PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War 3

VanHooliganX
09-20-2011, 04:15 AM
Finally!!! It has been released!

Just wondering but who else on EWN has this bad boy.
I'm not up for playing campaign with you (for awhile at least) but anyone up for a little multiplayer, horde or beast mode at some point?

Tomsta666
09-20-2011, 04:31 AM
Meh. Never cared for Gears. run-gun-run-gun-run-gun all in glorious technibrown!!

zapphoman
09-20-2011, 04:45 AM
I'm looking forward to it. I'm not really into multiplayer though. Campaign for me.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Yeah, but I'm broke. Hopefully I can afford it Thursday. BEAST MODE!!!!!!!!!

VanHooliganX
09-20-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm looking forward to it. I'm not really into multiplayer though. Campaign for me.

Great opinion mate :)

I'm the same but I play with my serious friends online quite abit. Hoping campaign is awesome :)

zapphoman
09-20-2011, 12:46 PM
Great opinion mate :)

I'm the same but I play with my serious friends online quite abit. Hoping campaign is awesome :)

Watched the review of the Campaign for Gears of War 3 on X-play. They say it is a pretty solid campaign and the story is strong.

SESAfro
09-20-2011, 03:33 PM
Love Gears to death, but I lack the financial stability to afford it. Always love the campaign will not expect anything less.

CGBigMan
09-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Just bought it a while ago
i wasnt realy into Gears 2 but i thought id give this a chance
so far im liking it
only played MP and abit of Horde

zapphoman
09-20-2011, 10:12 PM
#83 of the Hanover Cougars. IT'S THE COLE TRAIN!!! WOOOO! LOVIN IT!!!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Thought I'd like Beast Mode the best, and while it is great, Horde mode is such a huge improvement that I have to give it the edge. All I played so far, holding off on campaign and multi until I get my own copy.

pauadrian
09-20-2011, 11:24 PM
i dont knwo why but i dont like any xbox exclusives
not halo not gers or anything

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-21-2011, 12:26 AM
It's called being a Sony fanboy.

pauadrian
09-21-2011, 12:28 AM
It's called being a Sony fanboy.

i have an xbox 360 and have no intentions of buyin a sony console except for a psp or vita

zapphoman
09-21-2011, 02:33 AM
I have completed the first four levels of GOW 3 and I have to say...freakin awesome. It has been a joy to play so far and I can't wait to play some more in the morning.

Tomsta666
09-21-2011, 02:55 AM
i dont knwo why but i dont like any xbox exclusives
not halo not gers or anything

I'm the same, Halo and Gears score a resounding MEH from me too.
I've had people question why I even bother owning a 360 :p

Saying that though I really enjoyed the Fables, and FORZA>>>>>GT :cool:

Subject Zero
09-21-2011, 04:27 AM
Yeah im not bothered by Halo the first one was Awesome but the others were mweh.....

If my friends werent such Halo Fanboys i wouldnt of even completed Halo 3 or that other one.

Gears of War is different though, i loved the first one and i was awaiting it to come out the day it was released. But imagine my disappointment when i got home and 5 hours later i had completed it.

The 2nd Gears is ALOT longer but the entire plot was sooooooooooooooo predictable if i wasnt playing it with mates i would of given up.

I doubt i would pay full price for it i have the money to get it today but i might get something else instead if anything is on offer and i wouldnt mind seeing how much a PS2 costs.

I wouldnt consider myself a fanboy either but im blatantly biased against Nintendo mainly because the N64 was sooo amazing and i hated/hate both the Gamecube and Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. But Xbox 360 exclusives are becoming rarer the major ones that spring to mind are Halo(which i thought had ended) and Gears of War(Isnt number 3 the end???). And Sony is just as bad God of War has ended and Killzone and Resistance are two very overhyped games. Nintendo is the only company now with a massive collection of exclusives.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-21-2011, 06:07 AM
So far, only played Beast mode and Horde, it's freeking sweet, and such an improvement.

Corpsers on Beast Mode FTW!

VanHooliganX
09-21-2011, 06:55 AM
Horde greatly improved
Beast mode is very fun
Done up to half of Act 4 and just wow!!! Not finished it and i'm loving the story!
Not done multiplayer but if its like the beta i'll be playing this for a stupidly long time :)

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-21-2011, 07:49 AM
So far, only played Beast mode and Horde, it's freeking sweet, and such an improvement.

BERSERKERS on Beast Mode FTW!

I fixed that spelling error for you. ;)

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-21-2011, 07:50 AM
i have an xbox 360 and have no intentions of buyin a sony console except for a psp or vita

Oh well this just proves it.

pauadrian
09-21-2011, 05:54 PM
Oh well this just proves it.

if microsoft release a protable console i would buy it and sell the vita

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-22-2011, 12:35 AM
if microsoft release a protable console i would buy it and sell the vita

I was being sarcastic. And they did, it's the Windows phone that has Xbox Live on it. They're smart enough to not enter the handheld gaming market, as they can see that phones are just taking over.

Steve Austin
09-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Gears Of War 3 - Game Of The Year.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-23-2011, 12:32 AM
Gears Of War 3 - Game Of The Year.

Nah, that's gonna be Skyrim easy.

VanHooliganX
09-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Nah, that's gonna be Skyrim easy.

Yeah also agree Skyrim. They would have to majorly destroy the brilliance that game will bring for Gears to be first but Gears is easily 2nd and Best shooter of the year.

COD can still have best 12 year old game though, although that kinect Sesame Street game could take that :P