PDA

View Full Version : So what is worse?

Juvenile Junkie
09-19-2011, 10:36 AM
CM Punk jobbing to the son-in-law
Mark Henry as WHC
Alberto Del Rio joined the list of people who have jobbed to the useless idiot in a WWE title match
Miz/Truth tag title pathetic ending

S.E. Zero
09-19-2011, 10:39 AM
All are equally horrifying. That was such a bad PPV its not even a joke.

Subject Zero
09-19-2011, 10:40 AM
Mark Henry as WHC
Alberto Del Rio joined the list of people who have jobbed to the useless idiot in a WWE title match

Losing to Trips is hardly Jobbing.

Del Rio is about on par with Cena but Del Rios character is better.

Henry is and always will be useless in my opinion.

And i gave up caring about WWE tag teams a while ago

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 10:40 AM
Mark Henry as WHC

In order:
Kelly Kelly winning - I will never ever believe Kelly Kelly and the word winning can be next to each other in a sentence. She couldn't beat Gillberg if she tried!
Del Rio joining the jobbers list - WHY?!?!?!?! Cena doesn't need the fucking title!
Miz/Truth losing to Kofi and Evan - ...Fuck a duck...
Punk jobbing - don't mind Punk losing a few big matches since he usually does (See Taker and Orton feuds) but the way it ending was shite, especially when Truth broke the pin. WHY!?!?

Henry winning was a good thing. Embrace the fact that it'll be years before Orton loses cleanly again!!!

Rich Cranium
09-19-2011, 10:44 AM
I was really disappointed that Awesome Truth didn't win last night. These guys could have brought some prestige and would have brought some of the spotlight back to the tag division instead of the happy go lucky team of Air Boom. I mean if Air Boom would've lost, Kofi and Evan would still be donning cheesy smiles while doing the boom, boom, booms.

steveorton
09-19-2011, 10:48 AM
In order:
Kelly Kelly winning - I will never ever believe Kelly Kelly and the word winning can be next to each other in a sentence. She couldn't beat Gillberg if she tried!
Del Rio joining the jobbers list - WHY?!?!?!?! Cena doesn't need the fucking title!
Punk jobbing - don't mind Punk losing a few big matches since he usually does (See Taker and Orton feuds) but the way it ending was shite, especially when Truth broke the pin. WHY!?!?

Henry winning was a good thing. Embrace the fact that it'll be years before Orton loses cleanly again!!!

"Fuck a duck" by VanHooliganX just full of win imo

kjell
09-19-2011, 10:59 AM
del rio losing = bad
kelly kelly winning = atleast it was a good match
airboom winning = fine by me. builds credability
orton losing = love it

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 11:02 AM
"Fuck a duck" by VanHooliganX just full of win imo

Haha sorry. First thing I thought of saying.

I apologise to any ducks that were offended by the tag team match ending.

Daffy Duck's Finest
09-19-2011, 11:15 AM
In order:

I agree with this apart from the Punk comments.

To use a cliche, 'HHH may have won the battle, but Punk will win the war'.

SnuffMafia17
09-19-2011, 11:19 AM
N.O.C sucked , i don't even want to watch Raw ... Really Cena and kelly kelly ? Really ?

Russo swerve
09-19-2011, 11:19 AM
The ppv was still better than no surrender and just cause it didnt go the way u wanted it to doesnt mean it sucked get off punks nuts

TheGoblin
09-19-2011, 11:21 AM
I think the key thing to remember is, if you are Asking WHY? then they have done the first part right, the letdown comes in the answers. We ill see what happens. As for Punk Losing to Trips, As Paul Heyman Said, Three Pedis and a Jackknife.. If you are going to lose, lose like that.

Sully
09-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Mark Henry as WHC

This is a tough choice, not because there isn't enough choices, but because all of these were good decisions by the E.

If I had to pick one, it'd be Punk...and that's loosely. I mean Punk loosing sets up the match with Nash, plus remember, HHH's job was on the line. Maybe that's a sign that they're keeping HHH there long term.

Henry has been in the company for so long, if anything he should have had the title sooner. He is good in the ring for his character, and good on the mic as a character. The title being dropped isn't that big a deal, it adds spice. This isn't fucking boxing, they can drop the belts at any moment. The only thing that I found wrong was Henry winning cleanly. I think Christian should've interfered.

Useless idiot? Useless idiot? WWE without Cena is nearly the Colts without Peyton Manning nowadays. Cena is their biggest star, he is such a great talent. Calling him a useless idiot is such a inaccurate thing to say. I thought Del Rio was coming out, but that match had the potential to go either way.

The Miz/Truth match I thought was wrong at first, but it was needed in order for the backup story where they interfered in Punk and HHH's match.

So all of your "worse" ideas are highly inaccurate.

