09-19-2011, 10:44 PM
NES,
Sega Saturn,
PC,
Gamecube,
Xbox,
Xbox 360,
New PC.

Currently I have about 50 games. In total I've had about 120 but I have to sell them in order to buy the next console.
I'm not rich enough to keep them.

pauadrian
09-19-2011, 10:46 PM
NES,
Sega Saturn,
PC,
Gamecube,
Xbox,
Xbox 360,
New PC.

Currently I have about 50 games. In total I've had about 120 but I have to sell them in order to buy the next console.
I'm not rich enough to keep them.

dont worry man i only have an xbox 360 currently with 4 games

IrkenInvader
09-19-2011, 11:02 PM
dont worry man i only have an xbox 360 currently with 4 games

The only 2 games I have that aren't for the 360 are Left4Dead and Halo: CE. I own both of them in 360 and PC versions. I love the modding community for those games.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-19-2011, 11:03 PM
Here are the systems I have had:
NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii
GameBoy
GameBoy Color
Nintendo DS
PlayStation
PS2

Best memorable games:
California Games NES
Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3 NES
Super Mario World SNES
WCW vs. nWo World Tour N64
WCW vs. nWo Revenge N64
WWF WrestleMania 2000 N64
WWF No Mercy N64
GoldenEye 007 N64
Tekken 2 PlayStation
Resident Evil 2 PlayStation
Resident Evil 4 GameCube
GTA: Vice City PS2
GTA: San Andreas PS2
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Wii
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Wii
EA Sports Madden Football on N64, GameCube, Wii, PlayStation, and PS2

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 11:05 PM
Sega Saturn
Gameboy
Gameboy Colour
Gameboy Advanced
Gameboy SP (or whatever the letters were)
PS1
PS2
Wii
and Steam for PC

I have over 1,000 games in my chest of games. Overplayed a lot of them. Only a handful I regret getting or playing.

pauadrian
09-19-2011, 11:05 PM
The only 2 games I have that aren't for the 360 are Left4Dead and Halo: CE. I own both of them in 360 and PC versions. I love the modding community for those games.

i need your gamertag

IrkenInvader
09-19-2011, 11:08 PM
i need your gamertag

I don't play online much. Mostly play MW 2 for a week then go play by myself for 3 months.

pauadrian
09-19-2011, 11:09 PM
I don't play online much. Mostly play MW 2 for a week then go play by myself for 3 months.

lol allright

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Jesus titty fucking Christ you make a buttfuckton of threads.

pauadrian
09-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Jesus titty fucking Christ you make a buttfuckton of threads.

postwhoring?

IrkenInvader
09-19-2011, 11:43 PM
postwhoring?

No threadwhoring.

pauadrian
09-19-2011, 11:47 PM
No threadwhoring.
that too lol
i remember xaolin showdown

IPOOPINTHEBATH
09-19-2011, 11:53 PM
Postwhoring = good. Threadspamming = n00b.

KJ PUNK
09-20-2011, 01:05 AM
Here's mine with my favorite games on each system.

NES - Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
SNES - TMNT: Turtles in Time
Sega Genesis - Mortal Kombat 2
N64 - WCW/nWo: World Tour
PSone - Crash Bandicoot Warped
PS2 - God of War 2
PS3 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 03:41 AM
Nes (only had mario)
Sega Mega Drive (Sonic, Streets of Rage, A WWF Game Papa Shango was in it and A rugby game was about it)
Playstation (load of games for this but my first was Battle Arena Toshiden 2. I remember because i wanted Tekken but my dad said it was too adult for me. Although BAT uses weapons and Tekken is punching and kicking)
Game Boy Color (Zelda Link to the Past DX was the only game i believe i owned for that)
N64 ( Goldeneye and F1 and a FIFA World Cup Game)
Playstation 2 (Loads of games)
Gamecube ( Timesplitters 2 and Star Wars Rogue Squadren)
Xbox (Hundreds of games)
Xbox 360
DS (waste of money)
PSP (Waste of Money)
WIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(wast e of money, but still use it for golf)
Playstation 3 (apart from the exclusives and Mass Effect which i own on everything that is been released for, i mainly use my PS3 as a PS1)

I also brought a Kinect which i used for about 1 hour and never used again. Takes up way too much space.

