PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy's House Raided, Drugs Found!

FLWWEFan
09-20-2011, 11:30 AM
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/0920/544641/matt-hardy/

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 12:10 PM
yep happened a week ago... yesterday he said he's going to rehab no need to bash him he's getting help

CrowOfMurders
09-20-2011, 01:50 PM
yep happened a week ago... yesterday he said he's going to rehab no need to bash him he's getting help

Yea,but is he only going to rehab because he's trying to stay out of jail? It just seems like he knows he's f***ed after the police raid,so he decided to call up WWE for rehab to do some damage control. The story is alot different from how he's portraying himself as having come to some kind of epiphany about his life and his mistakes and making the right decision. Matt frikin Hardy,working the internet til his last breath. I know the sentiment might be that,as long as he gets the help he needs in the end,that's all that matters. I agree,but he's really cheapening the struggle drug addicts go through on their road to recovery as working his arrest into this angle where he's going to get himself cleaned up for himself where its a good possibility that he's just avoiding being locked up with his brother. I dunno, it just leaves a foul taste in your mouth. I just hope he gets clean and stays clean,and the judge forbids him from going near any computer,webcam or social media accessing device. That's his biggest addiction,being this moronic character he's made up.

Siracul
09-20-2011, 02:00 PM
Damage Control at it's finest.
Call me an asshole, but I don't give a rat's ass if he gets help or not, he has had way too many chances for me to care about another one and it seems he's taking the easy way out by escaping jail time which forces him to go to rehab.
In my mind the Hardy Boys are as good as dead :)
I'll be called an asshole hell maybe even get a punishment for this but this is my pure opinion.

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 02:03 PM
at the end of the day i want a wrestler i like get better unlike these vultures... AKA THE IWC!

Siracul
09-20-2011, 02:09 PM
at the end of the day i want a wrestler i like get better unlike these vultures... AKA THE IWC!

The IWC is a term that does not exist, we are just people stating our opinions.
Now if you have seen someone get chance, after chance, after chance, and guess what again... After Chance, and blow them all off as if chances come and go easily, you too would get tired of the guy.
When I speak of the Hardys I don't think of them as wrestlers, I think of them as people, normal people, who have made mistakes over and over again. And I was sympathetic with Matt when I heard o the rehab thingy, but turns out it was just damage control... Some jail time would do both Hardys good.

charmingone28
09-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Ya know what, say what you want about the guy at least he's manning up doing the right thing and getting the help he so despratley needs. Unlike his brother

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Now if you have seen someone get chance, after chance, after chance, and guess what again... After Chance, and blow them all off as if chances come and go easily, you too would get tired of the guy.
When I speak of the Hardys I don't think of them as wrestlers, I think of them as people, normal people, who have made mistakes over and over again. And I was sympathetic with Matt when I heard o the rehab thingy, but turns out it was just damage control... Some jail time would do both Hardys good.

''The IWC is a term that does not exist, we are just people stating our opinions.''

ok if you want to be a dictionary nazi on me it's fine... you can't see hardy as a person because you don't know him so you can only see him as a wrestler, and you're getting sick of matt hardy?... say if for example Daniel Bryan (it doesn't have to be DB just your fave wrestler) is your fave wrestler and takes drugs down the line would you really get sick and tired of him and bash him? as for Jeff he took help and is ok now :)

Siracul
09-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Ya know what, say what you want about the guy at least he's manning up doing the right thing and getting the help he so despratley needs. Unlike his brother

Going to rehab is a good thing mate... If you go there by your own will
But using rehab to escape jail time is just low.

steveorton
09-20-2011, 02:23 PM

I thought the same thing and I wished him luck but it turns out that it was just damage control. Matt and Jeff no matter how much some of us wants it will never change.

Asherdelampyr
09-20-2011, 02:24 PM
Yea,but is he only going to rehab because he's trying to stay out of jail? It just seems like he knows he's f***ed after the police raid,so he decided to call up WWE for rehab to do some damage control. The story is alot different from how he's portraying himself as having come to some kind of epiphany about his life and his mistakes and making the right decision. Matt frikin Hardy,working the internet til his last breath. I know the sentiment might be that,as long as he gets the help he needs in the end,that's all that matters. I agree,but he's really cheapening the struggle drug addicts go through on their road to recovery as working his arrest into this angle where he's going to get himself cleaned up for himself where its a good possibility that he's just avoiding being locked up with his brother. I dunno, it just leaves a foul taste in your mouth. I just hope he gets clean and stays clean,and the judge forbids him from going near any computer,webcam or social media accessing device. That's his biggest addiction,being this moronic character he's made up.

