View Full Version : WrestleMania 2012 Wishes

jledwig
09-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Wrestlemania Wishes All matches in order of which they should be done-

1. Evan Bourne vs Kofi Kingston (Heel)- Intercontinental

2. Rey Mysterio (Face) vs Sin Cara (Face) -

3. Beth Pheonix ( Champion/Heel ) vs Karma-

4. HHH vs Kevin Nash Special Guest Ref (Shawn Michaels)-

5. Christian vs Randy Orton- WWE Championship 2/3 falls.

6. Miz vs R-Truth vs Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio - WWE championship

7. The Undertaker vs CM Punk (Heel) - Beat the streak.

8. Cena (Heel) vs The Rock- Iron Man Match

What do you guys think? I left a few out that I don't care much for. I was stuck in between CM Punk vs Undertaker or Kane vs Undertaker. BTW Undertakers LAST MATCH. I believe

Siracul
09-20-2011, 02:33 PM

Not a fan of Kofi's, he's rather stale IMO but he's talented I'll give him that

Add in Hunico as a heel to that match and I'll be ecstatic, Mysterio has been away from Mexico for way too long and we don't know if he can keep up with the Mexican style anymore with his injuries & all

Not a fan of women's wrestling

Nash can barely walk, I don't wanna see him in any wrestling ring

We've seen this a dozen times enough already, Christian should be in a title match (and win it) with someone else, Sheamus is better than Orton

Miz = Heel, R-Truth = Heel (he sucked as a face), ADR = Heel to the bone, that leaves only Chris Jericho to be the face, too many heels.
Chris Jericho Vs. CM Punk would be much MUCH better

I'd much rather The Undertaker Vs. Wade Barrett, sure Barrett will lose but this match may be all he needs to prove he's that damn good

Cena will never be heel, end of story.

What do you guys think? I left a few out that I don't care much for. I was stuck in between CM Punk vs Undertaker or Kane vs Undertaker. BTW Undertakers LAST MATCH. I believe[/QUOTE]

steveorton
09-20-2011, 02:38 PM

What do you guys think? I left a few out that I don't care much for. I was stuck in between CM Punk vs Undertaker or Kane vs Undertaker. BTW Undertakers LAST MATCH. I believe

Nice card but I would change:

6. The Miz vs Jericho

5. Sheamus vs D Bryan vs Orton vs Christian vs Barett vs Henry in a Six way Hell in a Cell match

Remove 1. and probably add MITB ladder match or a Tag team Ladder match.

LuckIsForLosers
09-20-2011, 03:10 PM
Undertaker 1) won't lose his streak ever and 2) DEFINITELY WON'T HAVE HIS LAST MANIA NEXT YEAR!

Think about it - I know HBK is "Mr Wrestlemania", but Taker defines Wrestlemania. The match he retires on will be a Mania match and that Mania will BE BUILT AROUND THE UNDERTAKER'S RETIREMENT. This upcoming Mania is built around Rock v Cena. You can't have Undertaker's last match ever match at Wrestlemania being the "undercard" - the WHOLE Wrestlemania will be built around Taker's last match and that's why it WON'T be next year's but rather 2013's.

LuckIsForLosers
09-20-2011, 03:21 PM
And to be honest, as much as I like Punk and as much as it has looked like I have marked out for Punk on my recent threads, if a legend like Undertaker (who WON'T lose his streak) lost his streak to CM Punk, I, along with most wrestling fans, will probably be outraged :D. They won't do him the disservice of retiring their most loyal and consistent servant period with his streak beaten. If, for arguments sake they did, they'd at least do it at the hands of an all time great like Y2J, HBK, HHH etc, not Punk.

I think a better card would involve a match between Miz/Jericho/Punk/Truth for the WWE title. Could be one on one, triple threat or fatal 4 where Jericho and Punk are face and the other two are heel. Maybe swap Miz and Punk heel for face. WHC should be a BIG match as in with the number of participants, like a 4-6 way. Sheamus, Christian, Orton, Barrett, Bryan, Kane would be excellent. Taker should face Mark Henry in a 1 on 1 match where Henry's terrorising run culminates with him unsuccessfully trying to end the streak. If not Henry, then Kane or ADR.

Cena v Rock, I think is too big to be "face or heel" - the fans will decide. Wrestlemania X8 - Hogan v Rock was meant to be heel v face but Hogan got cheered. Matches of this magnitude are bigger than face v heel.

Add a MITB.

Tag championships should be Rhodes/Di Biase vs someone (unless they're in Money In The Bank).

US and IC champ matches will completely depend on who is getting pushed and who isn't, who isn't in rivalries and which superstars are thrown together in makeshift tag teams. Call me a purist, but I feel that Mania should defend all championships.

