and having him struggle against Sin Cara is obviously ridiculous.

I'm just starting to get worried that WWE is seriously going to drop the ball with Daniel Bryan cashing the briefcase in at Wrestlemania. He is such a great talent and, if built up correctly, can do wonders for WWE. I'd hate to see him fail at cashing the briefcase in and not get his Wrestlemania moment. They've already stripped him of his FIRST Wrestlemania moment and turned it into a battle royal dark match. It would suck if they did it to him again ...

Thoughts?

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-20-2011, 10:34 PM
Danial Bryan will be the first person to lose when he cashes in the MITB briefcase

jethro
09-20-2011, 10:41 PM
Don't know what is WWE thinking right now treating SD MITB winner like this,frustrating I know.

ratedy2jayz
09-20-2011, 10:43 PM
At least the WWE is making a storyline out of it and not just having him lose and not be heard from again. I think it's one of those things where he goes on a losing streak and then wins the big one out of nowhere, but that sounds too good to be true.

BlazersDozen
09-20-2011, 10:57 PM
I think this is what's going to end up happening

1) Mark Henry defends against Orton
2) Sheamus wins #1 contender
3) Sheamus wins WHC
4) Daniel Bryan continues losing
5) Wade Barrett says Bryan doesn't deserve the briefcase
6) They have a match for the briefcase
7) Barrett is new MITB
8) Barrett cashes in on Sheamus after Sheamus is destroyed by Henry
9) Barrett wins WHC
10) Barrett V. Sheamus at WM28

Or...

Daniel Bryan gets edgier & more aggresive, turns heel & cashes in on Sheamus once Sheamus wins the title off Henry. This is most reasonable.

LoGik
09-20-2011, 11:32 PM
the more he loses and is out of the picture the more suprising his cash in will be. don't get me wrong i dont like seeing him job every week hes in my "fav 5" but hey what can you do right?

Peter Kaymakcian
09-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Guys do you remember Miz before his cash in? He was consistently losing to Daniel Bryan over the US Title even tapping out to Bryan for I believe three straight matches. So don't worry about it because WWE will do this which is why I find them incredibly frustrating.

latinoheat928
09-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Guys do you remember Miz before his cash in? He was consistently losing to Daniel Bryan over the US Title even tapping out to Bryan for I believe three straight matches. So don't worry about it because WWE will do this which is why I find them incredibly frustrating.

Not to mention CM Punk back when he first won Money in the Bank in 2008, he constantly lost on ECW and basically everything he was on, then all of the sudden he's on RAW and beats Edge for the title

Peter Kaymakcian
09-20-2011, 11:59 PM
Not to mention CM Punk back when he first won Money in the Bank in 2008, he constantly lost on ECW and basically everything he was on, then all of the sudden he's on RAW and beats Edge for the title

I am all for criticizing WWE on dropping the ball with their talents, but only one its rightfully so.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-21-2011, 01:01 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC0XXc7naPT_DzjhqAK5R00NQvh-EVsLj-suEhuH7WbBXkBnHjWQ

The Brown One
09-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Danial Bryan will be the first person to lose when he cashes in the MITB briefcase

Its annoying how many people say this. For fucks sakes we get complaints about Bryan being misused and not taken seriously every time he loses a match! Theres a storyline reason for this. Besides, why would they bother giving him MITB over guys like Barrett, Sheamus and Rhodes if they weren't going to use him for a good reason?

Exactly!!! I've been saying this for months now, and thankyou for finally making some sense. People act like they haven't seen someone with the MITB lose so much before.

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 03:52 AM
This angle is just stupid. I mean even if he does get the belt it's going to look like a fluke, it won't get him over and will diminish the belt. Personally I hate the MIB winner being able to cash in at any time, it makes the win mean nothing. Winning a belt should mean something.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-21-2011, 04:04 AM
Its annoying how many people say this. For fucks sakes we get complaints about Bryan being misused and not taken seriously every time he loses a match! Theres a storyline reason for this. Besides, why would they bother giving him MITB over guys like Barrett, Sheamus and Rhodes if they weren't going to use him for a good reason?

Calm down bro, it's just my opinion. There is no need to get your self all worked up because I think he will be the first to lose. It has nothing to do with a current storyline or anything else.