Well said

Matt's biggest enemy is Matt. I would love to see him get clean, and I think he would actually be capable of having a great school, but only if he can rise above his own egocentric nonsense

Siracul
09-20-2011, 02:25 PM
''The IWC is a term that does not exist, we are just people stating our opinions.''

ok if you want to be a dictionary nazi on me it's fine... you can't see hardy as a person because you don't know him so you can only see him as a wrestler, and you're getting sick of matt hardy say if for example Daniel Bryan (it doesn't have to be DB just your fave wrestler) is your fave wrestler would you really get sick and tired of him and bash him? as for Jeff he took help and is ok now :)

First Off I did not mean to be a dictionary nazi, it's just that in my time here when people use IWC they refer to "angry people who are unhappy with wrestling products" or some other meaning like we're not wrestling fans ourselves

I can judge Hardy as a person because I have read how many chances he has had and he has blown.
If a billionaire's son is caught up in drugs you say "That's a bad kid, he needs help" and when he gets a chance to finally get the help he needs and blows it off you'll say "He had the chance and he messed it up" and after other messed chances you'll give up on him and say "he's useless."
This is the same case only Hardy is not a billionaire's son.

Also I am Chris Benoit's biggest supporter in spite of what he did, only Chris' life had nothing to prove how messed up he was till that accident while Hardy's record speaks for itself.

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 02:25 PM
I thought the same thing and I wished him luck but it turns out that it was just damage control. Matt and Jeff no matter how much some of us wants it will never change.

last time i seen jeff he was ok am i wrong he took help and said sorry and is fine now

steveorton
09-20-2011, 02:27 PM
last time i seen jeff he was ok am i wrong he took help and said sorry and is fine now

He's ok now and I hope he remains so but from past experiences he always ends up in the same position.

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 02:27 PM
First Off I did not mean to be a dictionary nazi, it's just that in my time here when people use IWC they refer to "angry people who are unhappy with wrestling products" or some other meaning like we're not wrestling fans ourselves

I can judge Hardy as a person because I have read how many chances he has had and he has blown.
If a billionaire's son is caught up in drugs you say "That's a bad kid, he needs help" and when he gets a chance to finally get the help he needs and blows it off you'll say "He had the chance and he messed it up" and after other messed chances you'll give up on him and say "he's useless."
This is the same case only Hardy is not a billionaire's son.

Also I am Chris Benoit's biggest supporter in spite of what he did, only Chris' life had nothing to prove how messed up he was till that accident while Hardy's record speaks for itself.

1. IWC means Internet Wrestling Community
2. you read about hardy not spoke to him BIg difference!

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 02:29 PM
He's ok now and I hope he remains so but from past experiences he always ends up in the same position.

Yeah but now he knows next he fucks up he fucks up big he's put himself into a position now where if he left TNA WWE would welcome him back with open hands same with matt if he stays clean

steveorton
09-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Yeah but now he knows next he fucks up he fucks up big he's put himself into a position now where if he left TNA WWE would welcome him back with open hands same with matt if he stays clean

TBH if Jeff returned to WWE I wouldn't mind a bit but inorder for this to happen he has to stay clean for some time so I guess this is the first step. As for Matt I don't want to see him return to the WWE.

Siracul
09-20-2011, 02:35 PM
1. IWC means Internet Wrestling Community
2. you read about hardy not spoke to him BIg difference!

I read about murderers and I say they should go to jail... I read about drug addicts and I say they should go to jail... I read about thiefs and I say they should go to jail
Why should Hardy be any different ?

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 02:51 PM
I read about murderers and I say they should go to jail... I read about drug addicts and I say they should go to jail... I read about thiefs and I say they should go to jail

so you believe the news/paper 100% of the time?

here in england 1 of the biggest news/papers where outed as criminals it makes you wonder if other countries' news is like that

Siracul
09-20-2011, 02:54 PM
so you believe the news/paper 100% of the time?

here in england 1 of the biggest news/papers where outed as criminals it makes you wonder if other countries' news is like that

So wait a second are you trying to tell me Hardy is NOT a drug addict ?
Because if newspapers are lying then cops never raided hardy's home and hardy is NOT a drug addict... are you sure that's the statement you wanna make ?