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 03:42 AM
Here's mine with my favorite games on each system.

NES - Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
SNES - TMNT: Turtles in Time
Sega Genesis - Mortal Kombat 2
N64 - WCW/nWo: World Tour
PSone - Crash Bandicoot Warped
PS2 - God of War 2
PS3 - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

LOL isnt that meant to be the wrestling game that sucked soooo much?

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-20-2011, 03:49 AM
LOL isnt that meant to be the wrestling game that sucked soooo much?

You are mistaken, that was the first good wrestling game ever made.

Tomsta666
09-20-2011, 03:58 AM
In chronological order. NES, SNES, Playstation, N64, Dreamcast, Playstion 2, Gamecube, Xbox, Wii, Xbox 360. That's not including the handhelds, of which I've had Original Gameboy, Gameboy pocket, Gameboy advance, Gameby Advance SP, Original DS, DSlite. As you can see, I mark mostly for Nintendo. When I was a kid I was a militant Nintendo fanboy. I actually remember getting into fist fights at primary school with the 'SEGA' kids! :D great days!! Now though I mostly play my 360. I would love to get a PS3, cos theres shitloads of exclusives I want to play on it.

Tomsta666
09-20-2011, 03:59 AM

http://cdn4.spong.com/pack/w/w/wwfsmackdo16909/_-WWF-Smackdown-PlayStation-_.jpg

Says hello!! :cool:

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-20-2011, 04:33 AM
http://cdn4.spong.com/pack/w/w/wwfsmackdo16909/_-WWF-Smackdown-PlayStation-_.jpg

Says hello!! :cool:

WCW/nWo World Tour came out in 1997, Smackdown didn't come out until 2000.

Tomsta666
09-20-2011, 04:35 AM
WCW/nWo World Tour came out in 1997, Smackdown didn't come out until 2000.

I know yeah, I looked it up after posting. But couldn't be arsed to go back and change it. :cool:

I could've sworn that Smackdown came out years before 2000 though, but whatever it was the first great wrestling game IMO ;)

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-20-2011, 04:41 AM
I know yeah, I looked it up after posting. But couldn't be arsed to go back and change it. :cool:

I could've sworn that Smackdown came out years before 2000 though, but whatever it was the first great wrestling game IMO ;)

It's all good bro, I had to look it up myself. I just remembered that World Tour was the first one I liked.:cool:

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 04:54 AM

LOL Smackdown was good but rushed hence why Smackdown 2 was released the same year. Just look at the back of Smackdown 2 you can see it has alot of the wrestlers from Number 1 but they were cut.

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 04:56 AM

Sorry but its sucked.

All wrestling games sucked until WCW Mayhem.

SLEEPY LOCO1
09-20-2011, 05:00 AM
Sorry but its sucked.

I don't know if your joking or serious, but that game was garbage.

KJ PUNK
09-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Sorry but its sucked.

That's the first time I've ever heard someone say Mayhem was a good game. I owned it and HATED it.

Tomsta666
09-20-2011, 10:23 AM
This thread got me to thinking of good wrestling games I've played. And to be honest, I haven't really played that many. From what I can remember the very first one I played was Super WrestleMania on the SNES. Which I vaguely remember borrowing from a kid at school. The first one I owned was it's follow up, Royal Rumble SNES. I remember actually loosening the skin on my thumb from playing that game too muc! HAHA!! Massive gap untill 2000 when I played the shit out of Smackdown 1 and 2. Loved those games :cool: a few stragglers like WWF Attitude and No Mercy 64 in between, untill earlier this year when I started playing wrestling games again. Legends, SvR2011, All Stars and TNA iMPACT.