68wPayne
09-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Mark Henry winning the title cleanly from Orton was a great moment. Henry deserves the title more than anyone in the locker room and he plays the monster heel well. I'm sure it won't be an especially long reign but at least it's something different

Marx
09-19-2011, 11:34 AM
The ppv was still better than no surrender and just cause it didnt go the way u wanted it to doesnt mean it sucked get off punks nuts

Wholeheartedly agreeing with a man that could well be Vince Russo kinda hurts..

Punk doesn't need the win and we knew he would lose after the stipulation was made clear. Trips knocked off as COO would - storylinewise - have sucked donkeyballs (to stay with the animal analogies). The match was unnecessarry at best, but not bad for Punk.

The sad part is that WWE uses PPV's to build feuds. The whole of NOC was just a building block for what happens next, and I think - as The Goblin said - that we should judge the individual decisions by the choices made next.

That said, it is sad that they need to use / choose to use a ppv to start and prolong feuds, without ending any.

SilverGhost
09-19-2011, 11:49 AM
The only thing that gets me irritated is why did R-Truth break the pin? It doesn't make sense. Awesome Truth wanted HHH to lose. I know Kevin Nash would have made a run in but wouldn't it been better to do it after the match so it would be decent?

HeelTurn
09-19-2011, 12:15 PM
I dont understand why Truth or Miz werent pinned. It would have given credibility to the tag champs, it wouldnt have hurt either Miz or Truth plus it would added to the whole conspiracy thing.

Juvenile Junkie
09-19-2011, 12:27 PM
WCW PPV nostelgia anyone?

dmt4life
09-19-2011, 12:55 PM
I wouldnt call taking 3 Pedigree's, an R Truth finisher, and a Jackknife Powerbomb before losing Jobbing, it pretty much makes Punk look near unbeatable one on one

steveorton
09-19-2011, 12:58 PM
I wouldnt call taking 3 Pedigree's, an R Truth finisher, and a Jackknife Powerbomb before losing Jobbing, it pretty much makes Punk look near unbeatable one on one

^^^this is what WWE wanted to convey.

SnuffMafia17
09-19-2011, 01:33 PM
No one is on punks nuts, I said nothing about him losing Russo Swerve.. It sucked cuz cena dosent need the tittle for his 10th or 38th time and kelly kelly cant wrestle and the tag match had a BS ending ... Im a fan of punk and HHH i didnt care who won

KJ PUNK
09-19-2011, 01:34 PM
The only "bad" things that happened last night was Cena and Kelly winning. I like how a TNA mark comes to the WWE section to talk about WWE PPVs, yet when TNA puts on a clusterfuck of a show he's nowhere to be found.

For someone who doesn't like WWE you sure are obsessed with it.

Brewer 314
09-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Mark Henry as WHC

Which is worse*

And none of those things are that bad.

Brewer 314
09-19-2011, 01:43 PM
The only "bad" things that happened last night was Cena and Kelly winning. I like how a TNA mark comes to the WWE section to talk about WWE PPVs, yet when TNA puts on a clusterfuck of a show he's nowhere to be found.

For someone who doesn't like WWE you sure are obsessed with it.

At least his ignorance is consistent. A few months he jumped on me because I said I wanted to see Mark Henry get a title shot.

I always thought Mark Henry needed a title run...

what a stupid comment,get a life,wait for puberty and grow up

steveorton
09-19-2011, 01:53 PM
Mark Henry as WHC

1. He got pinned after 3 pedigrees and a Jack knife powerbomb - This is not jobbing.
2. Only one thing to say about this match and that is Orton got his ass kicked. Henry has earned the right to hold that title.
3. I rather Cena to ADR
4. Ties into the conspiracy.

All in all it was decent ppv not as good as SS and MITB but good nonetheless.

daverende5
09-19-2011, 01:54 PM
I LIKED Henry winning from Orton, I mean: first saying orton sucks, overrated and sh*t, then he loses and it's still not good? Come on.
And about Henry, he looked really solid in the match, and I LIKED his promo afterwards. He maybe isn't fed with the golden spoon, but he already improved his mic skills.

I LIKED the HHH vs Punk match. It was a really solid match, and you didn't know what would happen (no, I don't mean Nash). It really made look Punk credible, because he took 3 pedigrees, jackknife and r-truth thing. This was a great match, and a good build-up for the storyline, because there are still a lot of questions.

Cena -> No comment (Is this the way he's gonna beat Ric Flair's record?)

Miz/Truth -> something different, ending didn't make me hot or cold. The rest of the match was really a step higher on the trap of revival of the tag-team division.

Beth Phoenix -> Should've won. K2 still not works for me, the out of nowhere endings suck. (What's her finisher :S)

Stop complaining without any arguments, because only with arguments we can have a good dicussion.

