PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Lawler injured by Mark Henry

Juvenile Junkie
09-20-2011, 12:20 PM
If this had happened in TNA we would have never heard the end of it.........

TNA's World Champ is Kurt Angle.A legend,a well respected in-ring veteran,olympic gold medalist,talented worker,with many great matches under his belt

All WWE have is mark henry

PandaMassacre
09-20-2011, 12:24 PM

TNA's World Champ is Kurt Angle.A legend,a well respected in-ring veteran,olympic gold medalist,talented worker,with many great matches under his belt

Really? Last time I checked the WWE wasn't a one-man roster. Mark Henry is simply being rewarded for the years of hard work an dedication he had given to the company. An unlike Kurt Angle, Mark Henry isn't looking like an anorexic tooth pick or getting arrested off an on. But I respect them both as competitors an they both deserve what they have gotten.

Edit: Also.. I hope that Jerry Lawler gets well soon.

Juvenile Junkie
09-20-2011, 12:29 PM
Being rewarded? What about all those more deserving former WWE alumni who never got a chance?

jethro
09-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Some people might think that is a simple move but it goes to show you how devastating world strongest slam is,I hope WWE realize it's risky and dangerous to put Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler physically involve at their age right now especially with someone like Mark Henry.

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 12:40 PM
Some people might think that is a simple move but it goes to show you how devastating world strongest slam is,I hope WWE realize it's risky and dangerous to put Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler physically involve at their age right now especially with someone like Mark Henry.

seriously?

shambo2k9
09-20-2011, 12:49 PM

this has got to be a ....http://img3.prosperent.com/images/250x250/www.teesforall.com/images/Big_Bang_Bazinga_Sheldon_Red_Shirt.jpg

KJ PUNK
09-20-2011, 01:01 PM

Dude, what is your deal?

Go troll somewhere else.

CrowOfMurders
09-20-2011, 01:27 PM
Dude, what is your deal?

Go troll somewhere else.

Agreed, I'm a TNA fan and I find this post insulting,if to nothing else just common decency. You're taking the "juvenile" part of your user name a bit too literally. On topic, why the hell are WWE tables so damn hard to break? Like what are these table builder's trying to prove? Go back to the thin balsa wood or make sure the table is made very flimsy on nights you know there's gonna be a table spot done. One of these days there's gonna be a serious injury,I'm surprised Orton (or Christian) didnt break his neck all those times he did the RKOs.

Siracul
09-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Agreed, I'm a TNA fan and I find this post insulting,if to nothing else just common decency. You're taking the "juvenile" part of your user name a bit too literally. On topic, why the hell are WWE tables so damn hard to break? Like what are these table builder's trying to prove? Go back to the thin balsa wood or make sure the table is made very flimsy on nights you know there's gonna be a table spot done. One of these days there's gonna be a serious injury,I'm surprised Orton (or Christian) didnt break his neck all those times he did the RKOs.

My were the Chritian/Orton table botches so miserably stupid...
Clearest series of botches Ever.

Russo swerve
09-20-2011, 01:57 PM

Wat exactly are u talkin about pee wee??

LuckIsForLosers
09-20-2011, 02:06 PM
My were the Chritian/Orton table botches so miserably stupid...
Clearest series of botches Ever.

Table>Christian>Orton...that was literally a triple threat match for the title, Christian v Randall v Table. Table nearly won.

In other news, as much as I mark out for Kurt Angle and thus agree with that part of the Juvenile's post, not sure what the purpose is of telling us you don't like Henry...

zrdt12
09-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Every single time the announcers get attacked I'm just hoping that Booker T makes the save. I think Booker T vs Mark Henry could be a good match to let Henry keep the title.

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 04:05 PM
kind of off topic, but didn't good ole Jr do one hell of a job selling Mark Henry's attack?

BIGZrudypoo812
09-20-2011, 05:19 PM
that whole promo was great. i doubt jerry was mad at mark because they they have work together so long, lol hell Jerry was the first person Mark wrestled in WWE. "I hate ass kissers" LMAO

Automatic
09-20-2011, 05:26 PM
This was not Mark Henry's fault, but the fault of the WWE for that announcers table.

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 05:29 PM
This was not Mark Henry's fault, but the fault of the WWE for that announcers table.

This would never have happened if they had used the Spanish announce table.