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 10:28 AM
SNES,
GameBoy
PS2

Streetfighter and Streetfigher 2 = I am the best in world! I need a tshirt to exploit it dammit!

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 10:30 AM
I don't know if your joking or serious, but that game was garbage.

I enjoyed the control scheme and you compare it to the titles around that time WWF Attitude(which i would say is the WORST wrestling game of all time, well maybe all the Gamecube wrestling games).

When you compare it to the push 14 buttons to do a suplex which the WWF games had around that time i would say it was a pretty solid control scheme game.

Although its mega easy, you cant hear the ring announcer.

Comparing it to the other wrestling games around that time its a solid 'Wrestling' game.

Fairplay Smackdown and the N64 games kicked the shit out of it.

Simply put

WCW Mayhem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWF Royal Rumble>>>> WWF Attitude

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 10:36 AM
SNES,
GameBoy
PS2

Streetfighter and Streetfigher 2 = I am the best in world! I need a tshirt to exploit it dammit!

Your not as good as this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7cW2nMf1gk&feature=related

HOW many PARRYS???

KJ PUNK
09-20-2011, 10:53 AM
I enjoyed the control scheme and you compare it to the titles around that time WWF Attitude(which i would say is the WORST wrestling game of all time, well maybe all the Gamecube wrestling games).

When you compare it to the push 14 buttons to do a suplex which the WWF games had around that time i would say it was a pretty solid control scheme game.

Although its mega easy, you cant hear the ring announcer.

Comparing it to the other wrestling games around that time its a solid 'Wrestling' game.

Fairplay Smackdown and the N64 games kicked the shit out of it.

Simply put

WCW Mayhem >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWF Royal Rumble>>>> WWF Attitude

The worst wrestling game of all-time has to be WCW Thunder. I could figure out the controls of Attitude or War Zone, but Thunder's controls have to be the worst of all time.

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 10:56 AM
The worst wrestling game of all-time has to be WCW Thunder. I could figure out the controls of Attitude or War Zone, but Thunder's controls have to be the worst of all time.

War Zone i managed and i enjoyed it for its time. But Attitude?? That had me scratching my head throughout shame really it had a very decent roster.

Ive not actually played on Thunder yet. Im in the process of buying all the PSX wrestling games. I just ordered Backstage Assault as i remember that being abit of a laugh and the next one im going to buy is In Your House which is meant to be awful.

Iron Ape
09-20-2011, 11:23 AM
Sorry but its sucked.

Nope. WCW/nWo Revenge was a GREAT wrestling game, and it came out before Mayhem.

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 11:26 AM
Nope. WCW/nWo Revenge was a GREAT wrestling game, and it came out before Mayhem.

I literally have never heard of this one.

Guessing by the title it was released around the time NWO wanted WCW to change its name to NWO?

Oh wait i just saw why i didnt own it. N64 and i was like 9 at the time £50 which was $100 at the time wasnt something i could afford. LOL

Iron Ape
09-20-2011, 11:29 AM
I literally have never heard of this one.

Guessing by the title it was released around the time NWO wanted WCW to change its name to NWO?

Oh wait i just saw why i didnt own it. N64 and i was like 9 at the time £50 which was $100 at the time wasnt something i could afford. LOL
You might want to avoid the sweeping declarations then.

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 11:32 AM
You might want to avoid the sweeping declarations then.

Ok ok id never heard of that game.........

Sorry but i prefer my wrestling games with a simple control system.

Iron Ape
09-20-2011, 11:42 AM
Ok ok id never heard of that game.........

Sorry but i prefer my wrestling games with a simple control system.
And what do you know of WCW/nWo's controls? You just admitted to having never heard of the game, so I'm not sure how over the last couple of minutes you've been able to come to the conclusion that the game's controls aren't for you. You should, you know, actually play the game before reaching conclusions.

samoan619
09-20-2011, 11:47 AM
And what do you know of WCW/nWo's controls? You just admitted to having never heard of the game, so I'm not sure how over the last couple of minutes you've been able to come to the conclusion that the game's controls aren't for you. You should, you know, actually play the game before reaching conclusions.

