PDA

View Full Version : TNA Would improve 100% if Jesse Sorenson threw his "Footie" into the Crowed

eboy
09-19-2011, 06:11 PM
OK so not the most Important Thread we've ever had but when Jesse Sorenson comes out it really annoyes me that he doesn't threw the ball into the crowed

any one the Same?

Probs not

KingOrton
09-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Uhmmm..........

Murphdogg4
09-19-2011, 06:34 PM
by god they'd finally get a 2.0 rating if he did that

SnuffMafia17
09-19-2011, 06:45 PM
I think this is the 1st Jesse Sorensen thread and the last

Rich Cranium
09-19-2011, 06:50 PM
If it were the WWE, sure. It's TNA so I don't know how many footballs they can afford to buy for this. Maybe if they were Nerf footballs?

Russo swerve
09-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Jeffrey who??? Im confused that name doesnt ring a bell

Murphdogg4
09-19-2011, 08:00 PM
if only the could afford to sign Jumpin Jeff Farmer..

AOF666
09-19-2011, 08:39 PM
TNA is wasting their time with Jesse Sorsenson.

wrestlingfan66513
09-19-2011, 09:14 PM

I like Sorsenson. He has talent in the ring and can build up charisma. His feud with Kash is helping him a lot in my opinion, I hope they push Ion more thought.

monctonvike
09-19-2011, 09:27 PM
if he hurt someone in the crowd tna has another lawsuit. I would like to see him hit someone in the ring with it maybe oppenet has his back turned pandering to the crowd er something. He is kinda doing the bret hart/ray mysterio thing with it - he signs it and gives to a kid in the crowd, not bad cheap face move but effective

monctonvike
09-19-2011, 09:28 PM
I like Sorsenson. He has talent in the ring and can build up charisma. His feud with Kash is helping him a lot in my opinion, I hope they push Ion more thought.

Ion was going for chest xrays, we never got news of the result, they say he hurt himself in that gauntlet xdivision match a few weeks back

TwoTone
09-19-2011, 11:25 PM
by god they'd finally get a 2.0 rating if he did that

Well played

BlazersDozen
09-20-2011, 08:14 AM
I hate Sorrenson. He doesn't even look like a wrestler. He looks like some guy who just snuck into the ring. The football & varsity jacket is stupid because I never seen a guy who looks 90 pounds play football & he comes out a bit cocky throwing the ball in the air which comes off a little heel when he's supposed to be face...

At least I get to watch Kid Kash on tv again...

steveorton
09-20-2011, 08:25 AM
I hate Sorrenson. He doesn't even look like a wrestler. He looks like some guy who just snuck into the ring. The football & varsity jacket is stupid because I never seen a guy who looks 90 pounds play football & he comes out a bit cocky throwing the ball in the air which comes off a little heel when he's supposed to be face...

At least I get to watch Kid Kash on tv again...

^^^^this and i DON'T THINK TNA can afford that many footballs.

eboy
09-20-2011, 10:56 AM
Well not really

Yea 100% Agree, i'd like to see more of Antoney Nese as well

if he hurt someone in the crowd tna has another lawsuit. I would like to see him hit someone in the ring with it maybe oppenet has his back turned pandering to the crowd er something. He is kinda doing the bret hart/ray mysterio thing with it - he signs it and gives to a kid in the crowd, not bad cheap face move but effective

really?? If he trew it into the crowed lightly then it and the person botches the catch and it waks them in the face its there own fault

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 10:59 AM
The guy makes me want to punch him. If i think your talking about the guy im thinking of. (The guy who thought Kid Kash at the last PPV?)

The guy looks unbelievably smug and just looks like a generic ego fueled heel.

But could TNA afford to give away a Football a show?

Rich Cranium
09-20-2011, 11:04 AM

This sounds a lot like Alex Riley when he was on NXT.