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 05:30 PM
Wat exactly are u talkin about pee wee??

I thought your tagline was JUNIOR?

It's being reported Henry is very upset over this. But, they should of had Henry slam Cole or someone else a bit younger than King.

68wPayne
09-20-2011, 05:32 PM

^^^This was f'n funny.

Jerry will be fine I'm sure. And Mark didn't just get the title for his 15 years of service, he got it because he has really stepped up his character and became one of the top guys on SmackDown.

Automatic
09-20-2011, 05:50 PM
It's being reported Henry is very upset over this. But, they should of had Henry slam Cole or someone else a bit younger than King.

Cole slamming through the table would make no sense and the guy can't take a bump. Lawler was the best option or he had to slam JR and I really don't want to see that. I actually feel bad for Henry.

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Cole slamming through the table would make no sense and the guy can't take a bump. Lawler was the best option or he had to slam JR and I really don't want to see that. I actually feel bad for Henry.

True about Cole but a better replacement would have been Booker T. They could of had the interview on Smackdown.

Murphdogg4
09-20-2011, 06:03 PM
^^^This was f'n funny.

Jerry will be fine I'm sure. And Mark didn't just get the title for his 15 years of service, he got it because he has really stepped up his character and became one of the top guys on SmackDown.

ty, and good point. I like his angle right now, reminds of Taz's path of rage in ECW.

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 06:07 PM
ty, and good point. I like his angle right now, reminds of Taz's path of rage in ECW.

Taz was like a mini Mark Henry.

Y2J___Y2J
09-20-2011, 06:22 PM
The fact of the matter is.. Shit Happens..

BlazersDozen
09-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Mark Henry didn't injure Jerry Lawler...the table did

UMSILLYUNCE
09-20-2011, 09:28 PM
Seriously the table didn't break right as seen on raw Lawler landed on the piece of wood that didn't flatten out this wasn't mark's fault and i don't get why they put Ross and Lawler in the ring with Henry in the first place.

They are too old for that why Not cole Or Booker being as they're a bit younger and Booker is still a wrestler.

Oh lol@The kurt angle comment...for which i have no comment. :confused:

Juvenile Junkie
09-21-2011, 12:36 AM

lol,THATS NO LIE

Juvenile Junkie
09-21-2011, 12:36 AM

tAZZ COULD WRESTLE......

Rich Cranium
09-26-2011, 11:41 PM
So tonight Cole said Jerry was suffering from anal bleeding. They looked serious. Is this fact?

BlazersDozen
09-27-2011, 03:28 AM
Booker's reaction was priceless when Cole said anal bleeding. He seriously did a double take & seemed offended hahaha

Rich Cranium
09-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Booker's reaction was priceless when Cole said anal bleeding. He seriously did a double take & seemed offended hahaha

To me it was more of a reaction of concern.

IrkenInvader
09-27-2011, 12:36 PM
He isn't injured, keyfabe people, come on!

Tommy Thunder
09-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Really? Last time I checked the WWE wasn't a one-man roster. Mark Henry is simply being rewarded for the years of hard work an dedication he had given to the company. An unlike Kurt Angle, Mark Henry isn't looking like an anorexic tooth pick or getting arrested off an on. But I respect them both as competitors an they both deserve what they have gotten.

Edit: Also.. I hope that Jerry Lawler gets well soon.

I think this thread ended right here.

Y2Jryder
09-27-2011, 01:33 PM
He isn't injured, keyfabe people, come on!

So I suppose King is going to feud with Henry for the WHC?

Y2Jryder
09-27-2011, 01:35 PM
Why is everybody bitching about Henry his wrestling skills or about the freaking table?
They shouldn't let Jerry wrestle/take bumps anymore...

Siracul
09-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Apparently King suffers from Anal Bleeding
Damn you Henry...
ROFL :D

jordan1995
09-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Apparently King suffers from Anal Bleeding
Damn you Henry...
ROFL :D

jim ross trying not to laugh when cole said that was amazing he had to look away haha

Siracul
09-27-2011, 02:32 PM
jim ross trying not to laugh when cole said that was amazing he had to look away haha

Booker was pretty damn hilarious as well.
"What ? Wow !"
When he said "What ?" it was as if he was gonna say "What the fuck ?" the look on his face was bloody priceless.