PDA

View Full Version : WWE copying TNA in copying WCW?

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-20-2011, 04:25 PM
There has been some rumblings in the IWC that WWE might pull a TNA and re-hash a WCW idea. With Nash being back in the picture, Miz/Truth being "fired," and CM Punk against HHH, NWO 2.0 might be on the horizon.

Personally, I think WWE needs to let the dead lay and not try to remake anything else from WCW. It is bad enough that we already have one company that seems to be doing that. Plus, how many stables are we going to have CM Punk join? SES had its little flair, we cared about Nexus for one night, now this? The NWO was watered down enough when it first came to WWE in 2001 I can't imagine how bad it is going to be without any of the legends besides Nash.

Would you want to see NWO 2.0?
Do you think something like that can survive in today's WWE atmosphere?
How long until Cena buries them all?
Did the WWE secretly hire RUSSO?

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Who is this IWC you speak of? Miz was never in WCW so I don't see it.

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 04:43 PM

I think Miz went by the name Alex Wright back in those days..

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 04:44 PM
I think Miz went by the name Alex Wright back in those days..

So Miz used to be German?

Brewer 314
09-20-2011, 04:44 PM

Yeah, I'm so sick of this collective "IWC" thing that it's not funny.

Automatic
09-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Please stop this crap.

68wPayne
09-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Maybe the legendary IWC is the ones behind the conspiracy. IWC is full of Lil' Jimmys and Lil' Jennys

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 05:08 PM
So Miz used to be German?

And a very interesting dancer to boot..

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 05:09 PM
And a very interesting dancer to boot..

R Truths name back in those days...Norman Smiley..

Russo swerve
09-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Lol but alex riley use to be alex wright not the miz

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Lol but alex riley use to be alex wright not the miz

lmao..good point..the miz is too good for that jab

Y2J___Y2J
09-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Does everything Nash is involved in have to be "the new NWO" or why are every new group are "copying the NWO".. IWC annoys me sometimes

arsenhole
09-20-2011, 06:52 PM
There has been some rumblings in the IWC that WWE might pull a TNA and re-hash a WCW idea. With Nash being back in the picture, Miz/Truth being "fired," and CM Punk against HHH, NWO 2.0 might be on the horizon.

Personally, I think WWE needs to let the dead lay and not try to remake anything else from WCW. It is bad enough that we already have one company that seems to be doing that. Plus, how many stables are we going to have CM Punk join? SES had its little flair, we cared about Nexus for one night, now this? The NWO was watered down enough when it first came to WWE in 2001 I can't imagine how bad it is going to be without any of the legends besides Nash.

just because nash is in a group does not mean it's nwo just sayin

HCollins-TNA1
09-20-2011, 07:21 PM

Both companies has been using the same old story lines mostly for the for past 5 years...... Sting vs Abyss..... is Undertaker vs Mankind or Sting vs Vamprio.... Abyss vs Juda Masias was like Kane vs Undertaker.... Had we forgotten the many reincarnations of 10-10-10???? what was it 1-21-11, 2-3-11, 3-3-11 wonder if we going get something on 11-11-11 with it being Friday Night Smackdown night???
Then copycat groups.... How many times had we see the nWo reformed???? twice in WCW, in 2002 in WWE I guess Nwo 2.0, TNA with the Band, and now the WWE might be doing another version of the Nwo....
The Road Warriors was copied several times... with the Power of Pain, and Demolation...
Wouldn't be surprised Miz and Truth get put under neath mask much like Dusty and Magnum was in the NWA or Andre the Giant in in the WWF..

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-20-2011, 07:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVGHggXx8HM

"DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLFPACK"

Russo swerve
09-20-2011, 07:46 PM
Does everything Nash is involved in have to be "the new NWO" or why are every new group are "copying the NWO".. IWC annoys me sometimes

U are so right and it annoys me also

HCollins-TNA1
09-20-2011, 07:58 PM
The Thing is the IWC is overhyped..... compare to fans world wide or nationally.... The IWC is just a fraction of what wrestling fans is or the over all number....

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 04:07 AM
U are so right and it annoys me also

sorry brotha, I new NWO is interesting as hell to me. would love to see it.