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 03:22 PM

good card but i doubt KHARMA will be back by then she will prob give birth weeks/1 month before mania so its not possible

KJ PUNK
09-20-2011, 03:26 PM
Undertaker 1) won't lose his streak ever and 2) DEFINITELY WON'T HAVE HIS LAST MANIA NEXT YEAR!

Think about it - I know HBK is "Mr Wrestlemania", but Taker defines Wrestlemania. The match he retires on will be a Mania match and that Mania will BE BUILT AROUND THE UNDERTAKER'S RETIREMENT. This upcoming Mania is built around Rock v Cena. You can't have Undertaker's last match ever match at Wrestlemania being the "undercard" - the WHOLE Wrestlemania will be built around Taker's last match and that's why it WON'T be next year's but rather 2013's.

That's an excellent point. Don't think that Taker (or the WWE) would want the final match of someone like Undertaker's career to be forgotten as an undercard of Rock vs Cena. The last 2 people who "retired" at WM was the defining moment of the PPV. HBK and Flair's were built for months as being the end of their careers (not so much so in Flair's case). Although Edge's last match was at WM, nobody thought it WOULD be his last match at the time. If they would've known, they would've had it geared around him also (maybe even changing it to Taker vs Edge).

FLWWEFan
09-20-2011, 03:29 PM

1. Yes, that would definetly make for an exciting contest.

2. Yes, most definetly...I've been looking foward to this since they said Mistico was coming into the WWE.

3. Hell Yes, but I don't see it happening. Too soon for her to be coming back after having the baby.

4. Not interested in this only because Nash can't do much in the ring anymore.

5. No thanks.

6. Definetly would make for an entertaining match. I'm for it.

7. Yeah, definetly would be interesting contest. I could see Punk being the guy to beat Taker.

8. Not interested in the Iron Man Match only because I don't want to see Cena for an entire hour.

jledwig
09-20-2011, 03:39 PM
I agree with Hunico, but one thing I don't agree with is Wade Barrett. If you ask me he hasnt proven anything.

Maybe throw him in a match against Sheamus.

Not a fan of Kofi's, he's rather stale IMO but he's talented I'll give him that

Add in Hunico as a heel to that match and I'll be ecstatic, Mysterio has been away from Mexico for way too long and we don't know if he can keep up with the Mexican style anymore with his injuries & all

Not a fan of women's wrestling

Nash can barely walk, I don't wanna see him in any wrestling ring

We've seen this a dozen times enough already, Christian should be in a title match (and win it) with someone else, Sheamus is better than Orton

Miz = Heel, R-Truth = Heel (he sucked as a face), ADR = Heel to the bone, that leaves only Chris Jericho to be the face, too many heels.
Chris Jericho Vs. CM Punk would be much MUCH better

I'd much rather The Undertaker Vs. Wade Barrett, sure Barrett will lose but this match may be all he needs to prove he's that damn good

Cena will never be heel, end of story.

What do you guys think? I left a few out that I don't care much for. I was stuck in between CM Punk vs Undertaker or Kane vs Undertaker. BTW Undertakers LAST MATCH. I believe[/QUOTE]

jledwig
09-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Also Kevin Nash isnt as bad as everyone makes it seem. 1 more match wouldn't kill him. Especially a street fight. Not any huge Wrestling moves . Just a weapons type match.

Siracul
09-20-2011, 03:41 PM
I agree with Hunico, but one thing I don't agree with is Wade Barrett. If you ask me he hasnt proven anything.

Maybe throw him in a match against Sheamus.

That's why I think Wade Barrett is perfect for the match.
Many are not impressed by him so give him a chance to shine, also Sheamus is out as I suggested he be put in a match for the world championship against Christian

Also Kevin Nash isnt as bad as everyone makes it seem. 1 more match wouldn't kill him. Especially a street fight. Not any huge Wrestling moves . Just a weapons type match.

Have you ever been in a street fight ?
Cause if so you'd know power isn't important as much as speed and knowing how to use weapons.
And Kevin Nash is so darn slow that making a street fight believable would be a very hard thing to do

Callum
09-20-2011, 04:05 PM
i want to see taker Vs Christian, I think it will probably be taker's last match as he's old and last Wrestlemania he couldn't even walk out of the ring himself. But it would work because they're both veterans and it would give Christian a chance to be a huge part of Wrestlemania History. My Wrestlemania card is here http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?1773-My-Wrestlemania-28-Card. Although it would be different if I redid it now

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-20-2011, 04:06 PM

Couldn't have put it better. I'm sticking to what I have thought for a while now, that being it will be Taker v Cena in two years time

zrdt12
09-20-2011, 04:17 PM
My #1 wish is to put a match that involves 6+ or even 8+ wwe superstars just so people don't get left out. (doh, I'd have been super pissed if I bought Wrestlemania 27 and the match of the night, Bryan vs Sheamus was dark) Just don't leave anyone out. Make the main event a clean win unless storyline STRONGLY suggest otherwise.