Also I'm in Egypt, I know all about lying press, if you've watched the revolution in Egypt this year you'd know that press were lying all the way up until our president was gone so yeah i know all about lying media & newspapers

efrum
09-20-2011, 02:55 PM

Do you really think all drug addicts should go to jail?
At least Matt's problems never spilled over onto a PPV main event.
If he is able to beat his addiction and get back to fitness then I hope he gets another chance.
I do wish he would keep off YouTube though.

Siracul
09-20-2011, 02:58 PM
Do you really think all drug addicts should go to jail?
At least Matt's problems never spilled over onto a PPV main event.
If he is able to beat his addiction and get back to fitness then I hope he gets another chance.
I do wish he would keep off YouTube though.

I think if someone goes to rehab he needs to go because he believes he has a problem... but if you just go to rehab to escape jail you are NOT gonna beat anything... Some people don't learn from offered chances, they learn by punishment and Hardy has had so many chances it proves that he needs to be punished to learn.

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 03:00 PM
So wait a second are you trying to tell me Hardy is NOT a drug addict ?
Because if newspapers are lying then cops never raided hardy's home and hardy is NOT a drug addict... are you sure that's the statement you wanna make ?

Also I'm in Egypt, I know all about lying press, if you've watched the revolution in Egypt this year you'd know that press were lying all the way up until our president was gone so yeah i know all about lying media & newspapers

no he is a bad drug addict but sometimes the press get it wrong not in this case but in others but he is a bad addict my point is why do people always criticise when someone makes a mistake yeah he's made 100's of them in 2011 but i would like him to get clean and return and earn back his respect which i believe he will do in the coming year... in short i'd rather type ''the only was is up for him now'' than... ''i fucking hate him die already''

Automatic
09-20-2011, 03:01 PM
All his skeletons are falling out of the closet, so we'll probably hear more from him, but good for him that he went to rehab.

Siracul
09-20-2011, 03:06 PM
no he is a bad drug addict but sometimes the press get it wrong not in this case but in others but he is a bad addict my point is why do people always criticise when someone makes a mistake yeah he's made 100's of them in 2011 but i would like him to get clean and return and earn back his respect which i believe he will do in the coming year... in short i'd rather type ''the only was is up for him now'' than... ''i fucking hate him die already''

Read the post i wrote just above your reply and you'll see my problem with your logic :)

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Read the post i wrote just above your reply and you'll see my problem with your logic :)

yeah i read it before i wrote my post.. and still you don't know that he never went to rehab because he understood he had a problem because you don't know him

efrum
09-20-2011, 03:13 PM
I think if someone goes to rehab he needs to go because he believes he has a problem... but if you just go to rehab to escape jail you are NOT gonna beat anything... Some people don't learn from offered chances, they learn by punishment and Hardy has had so many chances it proves that he needs to be punished to learn.

I agree he could well be going for the wrong reasons. But when you enter rehab you are, by default, admitting that you have a problem and maybe the push is what he needs.
He deserves the negative press he gets but I'm surprised that wrestling fans aren't more supportive... We all know that alot of wrestlers self medicate and we've seen alot of guys hit rock bottom and come back

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 03:15 PM
i agree he could well be going for the wrong reasons. But when you enter rehab you are, by default, admitting that you have a problem and maybe the push is what he needs.
He deserves the negative press he gets but i'm surprised that wrestlig fans aren't more supportive... We all know that alot of wrestlers self medicate and we've seen alot of guys hit rock bottom and come back

this!!!!!!

Siracul
09-20-2011, 03:20 PM
this!!!!!!

I can't speak for wrestling fans but I know that I have been supporting Matt Hardy times and times again and no matter how many support him and help him he puts himself back in a bad position, so i just got tired of supporting a junkey who can't control what he takes and I say let him rot :)

Siracul
09-20-2011, 03:22 PM
yeah i read it before i wrote my post.. and still you don't know that he never went to rehab because he understood he had a problem because you don't know him

I don't have to know him to see that he did the exact same thing his junkey brother did
He escaped jail by going to rehab, if he really understood he had a problem, why didn't he go to rehab when it was offered, or before his DWI, or before his 2nd DWI, or before drugs being found in his house.
Actions speak louder than thousands of words my friend.

