PDA

View Full Version : Poor Beth!?!

AgeoftheFallguy
09-19-2011, 03:00 PM
So I saw under spoilers that Beth was going to win the title in her home town of Buff NY. That would have been pretty sweet but as every one saw for some reason she lost and from what I read she was pretty emotional. Now normally I wouldn’t care too much but this reminded me of when I watching either raw or Smackdown I don’t recall which but Beth was the Champ and she was also in Buff and they had her lose the belt again in her home town. I recall because after the match she looked really upset so it stuck with me. Any one else think this is kind of weird that hometown Hero seems to be getting some pretty crappy billing?

Automatic
09-19-2011, 03:10 PM
She'll win eventually, so she couldn't win in her hometown, she's a heel. This is no feel good story.

capn-edu
09-19-2011, 10:18 PM
She'll win eventually, so she couldn't win in her hometown, she's a heel. This is no feel good story.

idk man its looking bad :/

Sully
09-26-2011, 09:07 AM
It's really a shame they didn't go that route, I mean it's just the Divas Championship! What...does Vince actually care if the ending to a Diva's match is revealed? I'd be pissed off if I was Beth too..

Bodom
09-26-2011, 09:20 AM
..........people actually believe these "____ was supposed to win this match" stories?

steveorton
09-26-2011, 10:45 AM
I think the Divas of Doom are losing credibilty, I mean two losses to K2 Really! Really! Really!

Bodom
09-26-2011, 10:46 AM
I think the Divas of Doom are losing credibilty, I mean two losses to K2 Really! Really! Really!

And they each lost via a freakin rollup.

steveorton
09-26-2011, 10:51 AM
And they each lost via a freakin rollup.

I know but in what universe is Kelly Kelly better than Beth. I just felt WWE could have let Beth win at NOC as she was superover it being her hometown and the fact that K2 can't even wrestle. People say she's improving but if your the champion shouldn't you be at that level already.

Roll-ups probably signalling she can't pin Beth unless she does a roll-up but imo a loss is a loss. A loss to K2 is much worse.

lewism173
10-02-2011, 07:51 AM
I know but in what universe is Kelly Kelly better than Beth. I just felt WWE could have let Beth win at NOC as she was superover it being her hometown and the fact that K2 can't even wrestle. People say she's improving but if your the champion shouldn't you be at that level already.

Roll-ups probably signalling she can't pin Beth unless she does a roll-up but imo a loss is a loss. A loss to K2 is much worse.

your so right it's like with cena how can u be a believable champ when u arent the best