PDA

View Full Version : "Let's go Alberto!" , "Alberto sucks!"

LuckIsForLosers
09-19-2011, 06:38 AM
Randy Orton clearly isn't the only one that hears voices - WWE creative obviously do too. In their head they hear the chant "Let's go Alberto!" , "Alberto sucks!".

Well at least that's my explanation...

Anyone else care to pose a better explanation as to why ADR destroys Rey Mysterio in his debut months, then fails in KOTR and TLC, then wins the Royal Rumble, but jobs to Edge and Christian, then wins MITB and beats CM Punk for the title and destroys Cena, then gets buried in the Raws leading up to NOC and, despite his character of being a competent submissions wrestler/being the only heel to make faces tap out, gets forced to SUBMIT to John Cena?

Maybe my brain simply does not work at the pace of WWE Creative's - maybe they're bipolar - maybe it's clever to make ADR the only person ever to have an incredible debut year but still manage to get screwed over.

PS: For the record, this is not a Cena hate thread. My opinion? Nothing against Cena, just sick of seeing the same Champ again and again and sick of seeing other superstars PUSHED off cliffs (see what I did there? :D)

Mr. McMahon
09-19-2011, 07:30 AM
Cena is already 12 time champion and he hasn't even been in the company for full 10 years. Seriously does JOHN CENA really fucking need a 12th reign? At this rate he will beat Ric Flair's record by 2014 which is an insult and NO ONE should beat Ric Flair's records, he is much better than Cena on the mic and in the ring and the greatest wrestler of all time.

Cena DOES NOT deserve 12+ world titles, sure I wouldn't have minded if this was his 5th world title reign but not its just fucking getting old. You turn off your TV in 2006 and Cena was the champion, you flip it back on in 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011 and Cena is still the champion, then you flip it back off.... and they wonder why their ratings and numbers don't get higher

Danny92
09-19-2011, 07:32 AM
i really do hope cena rock at wrestlemania isn't for the title :( but there writing themselves into a corner

The_Awesome_One
09-19-2011, 07:37 AM
Smackdown and Raw have different creative teams thats why del rio has floundered on raw the team there only cares about Cena.

abit of topic but i was watching noc last night cena won the title so I turned it off, and i vowed never to watch raw again while cena is champion. I dont usually say things like this but I seriously want him to get really bad injury, WWE would be much better off without him.

and another point who the f*ck is actually cheering for cena at the events, I have never come across anyone who likes him (even the children I know, know he sucks)

The Brown One
09-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Smackdown and Raw have different creative teams thats why del rio has floundered on raw the team there only cares about Cena.

abit of topic but i was watching noc last night cena won the title so I turned it off, and i vowed never to watch raw again while cena is champion. I dont usually say things like this but I seriously want him to get really bad injury, WWE would be much better off without him.

and another point who the f*ck is actually cheering for cena at the events, I have never come across anyone who likes him (even the children I know, know he sucks)

Dude! Thats a bit harsh. From a money point of view, the WWE wouldn't be better off without him. From an entertainment point of view, damn right.

Women and some young children still cheer for Cena. You can hear it in the girlish cheering whenever Cena's music hits.

Poot-Hair
09-19-2011, 08:00 AM

and another point who the f*ck is actually cheering for cena at the events, I have never come across anyone who likes him (even the children I know, know he sucks) I really don't wish an injury on him but maybe a 6 month bout with chronic diarrhea or something...he seriously needs a vacation...full of poop

The_Awesome_One
09-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Women and some young children still cheer for Cena. You can hear it in the girlish cheering whenever Cena's music hits.

thats the thing though what percentage of the audience is that? not much I'm guessing.

there are people on the roster that have way more of a fan base and if WWE pushed them like they did Cena they would sell more merc than cena, just look at christian he has been getting buried like mad but he still sells the second highest amount of merc on smackdown.

people say he is top dog because he works hard, sorry but that is complete and utter bullshit, almost everyone on the roster works hard infact if they dont they are fired,

and for gods sake the guy is only 34 so how much longer do they expect us to swallow this shit for, just get him the hell away from the wwe title for a few years, I remember a couple of years ago he didnt win the title for about a year, and i was thinking finally its over, but no he ends up winning more than ever, its just ridiculus, I would love to see how WWE would cope if he suddenly retired out of nowhere.