FLWWEFan
09-20-2011, 03:23 PM
I can't speak for wrestling fans but I know that I have been supporting Matt Hardy times and times again and no matter how many support him and help him he puts himself back in a bad position, so i just got tired of supporting a junkey who can't control what he takes and I say let him rot :)

I agree with this...I still would like to see him get clean though, but I will never be a fan of his again. He's a dumb fuck who always puts himself and others in bad positions. That's my views on him anyways. Don't like it? Ohhh f'ing well!

Siracul
09-20-2011, 03:25 PM
I agree with this...I still would like to see him get clean though, but I will never be a fan of his again. He's a dumb fuck who always puts himself and others in bad positions. That's my views on him anyways. Don't like it? Ohhh f'ing well!

He can get clean all he wants but if he shows up on my TV screen or Laptop screen I'm going on a rant xD

charmingone28
09-20-2011, 03:25 PM
Going to rehab is a good thing mate... If you go there by your own will
But using rehab to escape jail time is just low.

Not going to argue bout that, kind of a chicken s**t way to get out of jail

the-rocks-stunner
09-20-2011, 03:30 PM
I don't have to know him to see that he did the exact same thing his junkey brother did
He escaped jail by going to rehab, if he really understood he had a problem, why didn't he go to rehab when it was offered, or before his DWI, or before his 2nd DWI, or before drugs being found in his house.
Actions speak louder than thousands of words my friend.

by calling jeff a junkey i know i can't have a civil conversation with you too much hate in alot of people especially wrestling fans i won't respond back because i'm going to sleep! no hate from me i still respect your opinions and views and take them onboard, goodnight!

Siracul
09-20-2011, 03:32 PM
by calling jeff a junkey i know i can't have a civil conversation with you too much hate in alot of people especially wrestling fans i won't respond back because i'm going to sleep! no hate from me i still respect your opinions and views and take them onboard, goodnight!

Fair enough mate
Sleep well & sweet dreams :)

lewism173
09-20-2011, 03:58 PM
deserves every thing he gets

Iron Ape
09-20-2011, 03:59 PM
A week after he was arrested (http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/14/matt-hardy-dui-mug-shot-arrested-suspicion-drunk-driving-north-carolina-picture/) for DUI, Matt Hardy (http://www.tmz.com/person/matt-hardy/) was thrown back in the slammer -- his third time in jail in a month -- and the search warrant makes it clear ... Matt has a major drug problem.

According to search warrant docs obtained by TMZ, it all started with a 911 call last Wednesday -- placed by Matt's model girlfriend, Reby Sky, who was worried Matt "was strung out on pills and needed help."

Police came and Matt's GF led them to a secret safe containing several prescription painkillers.

Police then obtained a search warrant -- and according to cops, when they raided his house they found 20 vials of anabolic steroids and some ecstasy.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Matt wasn't home at the time of the search so they couldn't arrest him on the spot ... he turned himself in yesterday.

Hardy -- who bailed out soon after his arrest -- posted an emotional YouTube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYCkrzLR4B8&feature=channel_video_title) last night (below), saying he's enrolling in a 3-month rehab program paid for by the WWE, as part of its former talent rehabilitation assistance program.
Good for her.

Asherdelampyr
09-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Good for her.

finally someone around the Hardys doing something other than enabling

Xpacfan
09-20-2011, 04:28 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/7/16/128922608172802734.jpg

Y2J___Y2J
09-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Does it matter that he COULD be going to rehab to stay out of jail.. not really.. He's still going to rehab which will hopefully help him get better

Polly-Pablo
09-20-2011, 06:43 PM
finally someone around the Hardys doing something other than enabling

Do you think 1 person can change anything with that lot? What with Jeff, Matt, Beth and Shane so messed up - Shannon Moore is starting to look like a saint!

Asherdelampyr
09-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Do you think 1 person can change anything with that lot? What with Jeff, Matt, Beth and Shane so messed up - Shannon Moore is starting to look like a saint!

I think that 1 person has a much better chance than 0 persons

Polly-Pablo
09-20-2011, 06:59 PM
I think that 1 person has a much better chance than 0 persons

Well good luck to her. I know my clan is large like the NC clan and if 1 person came in and tried to change anything, they'd have 0 chance.

I wasn't having a pop, just stating that it isn't likely that anything will change anytime soon.