My opinion:
Matches Overall: Just good
Punk vs HHH: Awesome
Mark Henry vs Randy Orton: finally clean loss, now hoping for a good run.
IC and US championships should've had more of a build-up

Androo
09-19-2011, 02:08 PM
It wasn't a bad ppv. There may have been some bad decisions on winners in matches, according to some people, but the matches were all pretty decent.

The Hit Man
09-19-2011, 02:20 PM
I thought overall it was a good PPV. When I saw Evan Bourne entering the match without making the tag I thought it was BS but once the ending played out and all made sense. It's a an unusual way to end a match and adds to the whole conspiracy theory as well as having a reason to interfere in the HHH/Punk match so well done there.

I didn't think the actual Orton/Henry match was that good a match but I'm glad the way it finished and was really unexpected. I never really saw Henry as a World Champ until the last segment they had on Smackdown. Have to give props to Orton for allowing Henry to go over him cleanly. I don't see him a long title run but I hope Orton doesn't just win it back at HIAC.

Beth should have won that match. However, for a Divas match, it was a pretty good match.

Cena beating Del Rio annoyed me the most. The way he won made Del Rio look so weak. I mean he puts on the STF once and Del Rio taps. Even throughout the match, there was never a time when I thought Del Rio was close to victory. I wouldn't have been too bothered if Del Rio put up more of a fight. Also the fact that he holds the title for only a month gives him no credability at all. How's that reign suppose to make him a legit main eventer? I did expect Cena to hold the title again before WM but come on give someone else the spotlight who actually needs it! You can definitely tell they're going to break Flair's record with these short reigns he's having.

HHH/Punk match was great, best of the night. Liked the way it played out but R-Truth pulling Punk off HHH didn't make sense.

Thought the mid card title matches stole the show with the exception of the main event of course.

Sully
09-19-2011, 02:20 PM
Yes I agree, the only thing that was messed up, was Kelly wining. Kelly Kelly deserved to put over Beth...maybe they're waiting though...then again who the hell cares, it's the Divas Division.

Chavo
09-19-2011, 02:27 PM
the only thing that was messed up, was Kelly wining.

I agree Sully...The rest of the results you can debate based on how you feel about certain wrestlers but I'd love to see someone justify Kelly Kelly defending against Pheonix.

lewism173
09-19-2011, 02:30 PM
everyone here is so selfish the tag match was awsome henry title run makes sense but orton never should have drop title to Christian to lwin it back then lose it yes alberto shouldn't have lost and u don't job to triple H

steveorton
09-19-2011, 02:38 PM
everyone here is so selfish the tag match was awsome henry title run makes sense but orton never should have drop title to Christian to lwin it back then lose it yes alberto shouldn't have lost and u don't job to triple H

Explain to me how taking 3 pedigrees and a jack knife powerbomb to get the win is jobbing because I really don't understand.

Y2J___Y2J
09-19-2011, 02:43 PM
The only bit of the PPV I really didn't like was when Cena won the title... AGAIN...

King Scrapper
09-19-2011, 02:52 PM
1. CM Punk didnt job at all. Just because your fav wrestler didnt win, doesnt mean its the end of the world. This is good that he lost.

2. Mark Henry needs and deserves that title. If he would have lost, that would have meant that the entire build up since he came to smackdown would have been pointless.

3. Kelly kelly winning is just disrespectful and stupid.

4. Alberto Del Rio wasnt the best champion but i would have liked to see him win.

5. AirBoom have a bit more credibility now.

6. Miz and Truth maybe involved in the HHH Punk Corporate storyline now. (hopefully)

lewism173
09-19-2011, 03:40 PM
Explain to me how taking 3 pedigrees and a jack knife powerbomb to get the win is jobbing because I really don't understand.

it was a good match punk hit GTS miz and truth were there

CGBigMan
09-19-2011, 03:47 PM
Am i only one that thinks the ppv wasnt bad
Cena Wins- So what he does all the time
Kelly Kelly Wins- Okay not the best choice
Punk Loses- 1 match people just 1 he hasnt lost 5 times consecutively to him
Henry Winning-Anyone beating Orton cleanly is a good thing
Air Boom-There building credibilty

AOF666
09-19-2011, 03:58 PM
I might be alone hear, but I'm glad Mark Henry won. Complaining about Punk loosing, look at this point of view, it took 2 pedigrees and a jacknife to beat him. Sucks Beth lost last night. In a way glad Cena beat Del Rio, Del Rio is boring and he sucks worst than Cena!

LuckIsForLosers
09-19-2011, 04:05 PM
I might be alone hear, but I'm glad Mark Henry won. Complaining about Punk loosing, look at this point of view, it took 2 pedigrees and a jacknife to beat him. Sucks Beth lost last night. In a way glad Cena beat Del Rio, Del Rio is boring and he sucks worst than Cena!