LuckIsForLosers
09-19-2011, 09:00 AM
thats the thing though what percentage of the audience is that? not much I'm guessing.

there are people on the roster that have way more of a fan base and if WWE pushed them like they did Cena they would sell more merc than cena, just look at christian he has been getting buried like mad but he still sells the second highest amount of merc on smackdown.

people say he is top dog because he works hard, sorry but that is complete and utter bullshit, almost everyone on the roster works hard infact if they dont they are fired,

and for gods sake the guy is only 34 so how much longer do they expect us to swallow this shit for, just get him the hell away from the wwe title for a few years, I remember a couple of years ago he didnt win the title for about a year, and i was thinking finally its over, but no he ends up winning more than ever, its just ridiculus, I would love to see how WWE would cope if he suddenly retired out of nowhere.

Aka Punk...and agree on Christian. Is it just me or do we STILL hear SOME cheers when Christian's music hits? They're really burying Christian at the moment. When they took the title off him after a week, they buried him...with this "one more match" thing they've buried him so much that his shoe is probably on Tyler Reks' head.

And with ADR, whether the writers are different on Raw or Smackdown, what they're doing does NOT make sense. Remember when he destroyed Cena the week where Cena beat Punk for no. 1 Contender-ship when Diesel interfered? Even Jerry "I hate Cena's wife" Lawler said ADR is dangerous and competent. So why does he TAP to John Cena. What makes more sense is that they build up ADR's credibility by giving him a longer reign, maybe ADR get's an unclean finish on Cena once or twice and then Cena switches gears to Survivor Series where apparently he's doing a rubbish angle with Dwayne.

eire attitude 91
09-19-2011, 10:00 AM
I really don't wish an injury on him but maybe a 6 month bout with chronic diarrhea or something...he seriously needs a vacation...full of poop

Cena saves his pooping for on top of the rest of the locker room, and in ring perfomances

The_Awesome_One
09-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Aka Punk...and agree on Christian. Is it just me or do we STILL hear SOME cheers when Christian's music hits? They're really burying Christian at the moment. When they took the title off him after a week, they buried him...with this "one more match" thing they've buried him so much that his shoe is probably on Tyler Reks' head.

And with ADR, whether the writers are different on Raw or Smackdown, what they're doing does NOT make sense. Remember when he destroyed Cena the week where Cena beat Punk for no. 1 Contender-ship when Diesel interfered? Even Jerry "I hate Cena's wife" Lawler said ADR is dangerous and competent. So why does he TAP to John Cena. What makes more sense is that they build up ADR's credibility by giving him a longer reign, maybe ADR get's an unclean finish on Cena once or twice and then Cena switches gears to Survivor Series where apparently he's doing a rubbish angle with Dwayne.

The funny thing about Christian last night was when he was getting the crowd to chant with him for 'one more match', they actually did LOL,

IMO they really shoudnt have made Del Rio lose to Cena at NOC especially not by submission, the only problem Del rio had going into the match with cena was that doesnt really have a pinning finisher and there is no way they were going to make Cena tap, I can only hope that he gets a rematch at HIAC and they dont make it such a squash, I'm guessing its going to be a 3 way at HIAC with Punk and del rio.

its this Rock angle thats doing it, they dont want Cena to look weak in the slightest going into Mania, which IMO is silly

charmingone28
09-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Ya know I still dont get why everyone thinks that only women and children love Cena. I DONT!!! I mean sheesh not even my kids like Cena, in fact my 6 year old daughter makes fun of him everytime he comes out

Y2J___Y2J
09-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Cena is guaranteed 13 title reigns.. He'll probably drop it before Mania.. (no point having a title on the line)
And no doubt he'll win it the next PPV after Mania..

Russo swerve
09-19-2011, 02:40 PM
I dont care for cena or adr

maar13
09-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Cena is already 12 time champion and he hasn't even been in the company for full 10 years. Seriously does JOHN CENA really fucking need a 12th reign? At this rate he will beat Ric Flair's record by 2014 which is an insult and NO ONE should beat Ric Flair's records, he is much better than Cena on the mic and in the ring and the greatest wrestler of all time.

