PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker????

jledwig
09-19-2011, 04:48 PM
Anyone else getting the feeling that Undertaker may be on the way back? I was waiting for the DONG noise when Mark Henry was calling anyone out last night after the win. I'd personally like to see The American Badass Return.

derrrr01
09-19-2011, 04:52 PM
I was thinking something along the lines of, Mark Henry is unstoppable, beats a few more people, then Taker comes out and finally beats him. But now that Henry is the champ, I can't see Taker winning it again, plus I don't think Taker could handle a match with Henry.

TheRockerGother
09-19-2011, 05:15 PM
The American Badass isn't going to return this late in his career.He's near retirement as we speak.

Y2J___Y2J
09-19-2011, 05:17 PM
smackdown doesn't need Taker back right now (sure it would be awesome though)
But I doubt he'll be back for at least another 2 or 3 months.. Possibly the rumble or Surivior Series

LuckIsForLosers
09-19-2011, 05:32 PM
ABA won't return, it's illogical - would be ecstatic if it did, because the "supernatural" thing is getting slightly intelligence-insulting now, can't help feeling a tad inane while watching Undertaker raise his hand to have Zeus answer with a lightning bolt. Maybe it's because I don't believe in Santa. Also, was watching his ABA promos/backstage segments the other day - much more freedom in his speech, much better.

I'm making a Taker thread tomorrow actually, so won't say much more.

thejman93
09-19-2011, 05:36 PM
the "supernatural" thing is getting slightly intelligence-insulting now, can't help feeling a tad inane while watching Undertaker raise his hand to have Zeus answer with a lightning bolt. Maybe it's because I don't believe in Santa.

Suspend disbelief dude. It's the only way pro wrestling makes sense.

maar13
09-19-2011, 06:37 PM
ABA won't return, it's illogical - would be ecstatic if it did, because the "supernatural" thing is getting slightly intelligence-insulting now, can't help feeling a tad inane while watching Undertaker raise his hand to have Zeus answer with a lightning bolt. Maybe it's because I don't believe in Santa. Also, was watching his ABA promos/backstage segments the other day - much more freedom in his speech, much better.

I'm making a Taker thread tomorrow actually, so won't say much more.

Maybe Zeuz own him one or is his personal b*tch, who knows?

Yes, his ABA promos were great but the ones in the Ministry were sick and effective. I don't see him coming back until either Survivor Series or The Rumble for one last run at Mania, for me it sucks because I am big Taker fan but I am happy for the guy if retires.

And as far as him handling a match with Henry, He could do it, I mean his body might not be what it was 3 years ago but his will power is amazing.

seen_c
09-19-2011, 07:18 PM
He won't return with the ABA gimmick, he's near retirement and he MUST retire with the gimmick that gave him fame... THE DEADMAN gimmick... Personally, still today, is pretty awesome that gimmick.

Kiss My Ass Club Member
09-19-2011, 10:19 PM
He decided to shave his head during his hiatus. When he comes back, I dont think it will be as The Undertaker or as American Badass. To come back as the phenom would be too stale and not shocking enough. American Badass? been there, done that. When he finally comes back, it will be simply as Mark Callaway plain and simple. Now that will be shocking! But it will be a great way to retire. He will come out and give a speech just like Shawn Michaels did on Raw.He will be wearing plain clothes and speak as Mark Callaway. The fans will love that!

The Brown One
09-20-2011, 12:29 AM
He decided to shave his head during his hiatus. When he comes back, I dont think it will be as The Undertaker or as American Badass. To come back as the phenom would be too stale and not shocking enough. American Badass? been there, done that. When he finally comes back, it will be simply as Mark Callaway plain and simple. Now that will be shocking! But it will be a great way to retire. He will come out and give a speech just like Shawn Michaels did on Raw.He will be wearing plain clothes and speak as Mark Callaway. The fans will love that!

You do know that happened last year right.

steveorton
09-20-2011, 09:02 AM
I am a huge Taker fan I just want to see him on TV again even if it's just an appearance at SS.

The Hit Man
09-20-2011, 11:38 AM
You do know that happened last year right.

That happened last year? He had hair when he returned :S

There's rumours he might return at Vengance. If he does return he should fued with Barrett. We never got the explanation about the attack on the Undertaker and it would help put Barrett over.