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 07:18 PM
Well good luck to her. I know my clan is large like the NC clan and if 1 person came in and tried to change anything, they'd have 0 chance.

I wasn't having a pop, just stating that it isn't likely that anything will change anytime soon.

A pop = soda in the NorthEast U.S. ;)

Yeah, she should of done an Intervention instead.

Bodom
09-20-2011, 07:21 PM
There's still an 80% chance Matt takes to YouTube/Twitter tomorrow and declares this all a huge misunderstanding.

Asherdelampyr
09-20-2011, 07:52 PM
There's still an 80% chance Matt takes to YouTube/Twitter tomorrow and declares this all a huge misunderstanding.

more like 115%
either way, maybe some time in rehab will fix him, especially if they don't have internet access

Polly-Pablo
09-20-2011, 08:31 PM
A pop = soda in the NorthEast U.S. ;)

Yeah, she should of done an Intervention instead.

Hmmm....closest thing we have is a lolly POP....

Having a pop....in London terms....having a go or making a snide remark...

She should have just never gotten involved with the lot of them! Crazy lady lol

Asherdelampyr
09-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Hmmm....closest thing we have is a lolly POP....

Having a pop....in London terms....having a go or making a snide remark...

She should have just never gotten involved with the lot of them! Crazy lady lol

I learn new terms every day, I love the internet!

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 02:20 AM
Here's another pic to add to Matt Hardy's jail photo collection(third one in a month)

http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/hardymugshot3.jpg

Siracul
09-21-2011, 04:07 AM
Does it matter that he COULD be going to rehab to stay out of jail.. not really.. He's still going to rehab which will hopefully help him get better

I believe that if you go to rehab to escape jail, meaning, not by your own will, you won't get better.
Apparently if he thought something was wrong with him he would've taken WWE's offer months ago, so it seems he doesn't want the help offered in rehab, and if you don't want help, you sure as hell aren't gonna get better.
In my humble opinion it's all about mindset my friend.

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 04:38 AM
you know it really bugs me how people sit in judgement of Matt Hardy. nobody but he knows what demons he is struggling with, and I personally wish the guy nothing but the best and hope he turns it around. Jeff as well. They were without question the most influential tag team of the decade, and both busted their asses in the ring to entertain us, and I think they deserve better then what they are getting from wrestling fans.

FLWWEFan
09-21-2011, 06:02 AM
you know it really bugs me how people sit in judgement of Matt Hardy. nobody but he knows what demons he is struggling with, and I personally wish the guy nothing but the best and hope he turns it around. Jeff as well. They were without question the most influential tag team of the decade, and both busted their asses in the ring to entertain us, and I think they deserve better then what they are getting from wrestling fans.

It's not demons it's ghosts, know your shit! LOL!

Siracul
09-21-2011, 11:11 AM
it's not demons it's ghosts, know your shit! Lol!

rofl :D:D:D

Asherdelampyr
09-21-2011, 12:06 PM
you know it really bugs me how people sit in judgement of Matt Hardy.nobody but he knows what demons he is struggling with, and I personally wish the guy nothing but the best and hope he turns it around. Jeff as well. They were without question the most influential tag team of the decade, and both busted their asses in the ring to entertain us, and I think they deserve better then what they are getting from wrestling fans.

Why? cause nobody else ever became a junkie? because none of us could possibly know what it's like to struggle with addiction?

If Matt actually gets cleaned up and comes back, sure I fully support Jeff since he has cleaned up his shit, but being great in the past only gets you so far in this world, they were an amazing influential tag team almost 10 years ago, it's time to move on, and if Matt can't control himself than he is too dangerous to be in the ring with anyone else

If Matt cleans himself up then he can once again become a great wrestler, until then he is just another piece of shit junkie and all the fame he obtained doesn't alter that in the slightest

Siracul
09-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Why? cause nobody else ever became a junkie? because none of us could possibly know what it's like to struggle with addiction?

If Matt actually gets cleaned up and comes back, sure I fully support Jeff since he has cleaned up his shit, but being great in the past only gets you so far in this world, they were an amazing influential tag team almost 10 years ago, it's time to move on, and if Matt can't control himself than he is too dangerous to be in the ring with anyone else

If Matt cleans himself up then he can once again become a great wrestler, until then he is just another piece of shit junkie and all the fame he obtained doesn't alter that in the slightest

The thing that gets on my nerves it that he actually got back in shape and seemed to have turned his life around after leaving WWE and after blaming it all on the work schedule and being "burnt out" and so on... And he has had some good to great matches in TNA like his match with AJ (Don't remember which PPV) and his matches with Kazarian...
Sadly he has to fuck it all up, otherwise, he wouldn't be a Hardy.

maar13
09-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Sadly he has to fuck it all up, otherwise, he wouldn't be a Hardy.