Cena DOES NOT deserve 12+ world titles, sure I wouldn't have minded if this was his 5th world title reign but not its just fucking getting old. You turn off your TV in 2006 and Cena was the champion, you flip it back on in 2007/2008/2009/2010/2011 and Cena is still the champion, then you flip it back off.... and they wonder why their ratings and numbers don't get higher

Well it seems to me that they got into Panic Mode because of the ratings and in TNA fashion, got the title back to the biggest draw there. They seem to fail to realize that it was not Del Rio the one who brought the ratings down, although is part of that, but the repetitive pattern they present every time, I mean, it is pretty much always the same with the Money in the bank winner, wins by a fluke and when he has to put up or shut up, he always fail.

And like you said, Cena doesn't need a 12th title reign, I am not going to mess with weather he deserves it or not, but he doesn't need it. The main issue here is that the WWE has backed itself into a corner with him, not because his is bad or good, but because they have build up this aura all over him that they seem to be afraid to walk away of John as the top focal point of the WWE, so much that it is starting to really affect how the rest of the roster is perceived now.

You can even see it with his feud with Punk, Punk was treated like his equal, needed help to beat him and the same the other way around, but none of them were really dominant over one and other. Also while Punk was dropping "Pipe bombs" Cena started to claim that he didn't like Vince either to break that bit of him being Vince's favorite...It didn't quite worked but they tried.

The point is that you can see how they seem to be really scared about Cena not being on a prominent role, specially with his match against the Rock around the corner, it is starting to affect the rest of the roster and now it is really showing.

maar13
09-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Ya know I still dont get why everyone thinks that only women and children love Cena. I DONT!!! I mean sheesh not even my kids like Cena, in fact my 6 year old daughter makes fun of him everytime he comes out

And she is six? would love to hear that!...I mean seriously would love to hear that, it would be something different.

I remember I was in a house show right after Unforgiven 2006, Edge was challenging John and I was cheering for Edge, seriously, I was like"Grab the chair and blast him...poke his eye" and the kid infront of me seemed a little upset.

After John got the pinfall the kid jumped in front of me and told me "In your face!" and he kept dancing and taunting me, that was seriously funny and I told him "You are right kid, he won". While it was funny the kid was really proud of Cena's victory.

Automatic
09-19-2011, 03:53 PM
And she is six? would love to hear that!...I mean seriously would love to hear that, it would be something different.

I remember I was in a house show right after Unforgiven 2006, Edge was challenging John and I was cheering for Edge, seriously, I was like"Grab the chair and blast him...poke his eye" and the kid infront of me seemed a little upset.

After John got the pinfall the kid jumped in front of me and told me "In your face!" and he kept dancing and taunting me, that was seriously funny and I told him "You are right kid, he won". While it was funny the kid was really proud of Cena's victory.

You could've seriously ruined it, but good for you that you didn't:p.

charmingone28
09-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Yeah we have this joke at the beginning of his song where it goes "Vaminos" or whatever and we go "Brrrrr We want a Taco!!"

LuckIsForLosers
09-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Yeah we have this joke at the beginning of his song where it goes "Vaminos" or whatever and we go "Brrrrr We want a Taco!!"

Haha, love the intelligent humor ;D !!!

maar13
09-19-2011, 04:55 PM

LOL....That was great! :D

You could've seriously ruined it, but good for you that you didn't:p.

The kid was so happy that who was I to ruin his moment?

bcfccalum
09-20-2011, 06:04 AM
Putting the title on Cena again is a joke. that is all

BlazersDozen
09-20-2011, 06:20 AM
ADR is boring & a repeated gimmic while John Cena is stale. Neither should have the belt. The belt should be on the guy who is drawing the most, working best inring & on the mic which is CM Punk or R-Truth.

Offtopic: my house is messed up with John Cena

Mom & cousin love Cena & Rey Rey
I like Punk, Rhodes, Henry, Ziggler,Orton, DiBiase, Miz, Truth, Sheamus & Christian
My brother likes Orton & Cena & hates everyone else
My other brother like Punk & Edge & wants to kill Cena.