This is AWESOME!!

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 11:47 AM

I apologized for saying i didnt know this game. The simple controls remark was about why i like WCW Mayhem.

Im not making an opinion about a game ive never played on before. And since i dont own a N64 anymore i never will.

Sorry if it seems ive offended you in anyway but reading back at the statement i can see why you thought i was making an opinion about the game.

It was badly worded by me. It was more a defensive statement about you saying i shouldnt make declarations about games. And WCW Mayhem was the first wrestling game i played on with a half decent control system.

Sorry about my badly worded response. You know what im like.

Iron Ape
09-20-2011, 11:50 AM
To this day, AKI Corporation's wrestling games (World Tour, Revenge, Wrestlemania 2000, and No Mercy) remain the best-controlled wrestling games EVER made. I don't know why other developers have insisted on getting away from that control scheme when it was just about flawless.

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 11:54 AM
To this day, AKI Corporation's wrestling games (World Tour, Revenge, Wrestlemania 2000, and No Mercy) remain the best-controlled wrestling games EVER made. I don't know why other developers have insisted on getting away from that control scheme when it was just about flawless.

Damn AKI did this game!!!!!!!! Might have to get a emulator and that.

THQ are kinda doing this now though they change the controls every 3 or 4 games. For no reason. Just as you find a control scheme you like and really get into they change it.

samoan619
09-20-2011, 12:00 PM
I apologized for saying i didnt know this game. The simple controls remark was about why i like WCW Mayhem.

Im not making an opinion about a game ive never played on before. And since i dont own a N64 anymore i never will.

Sorry if it seems ive offended you in anyway but reading back at the statement i can see why you thought i was making an opinion about the game.

It was badly worded by me. It was more a defensive statement about you saying i shouldnt make declarations about games. And WCW Mayhem was the first wrestling game i played on with a half decent control system.

Sorry about my badly worded response. You know what im like.

N64 emulators take less than a minute to DL and the game roms barely take any space.. If you have a PC controller, I recommend you grabbing a N64 emulator and trying out any of the THQ/AKI wrestling games:
WCW/NWO World Tour, WCW Revenge, WWF Wrestlemania 2000, and WWF No Mercy. I recommend it because its one of the best series of wrestling games.. The control scheme is simple to use, yet deep enough to keep you going for years. I truly recommend it..

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 12:05 PM
N64 emulators take less than a minute to DL and the game roms barely take any space.. If you have a PC controller, I recommend you grabbing a N64 emulator and trying out any of the THQ/AKI wrestling games:
WCW/NWO World Tour, WCW Revenge, WWF Wrestlemania 2000, and WWF No Mercy. I recommend it because its one of the best series of wrestling games.. The control scheme is simple to use, yet deep enough to keep you going for years. I truly recommend it..

I owned No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000 and LOVED those games.
But WCW/NWO after what Iron Ape said does seem like one i will go out my way to play on especially with the roster i hope is included.

They also did a Japanese game i cant remeber the name as it was written in Japanese but Vader was in it and so too was alot of different wrestlers i hadnt heard of at the time.

It was a great game exactly like Wrestlemania in graphics, menus and well everything but i couldnt understand a word it said so it really took about 80% of the game away from me.

KJ PUNK
09-20-2011, 12:11 PM
I'd love to have a N64 emulator just for the AKI/THQ wrestling games and Mario Kart 64. But then again, I'd fail out of college so I had better not.

samoan619
09-20-2011, 12:13 PM
I owned No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000 and LOVED those games.
But WCW/NWO after what Iron Ape said does seem like one i will go out my way to play on especially with the roster i hope is included.

They also did a Japanese game i cant remeber the name as it was written in Japanese but Vader was in it and so too was alot of different wrestlers i hadnt heard of at the time.

