PDA

View Full Version : yet another CM Punk thread :)

wwefan007
09-20-2011, 02:51 PM
so i have been watching raw and im kinda getting tired of cm punk don't get me wrong he is a great competitor and a lot of the things he is saying are true but i am tired of this cm punk i miss the straight edge in your face superstar in my opinon he needs to change something soon or ill hate him as much as i hate cena

The_Awesome_One
09-20-2011, 03:20 PM
I could never hate anyone as much as cena,

Though I do agree they need to make him heel he plays it so much better.

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 03:20 PM
Wha.... i kinda agree he needs to have a few SES moments in the coming months

Kincaid
09-20-2011, 03:38 PM
Seeing Punk and Cena partner up last night was disturbing. He was Anti-Cena, Anti-Establishment and now he's best friends and tagging with the guy? I'm not one of those people who thinks they can do any better than WWE creative. In fact it's probably a hard job to write that many shows a year. I hope they figure it out and give us some good entertainment. I doubt you will read this as I don't have any clever pictures attached to my post. (Some of them aren't clever, by the way.)

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 03:38 PM
and so it begins..the IWC gets what it wants and then does not like it.

K Faybe
09-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Seeing Punk and Cena partner up last night was disturbing. He was Anti-Cena, Anti-Establishment and now he's best friends and tagging with the guy? I'm not one of those people who thinks they can do any better than WWE creative. In fact it's probably a hard job to write that many shows a year. I hope they figure it out and give us some good entertainment. I doubt you will read this as I don't have any clever pictures attached to my post. (Some of them aren't clever, by the way.)

Yup I didn't like that either he seems to have lost direction & if they are now trying to push him as a face then they have missed out on creating one of the best heels since SCSA!

Kincaid
09-20-2011, 03:48 PM
K Faybe: AMEN.

Marx
09-20-2011, 03:48 PM

It find it kinda depressing. I'm not new to wrestling, but new to the IWC. Will it always be like this?

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 04:04 PM
It find it kinda depressing. I'm not new to wrestling, but new to the IWC. Will it always be like this?

it get's far far worse..

bcfccalum
09-20-2011, 04:21 PM

its not quite what we want, the majority of people would prefer him to have stayed as a heel

wwefan007
09-20-2011, 04:24 PM
no i never wanted "the cult of personality"

bcfccalum
09-20-2011, 04:26 PM
no i never wanted "the cult of personality"
second this

evilgenius780
09-20-2011, 05:29 PM
its not quite what we want, the majority of people would prefer him to have stayed as a heel

Love the sig,

Thing is, if he remained heel, people would just complain that he does not win cleanly.. People should try and look at the positives a little more, ex..I wish Christian got more time with the title, but I'm just happy that Orton and Christian had a legitimate fued, that almost lasted a decent amount of time.

CM Punk may not be getting the push the ideal way, but at least he's getting the push, really all I hope for nowadays are quality matches, and I think we are starting to see a little more of that.

68wPayne
09-20-2011, 05:36 PM
CM Punk will still be kinda anti-establishment because I kinda forsee (as I look into my crystal ball) Vince coming back and taking power back from Triple H and reforming a kind of Corporation with Miz, R-Truth, Nash, ADR, and maybe someone else and Punk will be forced to team with Cena, Triple H, and Triple H as his last act of authority brings Kings of Wrestling in

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Didn't anybody else notice the sarcastic faces Punk would make in the ring directed against Cena?

Russo swerve
09-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Lol this is wat ppl wanted and wait until u start seeing more of that joke zack ryder your gonna complain about that to

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 07:31 PM
Lol this is wat u ppl wanted and wait until u start seeing more of that joke zack ryder your gonna complain about that to

True, I have never been into the WWWYKI thing and have always spoke against it while the majority are for it. Now that he is getting some exposure, it's only time until people call him lame.

pauadrian
09-20-2011, 08:55 PM

exactly
they wanted face punk and now they bitch about it
if anything to complain about punk
its trying to be more insulting
he was off on monday

68wPayne
09-20-2011, 08:59 PM
The people are fickle and will always complain about anything. They wanted a wrestler who was good on the mic, good in the ring, and had a good character, they got Alberto Del Rio and complained about it. They wanted CM Punk to be main eventing and have a major storyline, and they are starting to complain about that too. They wanted WWE to get away from the muscle man stereotype and they complain about Brodus Clay and Husky Harris.

Enforcer23
09-20-2011, 09:46 PM
omg when are people just ganna love something and not find something about wwe that they hate personally his great theres nothing wrong with him I DONT KNOW what you guys want to see its like you expect wwe to change every 2 weeks

Dubs
09-20-2011, 09:53 PM
CM Punk isn't god and isn't the perfect wrestler so of course people are going to call out his flaws. Not that he has any major flaws but he isn't perfect, nor is any wrestler.

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 04:03 AM
CM Punk isn't god and isn't the perfect wrestler so of course people are going to call out his flaws. Not that he has any major flaws but he isn't perfect, nor is any wrestler.

Uhm..MR PERFECT WAS.

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 04:06 AM
The people are fickle and will always complain about anything. They wanted a wrestler who was good on the mic, good in the ring, and had a good character, they got Alberto Del Rio and complained about it. They wanted CM Punk to be main eventing and have a major storyline, and they are starting to complain about that too. They wanted WWE to get away from the muscle man stereotype and they complain about Brodus Clay and Husky Harris.

you are so on the money, they bitch about people doing steroids and then clown anyone who doesn't have the steroid superhero look.

LMPunker
09-21-2011, 10:13 AM
rock and austin teamed up all the time back in the day and would try and sell it as unstable team if punk is a top star he wa sbound to team with cena sooner or later punk got the pin let it go for gods sake why do people crap over someone when they make it