PDA

View Full Version : Firing of R truth and the miz

abbinav
09-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Last night we saw the firing of R truth and the Miz . Even Kevin Nash is fired . So i personally think that The Miz and R truth will join forces with Kevin Nash to form the NWO and do the invasion angle like 1996. So they could feature a pay per view with Nwo vs triple h , punk and John cena.

tnafanwwehater
09-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Last night we saw the firing of R truth and the Miz . Even Kevin Nash is fired . So i personally think that The Miz and R truth will join forces with Kevin Nash to form the NWO and do the invasion angle like 1996. So they could feature a pay per view with Nwo vs triple h , punk and John cena.

can we stop ssaying nwo. seriously there was only one nwo. their was one dx one horsement etc. there will never b another nwo because their isnt a star like hogan to pull it off. i know their is cena but unlike cena hogan did not get booed by men. anyways point is they will have a new stable but not the new nwo >> it would be stupid to rrehash that.

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 05:08 PM
can we stop ssaying nwo. seriously there was only one nwo. their was one dx one horsement etc. there will never b another nwo because their isnt a star like hogan to pull it off. i know their is cena but unlike cena hogan did not get booed by men. anyways point is they will have a new stable but not the new nwo >> it would be stupid to rrehash that.

THE NEW NEX- i mean NWO

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 05:12 PM
come on there is already a thread only a few down about this.. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?9757-Miz-and-Truth-Fired

I mean I can see if it was on the next page..but this is just either really lazy or a desperate need to start a thread.

Y2J___Y2J
09-20-2011, 06:28 PM
OH FOR FUCK SAKE.. WE ARE NOT SEEING THE NWO..!!!! god damn.. how NWO threads are there going to be