Interesting...care to elaborate? The boring point is possibly a valid one, but more boring than Cena? Nothing against Cena, but his character and title runs, which haven't EVER had evolution, are probably far more boring, right?

68wPayne
09-19-2011, 04:06 PM

I agree with you about Mark Henry winning. He has become a credible monster heel and a viable threat to the title or any contender. Disagree with you about Del Rio being boring and worse than Cena. I think Del Rio is everything that the IWC has been praying for: good on the mic, a good character, great in the ring, entertaining, etc. yet they still complain about him for the most part. I was really hoping they could establish that Cena doesn't need the title to be in a feud but I guess in the WWE's mind he is still to weak of a character to carry a storyline without it being centered around the title.

derrrr01
09-19-2011, 04:43 PM
I think the worst part for me, was the fatal 4-way, I expected it to be Match of the night, next to Punk-HHH, and to me it wasn't that good.

seen_c
09-19-2011, 06:32 PM
The worst part for me was Beth losing to Kelly Kelly, nothing bad against Kelly but I think the divas can develop more interesting story-lines with Beth and Natalya... Even Eve... She has more personality than Kelly, but that it's just me. The rest of the ppv was okay, I would give it a 6 or 7 of 10.

HCollins-TNA1
09-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Mark Henry as WHC
You forgot to mention Cena being a 12 HW champion..... Is Vince really that high on him, or is creative that lame or stressed out that they don't want to push anyone else besides Cena????

VanHooliganX
09-19-2011, 06:42 PM
It wasn't a bad ppv. There may have been some bad decisions on winners in matches, according to some people, but the matches were all pretty decent.

Welcome to WrestleMania 27 opinions. You expect something massive, doesn't happen the way you expect therefore it must be poo.

Torphy
09-19-2011, 07:21 PM
On the night, the only two things I was disappointed with were Cena winning and Kelly Kelly winning.

I admit that when Ricardo Rodriguez was ejected by the ref I thought we were gonna see ADR beat Cena clean in a total swerve that no one would see coming, but seems the untouchable one lived up to his reputation again. I sort of feel sorry for people living in countries where you had to pay to watch WWE Presents: John Cena 'The same old crap for your hard earned money'. Really hope it's a short reign, as annoying as all the recent short reigns have been, he doesn't need the title, he's already over with the kids and will earn WWE big money without the belt.

Now, Kelly Kelly should have lost the match, and Beth having the title would have brought a little credibility back to the Divas division. However, I have to say that Kelly put on a decent match for a change, i actually saw her do some wrestling moves, and actually took a pretty good superplex. Maybe the WWE has decided Natalya is the person to take the belt from her, who knows.

Long story short, you're never gonna please everyone, am sure all Randy Orton fans are outraged that their idol was absolutely destroyed by Henry, which in my eyes was fantastic. Captain One Dimensional (Orton) needs some time away from the heavyweight title, change his character a little. Oh you hear voices Randy? Me too, it's the audience becoming disgruntled at your piss poor mic work and laughable angry man impressions (end of Randy Orton hate speech.. grr..).

So yeah, other than the Kelly Kelly and Cena matches, I enjoyed the show. I'd give it a 7/10.

HCollins-TNA1
09-19-2011, 07:50 PM
Mark Henry as WHC

Punk losing was predictable, why ruin what might be a Wrestlemania Main Event..
Mark Henry was a surprise...
Del Rio was the WTF not Cena again...
Miz/Truth was just building their characters....

Murphdogg4
09-19-2011, 07:56 PM
The E must of lost confident in ADR quick..if he doesn't get the belt back soon his reign meant nothing and didn't help him at all. And did anybody in the world want Kelly 2 to win?

Juvenile Junkie
09-20-2011, 12:19 AM
CM Punk who was WWE Champion a month ago lost to a guy who has had 1 match in 1 and a half years

Juvenile Junkie
09-20-2011, 12:22 AM
The E must of lost confident in ADR quick..if he doesn't get the belt back soon his reign meant nothing and didn't help him at all. And did anybody in the world want Kelly 2 to win?

No ADR was yet another jobber for Cena.This is nearly as bad as when they ended Edge's first title reign which also lasted a month,was won by using MITB and he lost to John Cena.

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 05:11 AM
No ADR was yet another jobber for Cena.This is nearly as bad as when they ended Edge's first title reign which also lasted a month,was won by using MITB and he lost to John Cena.

from a booking stand point it really makes no sense, Cena doesn't need the belt to be over, ADR has lost all credibility with the loss. I also see no logic in Beth losing. I was glad however to see Henry win. Anyone think Punk will get another shot at HHH?

Marx
09-21-2011, 06:50 AM

And Edge never recovered from that, and we never heard about him again.