Marx
09-21-2011, 06:30 AM

I agree with you and I really don't care. Someone has to lose for the first time and Daniel Bryan is a true soldier: he won't cry and be big and cared about by wrestling fans no matter what.

I hope he keeps the briefcase until Wrestlemania, and cashes it in a the start of the match, or the Smackdown before Wrestlemania (so that the number 1 contender doesn't even have to come out, which would provide a decent feud afterwards 'you stole my moment').. it can be a fair match, the title holder can win, and D-Bryan can definitly have his Wrestlemania-moment. Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart en Randy Savage have all proved you don't have to win to be legendary at Mania, and I think Bryan would rather be in that list than hold the title.

So, concluding: why would it be a thing if he is the first to lose? He's the first to say when he is cashing in. If it's well played, with respect to Bryan, I really don't see the point. If it's not well played, THAT is the point, not that he lost.

CGBigMan
09-21-2011, 06:35 AM
I agree with you and I really don't care. Someone has to lose for the first time and Daniel Bryan is a true soldier: he won't cry and be big and cared about by wrestling fans no matter what.

I hope he keeps the briefcase until Wrestlemania, and cashes it in a the start of the match, or the Smackdown before Wrestlemania (so that the number 1 contender doesn't even have to come out, which would provide a decent feud afterwards 'you stole my moment').. it can be a fair match, the title holder can win, and D-Bryan can definitly have his Wrestlemania-moment. Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart en Randy Savage have all proved you don't have to win to be legendary at Mania, and I think Bryan would rather be in that list than hold the title.

So, concluding: why would it be a thing if he is the first to lose? He's the first to say when he is cashing in. If it's well played, with respect to Bryan, I really don't see the point. If it's not well played, THAT is the point, not that he lost.

Actually RVD was the 1st to say when he would cash in do agree though

AgeoftheFallguy
09-21-2011, 09:03 AM
I was thinking of starting a thread about this but this is just as good. I can see how they would treat him like this I mean ADR only had the title for what like a month. Now hes back to nothing. Guys like Miz and Edge had the briefcase forever before it got turned in. I also think the reason is few guys can work a match a decent match with either Hunico or Mystico so that’s why he’s being tossed in the picture. And since they are trying to push more Sin-cara Merch I can see why they are doing it. At lest he’s loosing because of underhanded tactics like the old switch a roo or some other interference, but he really just needs some legit wins over some one higher on the food chain to really push him to the next level. Maybe bring back Mr. Small Package. I don’t know how PG that would be but I know we would all Mark out. I would def buy a shirt that says Mr. Small Package on it LOL.

Sully
09-21-2011, 09:10 AM
His feud with Sin cara is silly to say the least

Tomsta666
09-21-2011, 09:12 AM
elipsis' in thread title... :rolleyes:

Y2J___Y2J
09-21-2011, 12:01 PM
There's still plenty of time to get him over before 'Mania... but I do fear that he'll be the guy to lose when he cashes in

AOF666
09-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Why are you getting upset. WWE gave Daniel Bryan amazing opportunity and he didn't step it up. Reality is mic skills is more important than ring skills. If the talent doesn't step it up, WWE is not going to waste their time on them.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-21-2011, 05:10 PM
What do you expect him to do? Go on a winning streak before he cashes his brief case Wrestlemaina 28? No offense but you are putting too much emphasis on winning and losing a match. Just because he is losing a few matches doesn't mean its the end for Daniel Bryan's career. Sheamus went on a losing streak in the late of 2010 but he was still able main event again and look dominating on Smackdown. I'm just happy Daniel Bryan is getting a World title shot at Wrestlemaina 28. I don't see the big deal in him putting over a few talent but that's just me.

Agreed with this plus look at who he is losing against Wade Barrett who was a Raw main eventer and is a former IC Champion and Sin Cara who had a three month unbeaten streak and I believe his only losses are to Christian(former World Champion) and Daniel Bryan(in the MITB match and by DQ).

Spear-O-Matic
09-21-2011, 06:28 PM
The way I see it, he's going to go on with this losing streak, get pissed, turn heel and then try and cash it in early on WHC and lose. From there he'll go berserk and full on assault the champ, injure them (kayfabe) and steal the title. At least that's what I would do...