PDA

View Full Version : I have just received an email from...

LuckIsForLosers
09-20-2011, 03:33 PM
The Anonymous Raw GM. And I quote:

"Where in the hell is my character and why have I been written off TV? Seriously, I thought I was over?"

No, but seriously, what does everyone think about the Raw GM. I can say in confidence it hasn't been written off - or the Raw GM pedestal wouldn't have been on Raw anymore.

So who is everyone's guess? I'm thinking it will tie in with the HHH/Johnny Ace/Awesome Truth/CM Punk story.

Thinking it will be someone out of the following:

1) Nash - would tie in well with the current storyline and he can use it to explain him being placed in the ROyal Rumble (by himself) and then, having not won it, disappearing.

2) Vince - he can say originally he himself made himself the Raw GM in case he lost control/got fired as he did and that it was his "insurance clause".

3) Steph - probably an obvious one, especially since her real life title has never been factored into the storyline.

4) Shane O Mac - dunno what he does now, would be unexpected. Not really a prediction of mine, just wishful thinking :)

wwefan007
09-20-2011, 04:31 PM
he did not have the it factor

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 04:35 PM
He went to TNA.

68wPayne
09-20-2011, 05:16 PM
I kinda agree with you about the storyline not being over because the podium and laptop is still out there. No clue who the GM would be because I'm sure WWE Creative doesn't know for sure yet but I think that he/she will make a return sometime soon.

Theusernamepokeofdoom
09-20-2011, 06:11 PM
There was also a video of Nash turning off it's Wireless Network feature so it just doesn't get emails anymore!..But conveniently..They didn't "show" the video on the titantron.

Asherdelampyr
09-20-2011, 06:14 PM
It's Taker
he used the powers of darkness that are his to command to control the laptop, we will find this out when it gets an email even after being powered off.

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 06:16 PM
I don't even see the point in bringing the podium/laptop out anymore. I haven't honestly noticed it in a while.

URATOOL
09-20-2011, 06:35 PM
F*ck it. Make it Hornswoggle. Have him come out as a dark evil leprechaun. Give him strange powers over returning Kane and Big Show. Have them be his evil body guards. Let the little green looney run a muck. DO IT!!!!

This will never happen, but it should. The E needs some new and ridiculous character storylines. Bring back the bizarre!

chaos75
09-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Didn't Jericho say he knew who the Anonymous Raw GM is around the time he got punted in the head by Orton? I thought he was going to use this information for blackmail; you know, get a title shot or something.

TBH, I didn't even know the podium was still out there.

Rilla
09-20-2011, 07:02 PM
He went to TNA.

Changed his name to 'The Network.'

RatedR
09-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Its the boogeyman btw, is he coming back to raw?

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Changed his name to 'The Network.'

Probably

Its the boogeyman btw, is he coming back to raw?

Halloween is coming up so..........

RatedR
09-20-2011, 09:44 PM
Someone told me that there was a video on raw last night of him its on youtube as boogeyman retuns 2011

BlazersDozen
09-20-2011, 11:15 PM
It would be awesome to have Miz & Truth run in on a Punk & Triple H promo & while they are beating down Punk & Trips then the RAW GM emails Cole then while Cole says "May I have your attention plz?!" Then Jericho's music hits & he walks out in his suit & tie & announces he is the RAW general manager & sets up a tag match then this leads to Jericho joining Punk & Triple H's team at SS.

He's the only one who know who the GM was because...he was the GM

evilgenius780
09-20-2011, 11:48 PM
Mick Foley comes out, gets some cheap pops, then announces he had to remain anymous because he was working for another company!!!

but seriously, this is something that could just dissapear and I wouldn't ask questions.

LuckIsForLosers
09-21-2011, 02:33 AM
Haha...he got future endeavored I guess.

Evilgenius - firstly, I hope it doesn't disappear. Yes, this IS sports entertainment, but it would be very sloppy for a company of WWE's stature to insult fans' intelligence by doing that. Mick Foley would be horrendous. The more I see that guy/hear about his twitter feeds, the more I am slightly losing grains of respect for him (NEVER thought I'd say that).

Jericho wouldn't work - if Jericho, then why did he have like 3 months being badly booked by the Raw GM and having a beef with him/her?

The Boogeyman lol - hope this is a joke.

Brewer 314
09-21-2011, 02:36 AM
It's Taker
he used the powers of darkness that are his to command to control the laptop, we will find this out when it gets an email even after being powered off.

Can you tie your own shoes yet, son?

evilgenius780
09-22-2011, 06:46 PM
Haha...he got future endeavored I guess.

Evilgenius - firstly, I hope it doesn't disappear. Yes, this IS sports entertainment, but it would be very sloppy for a company of WWE's stature to insult fans' intelligence by doing that. Mick Foley would be horrendous. The more I see that guy/hear about his twitter feeds, the more I am slightly losing grains of respect for him (NEVER thought I'd say that).

Jericho wouldn't work - if Jericho, then why did he have like 3 months being badly booked by the Raw GM and having a beef with him/her?

The Boogeyman lol - hope this is a joke.

You raise a good point, and I usually hate it when storylines are left open ended, but in this case, I just want it to go away, it has dragged on for so long that I could really care less who the GM is.