PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys think this factors in, AGAIN??

Fan4Now
09-20-2011, 12:27 AM
It's revealed on the main newsboard that Linda will once again run for the senate. Tell me, are we in for another several months of "PULLING THE ENVELOPE" so to speak? I hope not, but it looks like, soon after Punk's "Big Changes" angle & his pipe bomb promos, they're either doing an awful job, b/c the only thing that's changing is him, or Linda's senate run is ALREADY factoring in, by WWE pulling some of their controversy, the little they had w/ Punk anyway. I still like Punk, but does Linda's senate run factor in again, or has it already taken effect? Do you guys think, Linda's senate run will drastically tone things down again, not like there's much to tone down anymore, but you get the point.

IrkenInvader
09-20-2011, 12:28 AM
Damn, I guess I ain't watching for another couple of months.

wphill
09-20-2011, 04:27 AM
It would be a major shame if they did because in my opinion the WWE is starting to push the boundaries again recently and is getting much better because of it.

They are finally realizing that PG stands for Parental Guidance, as in its up to the parents if their children watch.
You can still push the envelope and let me decide if I want my children watching the product.

Y2J___Y2J
09-20-2011, 07:03 AM
Well.. at least we know the next few months will be even more boring than usual.. I would think that it certainly won't help anything that isn't suitable for 6 year olds getting on tv

BlazersDozen
09-20-2011, 07:29 AM
Watch them go down to a TV-Y

The Hit Man
09-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Apparently she's distancing herself from WWE for this run so hopefully it won't affect the content of the product.

thejman93
09-20-2011, 11:55 AM
Apparently she's distancing herself from WWE for this run so hopefully it won't affect the content of the product.

Good. The Punk Angle (from the week before the shoot on) has been amazing and I'd hate to see it be toned down for any reason.

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Whether or not she distances herself from the E shouldn't matter. When she ran last time, the opposition was bringing stuff up from a decade before. Any dirt they can find, they will use.