PDA

View Full Version : "Hulk Hogan v Sting: Only one man will survive..."

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
09-19-2011, 11:21 PM
Yeah because they are 70 years old and old men should be in nursing homes not wrestling rings. I am normally a defender of TNA but who actually wants to see this match happen? Better yet, who does TNA think wants to see this match happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziZGcDxxtgg&feature=feedu

helmsley
09-19-2011, 11:22 PM
well since we have no other option......i just hope sting wins

kjell
09-20-2011, 12:23 AM
i want to see it. sounds like a freakshow

IrkenInvader
09-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Preemptive review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0B9Fc6LgMo&NR=1

Dameduse823
09-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Yeah because they are 70 years old and old men should be in nursing homes not wrestling rings. I am normally a defender of TNA but who actually wants to see this match happen? Better yet, who does TNA think wants to see this match happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziZGcDxxtgg&feature=feedu

To both questions I'm going to answer.... People who want to see a snuff film but don't know where to find one

SilverGhost
09-20-2011, 12:40 AM
Oh god no....its a good thing I won't be watching it.

HCollins-TNA1
09-20-2011, 01:09 AM
If and how it happens is the question?????? Any answers?????

CrowOfMurders
09-20-2011, 06:06 AM
I can't wait to see this, but I think it should be a gimmick match,any of these possibilities would be great:

First man standing-They both start off lying on their backs, 1st one to get up in 2 mins is the winner,hogan goes in w/ a big disadvantage tho

Last Blood triple threat-Throw Flair into the mix and have all three blade before the start of the match. Last one to stop bleeding wins. They might need to tarp off the mat to get all the blood.

First Fall match-Advantage Sting,1st guy to be able to fall on his back and get up wins

No Falls Count Anywhere- Advantage Hogan,since he can't take any falls anyway,winner is whoever is left able to stand after 5 mins

Extreme Bowls-Give 'em both laxatives and have 'em fight it out in the men's room while actual wrestling is happening in the ring. 1st man out wins

TLC- Tapioca,Lozenge,Catheter Match: Put them both in an retirement home,1st guy to eat his tapioca pudding, finish a lozenge AND successfully get a catheter put in him wins

But in all seriousness,if Hogan's back wasn't f***ed up beyond hope, I still had some interest in this match. Sting's back to his wrestling alzheimer's forgetting his spots and Hogan can't move, it's hard to expect anything from these 2.

Theicon
09-20-2011, 06:21 AM
Countless fans want to see this match just for it being Sting vs Flair name alone you dumbass

Y2J___Y2J
09-20-2011, 07:01 AM
Damn.. nobody wants to see Hogan vs Sting.. NEITHER should be in a ring anymore.. At least it'll fuel another few episode's of Botchamania. YAY.!

monctonvike
09-20-2011, 07:37 AM
the hulkster marked out for mark henry last night

AlexWorldOrder
09-20-2011, 07:39 AM
Some of you take this rasslin' thing a little too serious.. You know it's not real right? You know Hogan/Sting isn't happening at ROH, right? Sting vs Flair last week was so bad that it turned good. All Hogan needs to do is put on those colors, and drive the crowd wild with his taunts and punches; we've all seen it. The man does not need to "wrestle" in order to make the crowd go crazy. The only concern for this match is Hogan's back. I suppose the can create enough entertainment illusions, and make fans not think about the fact that Hogan hadn't taken a fall during the match.. How could they do that?.... Blood. Lots of it.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-20-2011, 07:50 AM
Countless fans want to see this match just for it being Sting vs Flair name alone you dumbass

^Lol, what a tard.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-20-2011, 07:50 AM
Some of you take this rasslin' thing a little too serious.. You know it's not real right? You know Hogan/Sting isn't happening at ROH, right? Sting vs Flair last week was so bad that it turned good. All Hogan needs to do is put on those colors, and drive the crowd wild with his taunts and punches; we've all seen it. The man does not need to "wrestle" in order to make the crowd go crazy. The only concern for this match is Hogan's back. I suppose the can create enough entertainment illusions, and make fans not think about the fact that Hogan hadn't taken a fall during the match.. How could they do that?.... Blood. Lots of it.