MattTY2JHBK
09-20-2011, 05:35 PM
My Wrestlemania XXVIII Card

Icon Vs Icon
The Rock Vs John Cena

WWE Championship
CM Punk (C) Vs Chris Jericho
(Chris Jericho returns and wins the Royal Rumble, CM Punk wins the WWE Title in the Elimination Chamber)

World Heavyweight Championship
Randy Orton (C) Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Christian

Streak Vs Streak
The Undertaker Vs The Miz

Retirement Match/NO DQ
Triple H Vs Mick Foley

Submission Match for the WWE Diva's Championship
Natalya (C) Vs Beth Phoenix

Battle Of Britain for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Sheamus (C) Vs Wade Barrett Vs Drew McIntyre Vs Mason Ryan

Luchadore Match
Rey Mysterio Vs Sin Cara Vs Hunico

Triple Threat Ladder Match For The WWE Tag Team Championships
Kings Of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero)(C) Vs Air Boom (Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston) Vs The US Blondes (Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger) Vs The New Conspiracy (R-Truth and Alberto Del Rio)

John Morrison Vs Cody Rhodes

AWrestlingGod
09-20-2011, 08:04 PM
I dont care all i want is CM Punk Vs Stone Cold, John Cena Vs Rock, Sin Cara Vs Rey Vs Del Rio.....oh and Zack Ryder on the card as well and Daniel Bryan having his World Heavyweight Title Match

Sully
09-20-2011, 08:30 PM

I can't see either of these two being heel for awhile, but I really like the idea. I also think if one of the two had to be heel, Kofi would be the obvious choice. Maybe we can pull of this feud without either of them being heel? Maybe like Eddie and Rey did at Wrestlemania 21.

I'm not a fan of Mysterio or Sin Cara, but I suppose neither of them will have anything better to do (Or won't be able to do something better) so the match would be a good idea. I suppose the high flying Latino similarities are the only reason this is pulled together. I just wish WWE would be able to put together a storyline that would fit the match.

I could really care less about who's fighting who in the Diva's division, but if there was going to be any sort of match, this would be it. Karma, damn I forget about her.

You think Nash will still be pumping gas by then? Maybe he'll even switch it to Diesel
*Ba dum tish*. Really though I'd love to see this happen, but without HBK guest reffing, it would be pointless altogether.

Wow...and to think people are whining about Christian and Orton having too many matches already. The 2/3 falls fits well, being that's what seems to be the recurring theme between the two. Will these two still be at it though? I'm thinking Fatal Fourway between Orton, Sheamus, Henry, and Christian. It's September right now though, who knows who will be on the roster doing what...

I'll assume Jericho is the face? Either way I don't like it...it's too predictable with Y2J coming out on top. Miz, Truth, and Del Rio may be the top heels now, but who will it be come Wrestlemania time? We really have no idea who will be face, who will be heel, who will be doing what. Then again, that's why it's fun to make predictions this early.

NO. This is obviously coming from CM Punks recent success. I love CM Punk, but no. I don't think the streak should end, and if anyone ends it, Kane is the best choice by far. Not only is he his kayfabe brother, but that would be the THIRD time he'd be facing him. Third times the charm, right?

Cena shouldn't be the heel. They're already worried about Cena getting boo'd out of the stadium as it is, I suppose it would solve that problem, but no. They will both be faces...or at least Rock will be tweener.

A bit iffy on most of it, but it'd still be a heel of a Wrestlemania compared to recent ones past, sadly it's too good and WWE isn't smart enough to make it happen. It's like there is a cap on how GOOD Wrestlemania can be or something, why don't they ever go all out like this? Wrestlemania is supposed to be the biggest event of the year, give it your best Vince!

As for Punk and Kane...Kane is the best choice. If anyone beats the streak, it should be nobody other then Kane. I'm thinking Undertaker will win...but if he doesn't it should be Kane. If anyone should be there other then Kane, it should be Jummy Snuka...and he's way too damn old to put on a good match against Undertaker.

I'm really only saying him because he was the first victim...even Snuka should lose to Taker though. I mean Kane is really the only fittable person to defeat The Undertaker. Not even someone new, I'm highly against someone new beating it. I'd rather have someone like Cena, Orton, or Punk do it. Do something he is already over enough...but isn't exactly at that spot that Punk or Orton are at right now. That, or make it Kane.

