PDA

View Full Version : Reby Sky arrested.

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 06:36 PM
Matt Hardys GF has been arrested for drink driving.

Although 20 year old, i'm not really "down with the kids"
I don't drop phat beats and don't holla at girls so safe to say streetsmarts isn't very high for me.
So my question is this, is this like a fad or something? Is it cool to drink and drive because it is either Angle or someone related to the Hardys in a certain way. WTF?!

Rich Cranium
09-19-2011, 07:02 PM
Who is Reba Sky? Don't answer

maar13
09-19-2011, 07:14 PM
Shouldn't this be out of TNA forum?

I mean she is not even a wrestling personality and Matt is not even with TNA anymore, or in wrestling for that matter.

As far as drinking and driving is concern, Don't think after watching Matt got two DWI for what ever reason it was, she would do the same.

TheProfessor
09-19-2011, 07:19 PM

I mean she is not even a wrestling personality and Matt is not even with TNA anymore, or in wrestling for that matter.

As far as drinking and driving is concern, Don't think after watching Matt got two DWI for what ever reason it was, she would do the same.

She is with Lucha Libre USA on MTV2, there coming back to tv i think october. she does interview with them. anyway, its a shame anyone associated with the hardy's seems to find themselves in trouble. with the exception of shannon moore and jeff's wife

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 07:46 PM

I completely forgot Matt had left TNA. So thats the reason it was in TNA since it was also a hardy and angle and anyone else that will get a future DWI from TNA :)

xAzureSkye
09-23-2011, 12:48 PM
She sounds like such a bitch on Twitter the way she talks. I mean she's super hot but I bet she is only in wrestling for her 15 minutes of fame

& also, who's attire is this?

http://s1.proxy03.twitpic.com/photos/large/405369136.jpg

xAzureSkye
09-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Who is Reba Sky? Don't answer

She's nothing special, reality star, Playboy girl and has appeared in LOTS of tv shows, obviously a fame whore too.
Wrestles for Lucha Libre USA where she got killed by Roxxi on her debut.. it was awesome to see

Automatic
09-23-2011, 01:00 PM
Should I know her?

xAzureSkye
09-23-2011, 01:08 PM
Should I know her?

unless you bought a Playboy in March.. no.

Automatic
09-23-2011, 01:11 PM
unless you bought a Playboy in March.. no.

I laugh at people who still buy Playboy at this time.

Rich Cranium
09-23-2011, 01:56 PM
She sounds like such a bitch on Twitter the way she talks. I mean she's super hot but I bet she is only in wrestling for her 15 minutes of fame

& also, who's attire is this?

http://s1.proxy03.twitpic.com/photos/large/405369136.jpg

Where did her face go? It's like a body with a mannequin head. (lots of makeup)

xAzureSkye
09-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Where did her face go? It's like a body with a mannequin head. (lots of makeup)

Wow she actually does look fake and she keeps stealing Kelly Kelly's attires

Markedoutforlife
09-23-2011, 02:56 PM
This is another reason why womens wrestling is nothing more than a tit and ass show. Im tired of feeling li,e some perv trying to get his jollies, I wanna see a great cruiserweigt,type match. There are so many talented female wrestlers not being seen on tv.... Even if it is mtv wrestling. Useless talent period