PDA

View Full Version : Ryder at Hell in a Cell

Chavo
09-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Hey he just beat the IC...would be a helluva change from barely on tv to shot at a title on a PPV

IrkenInvader
09-19-2011, 09:33 PM
When will the IWC get over Ryder?

Chavo
09-19-2011, 09:48 PM

I dont like the tone of ur post. If someone beat the IC champ in a non-title match, should they get a title shot at next PPV? Perhaps instead of jumping on here and looking to be funny while fapping at ur sig, you should contribute to the thread or leave it

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 09:55 PM
I dont like the tone of ur post. If someone beat the IC champ in a non-title match, should they get a title shot at next PPV? Perhaps instead of jumping on here and looking to be funny while fapping at ur sig, you should contribute to the thread or leave it

US Champ but ignore him, a few people go against the majority because being a minority is coolz dawg.

Things are looking up for him. This pleases me. About time too.

Russo swerve
09-19-2011, 09:56 PM

Good question

Chavo
09-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the catch Van...US/IC and WHC/WWE champion, hard to remember which is which lol

Chavo
09-19-2011, 10:00 PM
Good question

Hey Russo, good to see ya...Its not a question of people being on a Ryder bandwagon and such, its a question about someone beating a champ in a non-title match and their chance of getting a title shot at the next PPV

Kiss My Ass Club Member
09-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Ryder is good on the internet. But he dosent translate well when hes actually on TV wrestling. So a match with him at a PPV would be a waste. Still better than a divas match though Im sure.

TheRockerGother
09-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Do we all have to jump to the gun as always?Just saying.

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 10:11 PM

Not jumping the gun. Just pleased to see its a step in the right direction :)
Just replying.

Rockstar83
Hey he just beat the IC...would be a helluva change from barely on tv to shot at a title on a PPV

Last time I check Cody Rhodes was IC Champion, you mean Dolph as US Champion

capn-edu
ryder should just keep apearing on raw
i want to see a singles US title match A-ry and ziggler and maybe swagger costing him the title

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 10:12 PM

Way ahead of ya ;D

But bloody great sig pal :)

Chavo
09-19-2011, 10:13 PM

Lol Im starting to think no one even read the post and just jumped on the title of it...jumping the gun would be "OMG RYDER IS NEXT US CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...I started a thread wondering that since someone (who happens to be Ryder) beat a champion, does anyone think there might be a match at the next PPV. I understand where this can be misunderstood because I stated that Ryder was barely on tv and such

Chavo
09-19-2011, 10:15 PM

Thank you for contributing to the thread

King Scrapper
09-19-2011, 10:19 PM

I support this ^^^^^

thatdevilsblue
09-19-2011, 10:24 PM
yeah, seriously...He's not going to be at Hell in a Cell, and he's not going to compete for any titles...he won tonight thanks to a cheap shot from hugh jackman....It was a comic relief match...everyone should just get over him already...he's nothing special, end of story!!!

WPack911
09-19-2011, 10:59 PM
I am happy with the steps in the right direction they are taking with him, but I also like the slow pace of his push since his "underdog who thinks he is the best" gimmick would be hurt if they pushed him too fast. I just hope all this does eventually lead to him moving up and become some type of champion (besides the "Internet Champion" of course lol) down the line. I hope they they are NOT just using him for cheap pops and to sell merchandise right now before they bury him.

helmsley
09-19-2011, 10:59 PM
after hell in a cell he will be the new usa champ thanks to interference by swagger

radturtle
09-20-2011, 12:37 AM
Ryder got the biggest pop of the night! He's extremely over! Think of him what you may, but whenever someone gets more cheers than John Cena, I think it's worth noting! Having him at a PPV is a no brainer!

Jags
09-20-2011, 04:28 AM
I agree to the idea, but not the PPV. This needs more build-up than 1 upset victory with Hugh Jackman as manager. Maybe at the PPV after Hell in a Cell, but we'll see by then how far they decide to make Ryder a legitimate contender.