You have fun with that.

AlexWorldOrder
09-20-2011, 07:59 AM
You have fun with that.

I sure will, and so will the "tards"...

twoot2
09-20-2011, 08:28 AM
Lol "Only 1 man will survive" i think that should have been the stipulation for the match but since Sting is actively wrestling and its going to be Hogans first match since forever i think he will probably be put into retirement or suffer a injury at the worst!

steveorton
09-20-2011, 08:31 AM
I can't wait to see this, but I think it should be a gimmick match,any of these possibilities would be great:

First man standing-They both start off lying on their backs, 1st one to get up in 2 mins is the winner,hogan goes in w/ a big disadvantage tho

Last Blood triple threat-Throw Flair into the mix and have all three blade before the start of the match. Last one to stop bleeding wins. They might need to tarp off the mat to get all the blood.

First Fall match-Advantage Sting,1st guy to be able to fall on his back and get up wins

No Falls Count Anywhere- Advantage Hogan,since he can't take any falls anyway,winner is whoever is left able to stand after 5 mins

Extreme Bowls-Give 'em both laxatives and have 'em fight it out in the men's room while actual wrestling is happening in the ring. 1st man out wins

TLC- Tapioca,Lozenge,Catheter Match: Put them both in an retirement home,1st guy to eat his tapioca pudding, finish a lozenge AND successfully get a catheter put in him wins

But in all seriousness,if Hogan's back wasn't f***ed up beyond hope, I still had some interest in this match. Sting's back to his wrestling alzheimer's forgetting his spots and Hogan can't move, it's hard to expect anything from these 2.

First man standing FTW

AlexWorldOrder
09-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Hogan loses, he has to have sex with someone that looks exactly like his daughter! ... Oh.. Wait....

steveorton
09-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Hogan loses, he has to have sex with someone that looks exactly like his daughter! ... Oh.. Wait....

Is it wrong that I loled at this.

AlexWorldOrder
09-20-2011, 08:54 AM
Is it wrong that I loled at this.

Not really.. Part of the stipulation is that Sting gets to lol the entire time during their sex act in his Joker gimmick, and he's a man of God, so you're good.

steveorton
09-20-2011, 08:56 AM
Not really.. Part of the stipulation is that Sting gets to lol the entire time during their sex act in his Joker gimmick, and he's a man of God, so you're good.

Rotfflmfao

maar13
09-20-2011, 01:51 PM

Well most people will ask you if both are still alive first.

Siracul
09-20-2011, 02:04 PM

This post made me laugh till tears
I applaud you mate :D

HCollins-TNA1
09-20-2011, 02:07 PM
About the tag line.... tell that to Terry Funk, Dory Funk Jr and etc.... they'll laugh at you....

Tyler Durden
09-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Sting won before the match began...

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 04:43 PM
This will be match of the century! or better yet, match of the centurions!

Automatic
09-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Isn't the match cancelled?

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Isn't the match cancelled?

Is it? I haven't see Impact yet this week.

Automatic
09-20-2011, 05:12 PM
Is it? I haven't see Impact yet this week.

Hmmm it's still listed on their site. But will they throw away a year build-up to save them from a clusterfuck?

Edit: I knew I read it somewhere.

Hulk Hogan has been getting ahead of TNA storylines via his Twitter, writing the following on his Twitter about tomorrow's Impact taping in Knoxville, TN:
"Pumped up for the IMPACT tapings in Knoxville tomorrow,the formal ending to my long career,thanks maniacs. HH"

"Huge celebration in Knoxville tomorrow at Civic Collesium ,all full time maniacs are invited,time to thank everyone and say goodbye. HH"

At the tapings last week in Orlando, Hogan claimed his career was done and it was time to formally say goodbye. The announcement was made the day after TNA decided not to go forward with Hogan vs. Sting at the Bound for Glory PPV on 10/16, with discussion of doing a multi-man or tag team bout instead.

