PDA

View Full Version : How long before TNA is forced to take action

Kashdinero
10-08-2010, 06:23 AM
TNA drug tested their wrestlers recently and apparently more than a couple of them failed.
No one was suspended or fired..... Yet.
Surely TNA can't continue with out a proper wellness policy before there is some kind of outcry from the media. I'm not saying that WWE's wellness policy is spot on but at least it's something.

merhardt03
10-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Thats on TNA n the performers lives. But y test if they have no disciplinary action. Dont make too much sense IMO

Kid_Gangsta
10-08-2010, 04:53 PM
How long? When wrestlers like my favorite of all time (see siggy) is found unresponsive in his hotel room.

cetotheizzo
10-08-2010, 05:30 PM
i doubt you will hear anything from the media since most of the media has never heard of TNA. But it will take a death of one of there wrestlers for them to have any kind of major drug test. and it would have to be a major star like jeff hardy or kurt angle or matt hardy if he dose indeed come to TNA.

Robstar
10-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Probably can't afford to lose all their main eventers at once

NecroButcher187
10-09-2010, 09:22 PM
When the WWE experienced this issue they were a well established name known within most households in the U.S. TNA, however, is not. Therefore I don't see the same outrage and scrutiny being placed on TNA until they either rise in status & stature, or have a tragic doping-related loss amongst their ranks. TNA knows they're playing a constant game of catch-up with the WWE as far as popularity, relevance & revenue is concerned so don't look for TNA to put itslef behind the 8 ball any further than they already are by suspending any, much less the top-tier, talent in their company. At the very most, maybe a bottom-feeder or two can will be sacrificed to the judicial gods, but not much more than that.