PDA

View Full Version : Divas vs Knockouts

wrestlingfan66513
09-19-2011, 03:14 PM
I am tired of seeing blogs on this subject and want this thing to end soon. I prefer the knockouts currently, but not by much because of them reusing the blood finish. Beth not winning the title yet in her home town is just bad booking. But on the bright side Velvet Sky might win her first Knockout's title at BFG in the fatal 4 way. TNA has come a long way from cage dancers, lingerie battle royals and tops getting ripped off talent so the "poor" fans who bought the ppv had to see bare breasts in that entire match. But in all seriousness, they have moved away from and gotten better talent. While the WWE are trying to build up a division for there PG era and focus on their stars talent ( and Kelly Kelly's looks). Vote for whatever fits you best.

Automatic
09-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Cool story bro.

xAzureSkye
09-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Both equally good, KOs are about wrestling, Divas are about entertainment

Rich Cranium
09-19-2011, 03:17 PM
I voted for the bathroom break. Don't suppose I need to go on.

Tomsta666
09-19-2011, 03:30 PM
Knockouts.

Call me weird or whatever, but I actually enjoy what TNA does with their storylines. This whole knockout version of the Bound for Glory series angle they're running now is pretty interesting. Hopefully Velvet Sky gets it ;)

The divas are definately bathroom break. Although, the divas of doom angle was pretty good until they took a massive shit on it last night by having Kelly Kelly retain.

So yeah, even though a majority of the KOs are ex divas, it's Knockouts FTW for me :)

AOF666
09-19-2011, 03:51 PM
really not a hard dicision, Knockouts!

ELNIOJR
09-19-2011, 04:23 PM
If I can be FAIR for a second...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JqLWwIgM9iw/TcXDdhKVw9I/AAAAAAAAAWY/DqvPE4Rkrag/s1600/tess.gif

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpLkI_j9dd8Cx7qgKBlNaAsAX8QlMrF zhJAp13-AlRRy8JjOF5BA

LuckIsForLosers
09-19-2011, 04:27 PM
I voted for the bathroom break. Don't suppose I need to go on.

I said KOs so I could feel politically correct for once...truth be told, it's a bathroom break even if I don't need the bathroom

LuckIsForLosers
09-19-2011, 04:27 PM
If I can be FAIR for a second...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JqLWwIgM9iw/TcXDdhKVw9I/AAAAAAAAAWY/DqvPE4Rkrag/s1600/tess.gif

Your sig is INSANELY good!

LuckIsForLosers
09-19-2011, 04:28 PM

I mean the Cena part...and the ass :D

ELNIOJR
09-19-2011, 04:32 PM

I mean the Cena part...and the ass :D

I know. Actually, it's very popular here.
More popular than Cena himself :)

maar13
09-19-2011, 04:40 PM
For me as it is right now, The KOs division is more enterteining, xAzureSkye is correct into saying that the KOs are more about wrestling and The Divas are more about entertainment but I still like the KOs better right now, it took a while for them to rebuild the division a little bit but have been able to do so with the talent they have gathered over the last year.

In comparison for me Velvet and Kelly are pretty much a like, both girls are beautiful, but both still seem to have a hard time being in the ring, which is odd for Sky since she has been a wrestler for 10 years, if you look at her offense she hasn't improve much over the years, but one thing both girls are getting, which is good, is that they have faced people that are hiding their weaknesses and helping them show their strengths.

I mean, Kelly has had the best three matches of her whole career with Beth and Nattie, out of them none of her matches were something good, the WWE knew it and did something about it. Yes the finish might not being the right one last night but that doesn't take away from the match being pretty decent.

Sky has had a few nice matches as of late, still a little awkward while at the offense but Angelina, Winter and ODB made most of it and Sky didn't looked really bad.

I don't like either being champion because in my view the title shouldn't go to as tenure prize but to someone capable of perform to a good level, I mean, credit to both as they really try hard but there are better Divas and KOs to carry the belt than Kelly or Velvet.

TheRockerGother
09-19-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm just gonna say Knockouts why because I believe they get time...WWE divas division has talent but why have talent if your not going to give them time to show what they can do???

Rockstar83
09-19-2011, 06:38 PM
I like the part of them Moaning only lol

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 06:40 PM
Cool story bro.

I know right!

Honestly shocked Bathroom break isn't winning though.

TheProfessor
09-19-2011, 07:20 PM
the divas are improving, but i find the knockouts more entertaining. i dont think kelly kelly should be divas champ, at least not yet, but the divison is improving