So, whatever angle they are planning for the show, they are shooting it tomorrow based on the Hogan retirement tease.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Anyone else wondering what in the blue hell the TNA Writing Staff and Creative Team were smoking when they thought this rivalry was a good idea?

SilverGhost
09-21-2011, 12:05 AM

20 years ago.

Not now.

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 12:34 AM
20 years ago.

Not now.

or 10 or 12 years ago...... Just the fact it didn't really end 10 or 11 years ago when WCW folded is one reason I would like to see it it end right....

maar13
09-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Anyone else wondering what in the blue hell the TNA Writing Staff and Creative Team were smoking when they thought this rivalry was a good idea?

I have a couple of suggestions of what that could have been but don't want to give kids any ideas :P

Automatic
09-21-2011, 12:40 PM
or 10 or 12 years ago...... Just the fact it didn't really end 10 or 11 years ago when WCW folded is one reason I would like to see it it end right....

You really want 2 legends make a fool of themselves? Not every match has to happen.

Krysys
09-21-2011, 12:41 PM
I have a couple of suggestions of what that could have been but don't want to give kids any ideas :P

Yea cause kids don't already know? Lol

Peter Kaymakcian
09-21-2011, 05:11 PM

Please give me some ideas

kiltbill
09-21-2011, 05:33 PM

They couldn't have been smoking, not with there noses so far up Hogan's ass. That's the only reason this shanbles of a feud and a match have been put forward.
Is anyone seriously saying that lettig Sting & Hogan 'end' a feud that was luke warm in WCW while they were close to there prime is good buisiness for TNA?
TNA: final resting place for past there prime wrestlers and there feuds?
Arrgh, makes me angry!!

Peter Kaymakcian
09-21-2011, 05:40 PM
They couldn't have been smoking, not with there noses so far up Hogan's ass. That's the only reason this shanbles of a feud and a match have been put forward.
Is anyone seriously saying that lettig Sting & Hogan 'end' a feud that was luke warm in WCW while they were close to there prime is good buisiness for TNA?
TNA: final resting place for past there prime wrestlers and there feuds?
Arrgh, makes me angry!!

You are forgetting that Sting and Hogan have a draw power of 1.1-1.2 which is much better then Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Robert Roode, MCMG, and KO's drawing power of only 1.1. By not doing this match they are risking .1 fans who come and go.

kiltbill
09-21-2011, 05:59 PM
You are forgetting that Sting and Hogan have a draw power of 1.1-1.2 which is much better then Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Robert Roode, MCMG, and KO's drawing power of only 1.1. By not doing this match they are risking .1 fans who come and go.

Eh? A draw of 1.1 is much better than a draw of 1.1? Even if they got another .1, is that worth it to lose the name Hulk Hogan from the TNA roster? Or worse, have him beat the top face of the comany?
I don't like Hogan's influence, but he's faar more valuable out of the ring than he is inside it.

Peter Kaymakcian
09-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Eh? A draw of 1.1 is much better than a draw of 1.1? Even if they got another .1, is that worth it to lose the name Hulk Hogan from the TNA roster? Or worse, have him beat the top face of the comany?
I don't like Hogan's influence, but he's faar more valuable out of the ring than he is inside it.

You realize my entire post was sarcasm right?

kiltbill
09-21-2011, 06:21 PM
You realize my entire post was sarcasm right?

Ahem.

Yes... :(

maar13
09-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Yea cause kids don't already know? Lol

lol....Yeah who am I kidding, right? :P

Please give me some ideas

After Krysys reply, I think he would be better fit for that.

They couldn't have been smoking, not with there noses so far up Hogan's ass.

Dude that was a grouse and graphic statement....I am going to have nightmares now...And if Hogan was on medication, you never know.