PDA

View Full Version : The Fued I have been Waiting For Could Be Coming!!!

Tha Crows Nest
10-08-2010, 01:03 AM
WWE has discussed turning Kaval heel and having him feud with Rey Mysterio early next year.

When the NXT season two winner was initially signed, Mysterio was one of the people pushing for a program with him. However, injuries to both wrestlers derailed potential plans.

We'll keep you posted as we get more.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

This was on the main board today and it is personnally a fued that I have waited for since he was signed and now that he is on smackdown I think it is only a matter of time before the two get to face off. I think this would be a rivalry that would make me interested in something Rey Mysterio is doing again. Lately although I have always been a fan of Mysterio it has just seemed like he has phoned it in and not really givin it his all I think this matchup will bring out some of the best of both superstars and could give Kaval a big enough push to get into that Main Event Caliber status. What do you guys think and is this something u have waited for also?

SilverGhost
10-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Wow! Kaval vs Rey Mysterio! That will be a match!

merhardt03
10-08-2010, 03:29 AM
I was thrilled when I saw that too. I wouldnt think it would put him in main event caliber tho but a totally solid mid carder. Anything beats jobbin to Chavo.

Daniel Bryan
10-08-2010, 11:50 AM
i love this idea but no he will never be main event status in the WWE

DarkSide
10-08-2010, 01:32 PM
I really want them to give Kaval a push - he deserves a program with Rey.

Did anyone see that match between Kaval and Drew Mcintyre a few weeks ago. Drew dropped Kaval in a dangerous way - looks like he meant it too. The bastard.