PDA

View Full Version : Giving TNA a go again

Subject Zero
09-19-2011, 09:27 AM
Ive had enough of WWE and their constant champion changes.

Im going to watch No Surrender tonight as ive had it on my TV recordings for a while now and was in two minds about starting again.

Can someone just fill me in on who is worth watching at the minute and which rivalry is the best?

steveorton
09-19-2011, 09:41 AM
TBH No Surrender wasn't all that good. Main Event match was very boring. You should watch guys like Matt Morgan, Roode, Austin Aries and Fortune. Other than that I don't know what to tell you. I don't watch Tna just some ppvs rarely and few Impact episodes. Tna is just a clusterfuck of a show to be brutally honest with heel and face changes every few weeks. Most of the time I read the spoilers.

monctonvike
09-19-2011, 09:48 AM
fist match is ok, aries and kendick is fine the tag match is ok. and the tournament matches were ok the main event was more like angle doing all the work.

Tna had four if not five ppv's better than this one this year

HCollins-TNA1
09-19-2011, 09:54 AM
IMO....
most of the PPV was pretty good..... best match would been the X division match... the Bobby Roode's matches was great as he wins the BFG series...
Right now they pushing Roode vs Angle as the top feud...

Subject Zero
09-19-2011, 09:59 AM
IMO....
most of the PPV was pretty good..... best match would been the X division match... the Bobby Roode's matches was great as he wins the BFG series...
Right now they pushing Roode vs Angle as the top feud...

Oh hell YEAH....

I loved Angle in WWE and Roode was my favourite back when i was watching TNA years ago.

Looks like im starting to watch at the right time.

Thank You for your help everyone

HeelTurn
09-19-2011, 10:01 AM
Theres not really any great feuds to watch out for to be honest, the Roode vs Angle feud is about it. The X-division is improving again, and the knockouts division is pretty good to.

wrestlingfan66513
09-19-2011, 10:04 AM
if u go back to watching impact dont read spoilers. they dont cover a lot and watching the shows help at understanding everything better. most of the confused people on the site just read spoilers then bash. No surrender is okey the BFG series matches and X-division matches were good. knockouts title match sucked and main event is watchable to say the least.

cancron
09-19-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm on board with your choice after last nights horrible PPV. I have never felt so ripped off as a fan. months of moving towards new beginnings in the WWE just to have it taken away in one night.

Now if Hogan does step away Impact might be tolerable. They just need to ditch everyone above 50 since they can't stay in touch with the younger fans. Plus I'd love to see a nice long run for Mr.Anderson.

Russo swerve
09-19-2011, 11:13 AM
So u decided to make a thread about it yea I guarantee u will watch raw tonight. And just because cena and hhh wins doesnt mean it was a bad ppv junior

Subject Zero
09-19-2011, 11:45 AM
So u decided to make a thread about it yea I guarantee u will watch raw tonight. And just because cena and hhh wins doesnt mean it was a bad ppv junior

Thread not about that JUNIOR.

Thread is about having enough of constant title changes JUNIOR

Im a fan of Triple H JUNIOR

I want to see someone have a title run JUNIOR.

and i havent watched Raw for about a month now JUNIOR.

I can say JUNIOR to as well JUNIOR.

Russo swerve
09-19-2011, 11:58 AM
Thread not about that JUNIOR.

Thread is about having enough of constant title changes JUNIOR

Im a fan of Triple H JUNIOR

I want to see someone have a title run JUNIOR.

and i havent watched Raw for about a month now JUNIOR.

I can say JUNIOR to as well JUNIOR.

Hahaha do u feel better now pee wee like I said stop bitchin cause the ppv wasnt predictable and it didnt happen the way u wanted it to

Subject Zero
09-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Hahaha do u feel better now pee wee like I said stop bitchin cause the ppv wasnt predictable and it didnt happen the way u wanted it to

Again where did i mention the PPV was bad? Please point out where i said this??

Cos at the minute in time your talking shit.(no change there though from you)

monctonvike
09-19-2011, 09:25 PM
it was better than victory rd - sacrifice and hardcore justice imo - and what its building to is even better can't wait for bfg

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 06:28 AM
Watched it last night.

First match was ok Kid Kash although he looking old now still showed he could go in the ring. The other guy who ive never heard of before made me want to punch him in the face although he was a face?

Buh Buh Ray or rather Bully Ray was actually pretty damn good. After losing that weight i can see why alot of people are big on him now. He reminds me alot of the Big Bossman with the classic heel moves.

Roode was awesome as always. Although is Gunner trying to be CM Punk or something? They look identical.

And the main event was cool not the best triple threat ive ever seen but atleast someone held onto a title.

BlazersDozen
09-20-2011, 08:01 AM
The tv show is good but everything that immortal does kills the momentum of the show outside Bully Ray.

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 08:40 AM
Yeah i kinda got the feeling Immortal is more of a ego push for Hogan than anything else.

But gotta say impressed with Bully Ray i made an opinion of him before i saw him portray this new character and i gotta say its an excellent character and i would nearly say its perfect.

HCollins-TNA1
09-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Ive had enough of WWE and their constant champion changes.

Im going to watch No Surrender tonight as ive had it on my TV recordings for a while now and was in two minds about starting again.

Can someone just fill me in on who is worth watching at the minute and which rivalry is the best?