So its basically me & my little brother against the house when it comes to Cena.

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-20-2011, 06:58 AM
I have a feeling that ADR will sink in to the upper-midcard tier by the end of the year. I think they only slapped the belt on him in the first place, so they wouldn't have another Wade Barret or Drew McIntyre incident. They allowed ADR to fulfill his destiny. He's only grasping at straws for now unless the Raw Creative finally decide that he is worth another Championship run or winning streak. I'm not even sure if he got any time on the microphone last-night either.

Juvenile Junkie
09-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Ever considered the fact that Alberto Del Rio is Mexican,in America,he is a minority citizen.

jethro
09-20-2011, 01:01 PM
I love the vignette WWE did before WWE title match,Alberto still have alot of years in him and I'm sure he can win the championship belt in the future

As for WWE keep switching titles at ppv I don't care anymore,I think WWE didn't want long title reign and want to keep things fresh while Cena rack up that multiple championship title win,possibly surpass Ric Flair title reign before he retire.

maar13
09-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Ever considered the fact that Alberto Del Rio is Mexican,in America,he is a minority citizen.

Well in that it would make him more of a perfect heel don't you think? and I mean not only in the US but around the world, It is always the foreigner who tries to take over the easier to gather heat.

Like in Mexico it is "La Legion Extrangera" which has mostly foreigners as members and in the Past team Canada in WWE, foreigners make very hated heels most of the time.

maar13
09-20-2011, 01:19 PM
I have a feeling that ADR will sink in to the upper-midcard tier by the end of the year. I think they only slapped the belt on him in the first place, so they wouldn't have another Wade Barret or Drew McIntyre incident. They allowed ADR to fulfill his destiny. He's only grasping at straws for now unless the Raw Creative finally decide that he is worth another Championship run or winning streak. I'm not even sure if he got any time on the microphone last-night either.

Well if anything goes like in the past, he might not be Barret or Drew but being a Swagger is not that good either.

And last night he just made a statement by beating the living crap out of Morrison, now tha tis how yuo bury someone...Morrison, that poor bastard, he indeed is at the bottom of the pit now.

charmingone28
09-20-2011, 02:15 PM
ADR is boring & a repeated gimmic while John Cena is stale. Neither should have the belt. The belt should be on the guy who is drawing the most, working best inring & on the mic which is CM Punk or R-Truth.

Offtopic: my house is messed up with John Cena

Mom & cousin love Cena & Rey Rey
I like Punk, Rhodes, Henry, Ziggler,Orton, DiBiase, Miz, Truth, Sheamus & Christian
My brother likes Orton & Cena & hates everyone else
My other brother like Punk & Edge & wants to kill Cena.

So its basically me & my little brother against the house when it comes to Cena.

I hate Cena like Orton Miz Punk Rhodes Dibiase and Truth
Husband likes Cena hates Orton
Daughter likes Undertaker. Dont know why, maybe its cause she likes calling him the Underwaretaker lol
Sons are too young to like anyone but for some reason I do see him dance around to Cena's music once in a while

LuckIsForLosers
09-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Well if anything goes like in the past, he might not be Barret or Drew but being a Swagger is not that good either.

And last night he just made a statement by beating the living crap out of Morrison, now tha tis how yuo bury someone...Morrison, that poor bastard, he indeed is at the bottom of the pit now.

The bid I have bolded is so true it is actually something I laugh at now...I thought the jobbing could not be beaten, but when ADR came out and obliterated JoMo on Raw I actually laughed (nothing against the 'Prince of Parkour'). It seems the WWE are punishing Morrison horribly - jobbing, ADR annihilation, nothing close to championship Gold and a horrible nickname.

He must feel like the naughty kid at school - every time he comes into "school", he must be wondering "How will Principal Vince, Vice-Principal Laurinaitis and the Teachers **cough Creative cough** punish me today? Make me get squashed by Yoshi Tatsu? Make me lose to Michael Cole? Make me put over the Raw GM laptop?".

At least people like Lawler, Ryder and Barretta get to get squashed by a BEAST like Mark Henry. JoMo got annihilated by a guy that got made to submit by John Cena 24 hours before! JoMo has been buried so far that his ass is probably level with Drew Macintyre's face!