Come on, that was just piece of shit punch line, why going so damn low?

I mean I am not a fan of Matt, not really that sympathetic of his situation, although I have seen worse and get out of it for real, but I mean every post you had is to sit all over the guy that seems you just hate the guy. Really even if you said otherwise in the past you just keep on shitting on him.

Is he going to get clean? who knows, from personal experience, some people needs to hit rock bottom to get out, and Matt hasn't go that far, hope he doesn't because not everyone is able to get out but he hasn't really go there yet.

Asherdelampyr
09-21-2011, 01:36 PM
One last junk meal before getting my mind, body, & soul right-a Big Mac combo, Chicken McNugget's, AND..... An Apple pie. Now it's time for a permanent clean diet of the mind and the body!

Wow, that seems like a joke, seriously
he went to Mcdonalds on his way to rehab?

Siracul
09-21-2011, 05:12 PM
Come on, that was just piece of shit punch line, why going so damn low?

I mean I am not a fan of Matt, not really that sympathetic of his situation, although I have seen worse and get out of it for real, but I mean every post you had is to sit all over the guy that seems you just hate the guy. Really even if you said otherwise in the past you just keep on shitting on him.

Is he going to get clean? who knows, from personal experience, some people needs to hit rock bottom to get out, and Matt hasn't go that far, hope he doesn't because not everyone is able to get out but he hasn't really go there yet.

To say that I have always hated the Hardy's (Which I know you didn't say) would be the furthest thing from the truth.
I don't hate the guy I'm just disappointed at him and let's face it if we count the number of chances he has had we have till tomorrow to count wasted chances.
And yes some people have to hit rock bottom but if you have seen worse then you know that someone who is forced to go to rehab (I consider having to go to rehab to escape jail a kind of "forced") will not get better, that rehab is all about mindset and wanting to be cured... that is why I am not optimistic about the whole thing.

Maybe my words do sound harsh to a lot of people, hey, I'm sorry but I won't sugar code what I say, I say what I think and well it might not always be nice but at least it lets people know exactly what I think.

maar13
09-21-2011, 10:32 PM
To say that I have always hated the Hardy's (Which I know you didn't say) would be the furthest thing from the truth.
I don't hate the guy I'm just disappointed at him and let's face it if we count the number of chances he has had we have till tomorrow to count wasted chances.
And yes some people have to hit rock bottom but if you have seen worse then you know that someone who is forced to go to rehab (I consider having to go to rehab to escape jail a kind of "forced") will not get better, that rehab is all about mindset and wanting to be cured... that is why I am not optimistic about the whole thing.

Maybe my words do sound harsh to a lot of people, hey, I'm sorry but I won't sugar code what I say, I say what I think and well it might not always be nice but at least it lets people know exactly what I think.

My comment is not in your hope or not of him getting clean, my comment goes on your line of "Sadly he has to fuck it all up, otherwise, he wouldn't be a Hardy."...That bs and you know it. One thing is not to be optimistic and another is to spit on the face of the fallen.

I don't really care if you believe in the guy but Hell, you damn sure sound like a hater.

Rich Cranium
09-22-2011, 01:19 AM
Well, Matt Hardy checked into rehab today for 3 months. So I don't think we will hear anymore from him for that period.

jordan1995
09-22-2011, 01:48 AM
Well, Matt Hardy checked into rehab today for 3 months. So I don't think we will hear anymore from him for that period.

i wish it would be longer than 3 months :( I honestly cant stand the guy he has had to many chances i think he and his brother should be put in prison

Siracul
09-22-2011, 03:26 AM
i wish it would be longer than 3 months :( I honestly cant stand the guy he has had to many chances i think he and his brother should be put in prison

This pretty much sums up all I have been saying in this thread :)

FLWWEFan
09-23-2011, 11:46 AM

A federal pound 'em in the ass prison at that!

On serious note what does everyone think will come out of this? Will he come out and stay clean? Come out stay clean for a little while? Come out and just go back to what he was doing before he went in?