It was a great game exactly like Wrestlemania in graphics, menus and well everything but i couldnt understand a word it said so it really took about 80% of the game away from me.

WCW Revenge has the better roster.. Meng's Tongan Death Grip FTW!! The game with Vader in Japanese is called Burning Pro Wrestling if I recall (Now its known as Fire Pro Wrestling)

Asherdelampyr
09-20-2011, 12:28 PM
in your vieogaming history
what consoles have you had
what games did you enjoy the most
how many games have you had
what was the best console youve had

and feel free to add me on xbox live: pauadrian

I have had every system since the Odessy 2 at some point or another, though the ones that I have played the most were the NES, SNES, GBA, Xbox, Xbox 360 and PS 1, 2, and 3

Best Games
Smackdown 1
Smackdown: Here comes the pain
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (never got into the blood omen ones, but I like soul reaver
Kirby's Dreamland
Mario Bros 3
Mario Bros 2
Final Fantasy 1
FF7
GTA (anyone else remember the first ones that were all top down and you won by getting enough points? there was a broken bridge in that one, used to steal buses and jump it for hours without it gettting old)
GTA: London (cant remember the full name, but it had a scooter, which was hilariously awesome
Saint's Row (I don't care which has the better story, that's not why I play these games, they are for killing time, and killing frustration, like getting the "homies" as well as being able to hold up stores)
Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age 2
Mass Effect 2
Torchlight (Cheap and damn fine diablo clone, worth looking into for anyone into the Diablo games)
Diablo
Diablo 2
Starcraft
Age Of Empires
Age Of Empires 2
Age Of Mythology
KKND
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Sacred 2
Baldurs Gate (All of them)
Super Ghosts and Ghouls
Quake
Fable
Fable 2
Fable 3

I can't guess as to how many games I have owned however currently I have about 60-75 spread amongst 6 systems

the best console I have had is the FX Twin, if you like old 8 and 16 bit games, it's an awesome little system, it plays both NES and SNES games
there is another one called the FX Trio that also plays Genesis games, but I haven't been able to get it yet

Iron Ape
09-20-2011, 12:29 PM
AKI's Def Jam games also rock. HARD. I still play Fight for New York on the regular.

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 12:48 PM
AKI's Def Jam games also rock. HARD. I still play Fight for New York on the regular.

Didnt know they started that series. The first 2 were excellent Beat em Ups. But i thought the 2nd one was ALOT harder then the 1st.

el gabo
09-21-2011, 07:27 AM
WCW Revenge! I just cried a nostalgic tear... That game has to be one of the most entertaining wrestling games I have ever played.

Attitude was pretty good in my opinion. I still remember the King's very limited commentary --just like in real life, mostly jokes-- and the crowd saying "(Insert name) sucks!!"

Dubs
09-21-2011, 09:35 PM
<--------- Dreamcast mark

Shenmue bitches!!! Loved that game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKOv7qWm-_I

I also LOVED playing Jet Grind Radio for the Dreamcast.

Dubs
09-21-2011, 09:42 PM
THQ are kinda doing this now though they change the controls every 3 or 4 games. For no reason. Just as you find a control scheme you like and really get into they change it.

So true. It gets pretty annoying when they do that. Raw vs Smackdown 2006 had the best controls of the SvR series and they changed it for no apparent reason. It looks like they are going back with the smooth controls that SvR 06 had for WWE 12 so that's a plus.

HeelTurn
09-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Consoles I own, Sega Master System, Amiga 800 and Amiga 1200, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, SNES, GC, N64, Wii, Gameboy, GBC and GBA, DS, Xbox and Xbox 360. I must own over 300 games.

Tomsta666
09-22-2011, 12:25 PM
<--------- Dreamcast mark

Shenmue bitches!!! Loved that game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKOv7qWm-_I

I also LOVED playing Jet Grind Radio for the Dreamcast.

Hey Mister!! Wanna wrestle?

Do you know where I can find any sailors?