Well others stories that TNA is doing is....
Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson
The rift between Abyss and Immortal
Traci Brooks and Karen Angle Jerratt
Also I believe they giving Velvet Sky a run to win the Knockout title at BFG...

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 11:09 AM
Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson

I honestly cant wait too see this Anderson was my favourite when he was Kennedy and Bully Ray is a guy who i wanna see more of.

Tomsta666
09-20-2011, 11:14 AM
Bully Ray is by far the best heel in TNA

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Bully Ray is by far the best heel in TNA

Id argue apart from CM Punk who is a tweener hes the best heel in the ring at the minute in time. The guy with his actions is a true classic heel.

I havent seen a promo yet so i wanna see him deliever on the mic before i say hes the best heel overall.

Tomsta666
09-20-2011, 11:30 AM
He cuts "a true classic heel" promo too ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePDe8IMzNEU
I'll be honest it took me a while to warm to him as a singles competitor because all i could remember was him shouting DEEEEVON GET THE TABLES!! But his match with AJ Styles earlier this year was fuckin PLUS FIVE STARS!! People like to rip on TNA but they're doing an awesome job with him! :cool:

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 11:35 AM
WOW true he seems alot more natural on the Mic then most. I know hes had alot more years of experience then most but i honestly cant remember him doing alot of promos during his time with WWE. Didnt Spike do most of the talking back then?

But yeah this guy is awesome

AJ Styles music has to be considered one of the best ever BTW its sounds awesome no matter which version is playing.

Siracul
09-20-2011, 12:07 PM
I haven't enjoyed a TNA show (Not match) since Destination X
Now I'm too lazy to remember or count how many months ago that was.
But I know that I can no longer sit through TNA shows, which really makes me sad seeing as I was proud of myself for being and remaining one of the few fans who have remained loyal to it from the day it started :(

Juvenile Junkie
09-20-2011, 12:09 PM
TNA's champion is an olympic Gold Medalist and a well respected and proven in-ring performer who has many top notch,match of the year candidate matches under his belt

All WWE have is Mark Henry.

el gabo
09-20-2011, 12:34 PM

I'll be honest it took me a while to warm to him as a singles competitor because all i could remember was him shouting DEEEEVON GET THE TABLES!! But his match with AJ Styles earlier this year was fuckin PLUS FIVE STARS!! People like to rip on TNA but they're doing an awesome job with him! :cool:

I think (myself included) that Bully Ray wasn't going anywhere as a singles competitor because of his failed stint in the WWE. I have to admit he has stepped up in the TNA. Makes you wonder if he had done this earlier, would he of had a better career? =

Subject Zero
09-20-2011, 12:51 PM
I think (myself included) that Bully Ray wasn't going anywhere as a singles competitor because of his failed stint in the WWE. I have to admit he has stepped up in the TNA. Makes you wonder if he had done this earlier, would he of had a better career? =

100% agree with you on this. I thought exactly that.

The only time he was a singles wrestler in WWE was when he had the WWE title shot and when the Dudleys broke up after the draft.

THEKEVINBRAND
09-21-2011, 12:36 AM
WOW true he seems alot more natural on the Mic then most. I know hes had alot more years of experience then most but i honestly cant remember him doing alot of promos during his time with WWE. Didnt Spike do most of the talking back then?

But yeah this guy is awesome

AJ Styles music has to be considered one of the best ever BTW its sounds awesome no matter which version is playing.

No Bubba did most of the talking back in the Dudley Boyz/Team 3D days

HCollins-TNA1
09-21-2011, 12:53 AM
100% agree with you on this. I thought exactly that.

The only time he was a singles wrestler in WWE was when he had the WWE title shot and when the Dudleys broke up after the draft.

the thing is his single run the WWE last 2 months before they paired him up with Spike Dudley...

Subject Zero
09-21-2011, 04:34 AM
the thing is his single run the WWE last 2 months before they paired him up with Spike Dudley...

Then when the Reverend D-von gimmick inevitably failed they partnered the Dudleys back together again. I was always confused why they kept bringing the Dudleys back together. If you look at the other 2 major tag teams at that time The Hardyz and Edge and Christian, you have four top singles wrestlers there and the Dudleys in WWE werent really given that chance.

Saying that though wasnt/isnt Bubba/Bully meant to be a right asshole? I believe i did read an article about how the TNA talent didnt like his attitude at times? I may be completely wrong.

No Bubba did most of the talking back in the Dudley Boyz/Team 3D days

But how much mic time did they really get?? And when they turned Heel and were over didnt Spike take over?

Murphdogg4
09-21-2011, 04:54 AM
As a fan of tag team wrestling I prefer him and dvon together, Bubba has always been able to talk even back in ECW. Personally I think even though he's doing a great job, I'd like the Dudleys back together, there is nothing wrong with being in a tag team.

UMSILLYUNCE
09-21-2011, 05:40 AM
I gave up on TNA mid 2009 and haven't went back since i watch the knockouts and the x division via youtube but other than that i stay the h-e double hockey sticks away from that company. Hogan and Bischoff just leave a sour taste in my mouth everytime i see them and their ''great ideas'' put in motion.

UMSILLYUNCE
09-21-2011, 05:43 AM

I'm still not sold on him as a singles competitor near alone a main eventer something about him screams tag teamer/mid card jobber secondary heel/comedic relief. Meh -__-