LuckIsForLosers
09-21-2011, 02:54 AM

Icon Vs Icon
The Rock Vs John Cena

WWE Championship
(Chris Jericho returns and wins the Royal Rumble, CM Punk wins the WWE Title in the Elimination Chamber)

Streak Vs Streak

Retirement Match/NO DQ
Triple H Vs Mick Foley

Luchadore Match

Kings Of Wrestling (Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero)(C) Vs Air Boom (Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston) Vs The US Blondes (Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger) Vs The New Conspiracy (R-Truth and Alberto Del Rio)

It seems too many people are assuming that CM Punk will be a heel come next year. Maybe he will, not denying that. But if you think of it logically, Raw has NO main event faces apart from Cena and Punk (HHH if you count him, and who knows where the conspiracy angle will put him in 2 months as a face or heel?). Ziggler, Swagger, Miz, Truth and Del Rio make up a huge backbone of heels. Adding Punk to that list would be silly. Jericho will come back as face. Even though a Punk v Jericho match would be great, we're more likely to get Jericho v Truth/Miz/Del Rio/Ziggler by next year.

The Battle of Britain idea sounds really interesting. I just think it'd kind of be a fail having someone as buried as Drew McIntyre and someone like Mason Ryan competing for the IC at Mania, when people like Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Morrison and probably more are more deserving. I think Sheamus as IC for next Mania is good though.

I like the tag championship thing, but don't like ADR and Ziggler, and maybe even Truth, still being at Tag level, they should be at WWE Title level.

I think the Raw title match, as someone else said, should be a 6 man - Raw roster as it stands has tons of deserving people. Miz, Truth, ADR, Punk and Ziggler come to mind. Maybe make Miz or Ziggler face (they're good heels, but they could pull off face too) and as a 6th man chuck in someone like A-Ri or Morrison or Mysterio to balance out faces/heels.

Smackdown title match agree with.

Undertaker v Miz isn't a BAD idea a la Orton facing Undertaker years back (cocky heel trying to end streak). Think Henry v Taker would be better - Henry should hold the championship for AGES I think, like literally until the Rumble, if not Elimination Chamber. Sounds silly, I know, and the Henry "naysayers" will slaughter me - he shouldn't be moved to being a main event contender for ever like Christian has been done, but if he has this one big run it would appease him and make SENSE - he can't be STOPPED. After beating Orton at HiaC, he beats Sheamus next 1 or 2 PPVs. He then feuds with Kane and/or Big Show for the title and beats them. He continues saying "NO-ONE can stop me", baiting the Undertaker, who's lights hit during a champ match vs Orton at the Rumble, where Henry then get's beat. He then feuds with Taker till Mania and loses. Obviously Bryan wins at Mania.

Maybe a US title match can take out some of the people I've included in my WWE Champ main event.

LOVE the Natalya/Beth submission match, love it love it love it!

Last but not least - Foley v HHH. Firstly, I think if HHH competes too much it will just take the punch out the COO gimmick. I think HHH should become a heel kind of like he was at Evolution - suit wearing, surrounds himself with backup, unwilling to compete. A heel Corporate esque character. Then at Mania, Jericho comes to save us vs HHH for power of the show or something. Foley in the ring again would just blemish his career. If any role at WWE, the worst I could swallow is Raw GM. But seeing him wrestle again would just tarnish his career, it's getting embarrassing now.

Punk v Austin/Undertaker last match won't happen for reasons already explained.

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 10:17 AM

Only two matches is most likely to happen.....
That being
Sin Cara and Rey
and
Cena vs Rock

Khrama wnat be back by WM, might not come back at all???
Miz and Truth should be built as the classic tag team and pushed...

steveorton
09-21-2011, 10:28 AM

Icon Vs Icon
The Rock Vs John Cena

WWE Championship

Streak Vs Streak

Retirement Match/NO DQ
Triple H Vs Mick Foley

Luchadore Match

Miz has lost at WM already against the Colons for the Unified tag team championship and he isn't a big enoungh star as yet to step in the ring with the Undertaker at WM.

Y2Jryder
09-21-2011, 12:07 PM
Sorry to say this but this card really sucks.

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 09:26 PM
1. Beth Pheonix vs Trish Stratus- Divas Title and Lumber Jill Match
2. Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara
3. Christian vs Dibease vs Rhodesvs Shamous- Incontontial title
4. The Miz vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
5.CM Punk vs Triple H- Iron Man match
6. Del Rio vs Undertaker
7. The Usos vs Air Boom- WWE Tag titles
8. Randy Orton vs Big Show- world Title
9. Cena vs Rock- WWE title