PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoffs Power

HCollins-TNA1
09-19-2011, 07:11 PM
-- Eric Bischoff has reportedly gained more power within TNA as of late as his relationship with Spike TV is said to be better than ever.

IMO..... I think it's good he is moving up behind the scenes in the company..... and with Spike..... Most if not all of WCWs success came due from Bischoff from 1991 to 1999 when he was official removed from power( by Time Warner)...
Bischoff knows more then most people gives him credit for working in the business for over 20 years... Could see Impact wrestling and Spike with stronger relationship due to this???

URATOOL
09-19-2011, 08:41 PM
He needs to be off TV and just run things behind the scenes. His TV personalty is just annoying.

HCollins-TNA1
09-19-2011, 08:48 PM
He needs to be off TV and just run things behind the scenes. His TV personalty is just annoying.
I agree and maybe only an occasional appearance, making big announcements when needed.....

wrestlingfan66513
09-19-2011, 08:50 PM
I think its good. If he gets more power than Russo then it would be great. Things under Bischoff in WCW were much better than a WCW under Russo.

IrkenInvader
09-19-2011, 08:57 PM
It wasn't his fault WCW died. Most of the big names that were being paid the highest salaries weren't being put on TV. How many times did we hear stories like 'Dusty Rhodes showed up to the arena and they didn't have anything for him so he left.' He was being paid a shit load of money just to show up and leave 10 minutes later.

HCollins-TNA1
09-19-2011, 09:06 PM
It wasn't his fault WCW died. Most of the big names that were being paid the highest salaries weren't being put on TV. How many times did we hear stories like 'Dusty Rhodes showed up to the arena and they didn't have anything for him so he left.' He was being paid a shit load of money just to show up and leave 10 minutes later.

Everyone was getting paid Time Warners money....

monctonvike
09-19-2011, 09:44 PM
bischoff bischoff bischoff..what can I say don't realy know where to start ,he is an angry republican he is always going on rants on twitter and facebook. He hates dealing with talent these days, this isn't part of his act. In what seems like a few weeks ago, he was claiming that he doesn't do much except produce in tna. Yet reports, continue to surface his power is growing.

IMO bisch has a mind for the business, and has alot to offer. His on screen character is super over has heel. There was talk of dixie stepping down last year and handing things over to bischoff in interm. We will have to see, strange Hogan is perhaps walking away from tna while bischoff's influence may be growing

capn-edu
09-19-2011, 10:15 PM
more bitchoff air time?

monctonvike
09-19-2011, 10:38 PM
more bitchoff air time?

hope not, sometimes less is more

TwoTone
09-19-2011, 11:28 PM
he is an angry republican he is always going on rants on twitter and facebook.

Well hell now I like him more

Honestly I enjoyed him on commentary back in the day on Nitro

monctonvike
09-20-2011, 05:53 AM
Well hell now I like him more

Honestly I enjoyed him on commentary back in the day on Nitro

I don't live in the states so the democrat ,republican thing doesn't mean anything to me really just kinda stating the facts :). But ya he posts or he used to post alot of stuff about it :)

monctonvike
09-20-2011, 07:06 AM
small tidbit from ses scoops --'TNA executive Eric Bischoff is said to have gained more power in TNA in recent months due to his very strong relationship with Spike TV. Some people in the company feel that Bischoff’s relationship with Spike is stronger than Dixie Carter’s.'

BlazersDozen
09-20-2011, 07:56 AM
I actually think this is great news. Still think 2012 is going to be a banner year for TNA.

HCollins-TNA1
09-20-2011, 10:05 AM
I actually think this is great news. Still think 2012 is going to be a banner year for TNA.

2012 could and should be great for TNA.... Being the 10 year anniversiary of TNA Wrestling...