Y2J___Y2J
09-20-2011, 06:56 AM
I doubt he'll get a title shot.. Just a cheap way to get him slightly more over and further the storyline between Swagger/Ziggler

Starscreamer
09-20-2011, 08:15 AM
I just thought it was a good match. I mean they did go to the same wrestling school, so they played each other's pace and rythm quite well.

Then again...he could just be the next 2 cool....

steveorton
09-20-2011, 08:21 AM
I think he should get a shot on Raw because as some other poster said he doesn't come off good on TV. Don't get be wrong I am part of the Zack Pack but that's just what I have noticed.

El T Draino 316
09-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Can we give Ryder a LITTLE bit of a break here? He's been appearing in patches for what, 2-3 months now? He's selling a ton of merchandise, he's got crowds at PPV's chanting his name, and he's providing us with some serious entertainment to date.

Look at Mike McGillijesuscristImsucky. Ryder is 50 times more over, more interesting, more athletic, and physically far more presentable for a WWE superstar. Do we spend forums venting about how we don't want to his sloppy ass running around the ring with no gimmick or style?

What are we complaining about Ryder for? What is it cool to go against the grain?

When he yelled, "Are you serious bro!?" when Dolph kicked out, that was absolutely hilarious. A mid-match catch phrase drop!? AMAZING.

Dolph and him are obviously friends in real life. Dolph cut a sick promo, Ryder had a legit movie star holding a Ryder sign, and I come on here and read 80% negative vibes about Ryder. Yuck.

machoo mann
09-20-2011, 09:05 AM
I don't agree Ryder having good athleticism, he's not that special in the ring and its a fact. But he has done ton of work to get himself where he is now and if thats the way, can you blame the guy? Opportunities are not handed to superstars, you got to make yourself relevant in the WWE. Ryder has done just that. He made the overly goofy character his own and got over with the crowd. Now when he's on TV and winning matches its suddenly a bad thing? Im not saying that I am marking out whenever Ryder comes out, honestly I dont care that much from him. I doubt that he will get a giant push in the WWE but I wouldn't mind seeing him as a midcarder.

Lets hope Ryder will be made as an example to the other underrated and underappreciated guys in the back just to show what happens when you work hard with the fans to get yourself over. I still don't like tbe fact that the 'E refuses to use McIntyre, Reks, HAWKINS, Barreta etc. and the booking is still horrid on the flagship shows. WWE has so many talented guys in the back who would have use for the Ryder- treatment.

steveorton
09-20-2011, 09:21 AM
I don't agree Ryder having good athleticism, he's not that special in the ring and its a fact. But he has done ton of work to get himself where he is now and if thats the way, can you blame the guy? Opportunities are not handed to superstars, you got to make yourself relevant in the WWE. Ryder has done just that. He made the overly goofy character his own and got over with the crowd. Now when he's on TV and winning matches its suddenly a bad thing? Im not saying that I am marking out whenever Ryder comes out, honestly I dont care that much from him. I doubt that he will get a giant push in the WWE but I wouldn't mind seeing him as a midcarder.

Lets hope Ryder will be made as an example to the other underrated and underappreciated guys in the back just to show what happens when you work hard with the fans to get yourself over. I still don't like tbe fact that the 'E refuses to use McIntyre, Reks, HAWKINS, Barreta etc. and the booking is still horrid on the flagship shows. WWE has so many talented guys in the back who would have use for the Ryder- treatment.

I will choose Drew over Del Rio any day of the week

machoo mann
09-20-2011, 09:38 AM
I will choose Drew over Del Rio any day of the week

such a shame that the E's management won't :D

Rilla
09-20-2011, 10:38 AM

When he wins a title. Then they'll turn.

I'd rather see Ziggler/Swagger at HIAC, than Ziggler/Ryder

The Hit Man
09-20-2011, 11:14 AM
I don't think Ryder is ready to have a PPV US Title match. Although you do have a point that he pinned the US Champ so he could maybe get a title match on Raw next week but not win the title. I'd like to see Swagger and Ziggler team up to face Air Boom for the tag titles at HIAC rather than them having a singles match.