PDA

View Full Version : Video: Matt Hardy says he is going to rehab

THEKEVINBRAND
09-19-2011, 10:49 PM
*Mods if you feel like it's thr right thing to move this, go right ahead*

Matt Hardy announced on his YouTube channel today that he has decided to take WWE up on their standing offer for all current and former talent and will be attending rehab. Hardy added that after he finishes the three month program, he wants to open a wrestling school.
Hardy was very emotional in the video and appeared to be serious. Thank You Matt, and hope all turns out well for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYCkrzLR4B8&feature=player_embedded

SilverGhost
09-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Finally a good choice! Taken the right steps.

IrkenInvader
09-19-2011, 11:05 PM
<<<<<<<<<Former Hardy mark that hopes he can take the 'former' part away pretty soon.

monctonvike
09-19-2011, 11:36 PM
Hope is the key word, I was never a huge hardy fan his last feud with his brother and matches in tna have been refreshing, but his latest misadventures have been really sad. I know people that have hit this kind of rock bottom, I hope he can salavage his life regardless of my like or dislike of matt as a wrestlr or human being. Its hard to be sometimes but I am a mark for the human race we can do amazing things when we take our heads out of our collective asses. Hope you get well soon matt.

Its not the end, there will be road bumps, but you have to fix this yourself. There are many people that are just dying to help you

Y2J___Y2J
09-20-2011, 06:58 AM
It's a good decision by Matt. I would love to see him back in the WWE after rehab in a backstage role,
It's also cool that WWE are paying for every past wrestlers rehab too.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-20-2011, 07:04 AM
I'm hoping that he has a successful recovery. I have been hoping for them to realize their wrongs for quite awhile now. Through most of my life an up to last year I was a major die hard fan of the Hardy Boyz (especially Matt). I was in denial when the first string of incidents occurred an although I laugh at this now.. Awhile back I actually sported a Jeff Hardy an Matt Hardy group photo as my avatar picture an used a Hardy Boyz signature. I made some pretty crazy choices back then, lol. I have been a little harsh with some of my comments in (other parts of the website) an I am wanting Matt Hardy to get better. He finally admitted that he had done wrong. It can only get better from here!

FLWWEFan
09-20-2011, 07:23 AM
It's a good decision by Matt. I would love to see him back in the WWE after rehab in a backstage role,
It's also cool that WWE are paying for every past wrestlers rehab too.

WWE actually gives a crap about wrestlers and tries to help them, TNA is too f'ing cheap of a company and looks like they could care less. Jeff should've been in rehab a long time ago as well.

Regal>Cena
09-20-2011, 08:27 AM
Quite honestly, the first thing that comes to mind is he is trying to work the IWC again to get sympathy for himself; I hope that is wrong though.

I hope they both sort themselves out, I really do. Jeff could still be a credible main eventer if he can get his head out of his arse, and Matt needs to step out of Jeff's shadow and become his own man. Maybe opening a wrestling school would be good for him.

steveorton
09-20-2011, 08:34 AM
I wish Matt all the luck and hope he gets better.