PDA

View Full Version : Orton: Now What?

Rich Cranium
09-18-2011, 11:19 PM
Now that Orton lost the title to Henry, what is next for Randy? Did this happen so he can take time off since it's been reported that he is a workaholic? Is he going to Raw? Is he going to feud with Christian perhaps for a number 1 contenders spot? I think Henry is just there to 'hand' the belt over to Sheamus and then for Sheamus to feud with Orton or Christian (probably the latter) but that's another chapter. Thoughts?

VanHooliganX
09-18-2011, 11:23 PM
Now that Orton lost the title to Henry, what is next for Randy? Did this happen so he can take time off since it's been reported that he is a workaholic? Is he going to Raw? Is he going to feud with Christian perhaps for a no 1 contenders spot? I think Henry is just there to 'hand' the belt over to Sheamus and then feud with Orton or Christian (probably the latter) but that's another chapter. Thoughts?

I don't see why he can't easily take the title back and become a 900th time champion. Leaving Henry with a few week reign :)

But in all seriousness I think the same with Sheamus vs. Christian eventually happening for the title but for now i'm enjoying this reign :)

Rich Cranium
09-18-2011, 11:27 PM
I don't see why he can't easily take the title back and become a 900th time champion. Leaving Henry with a few week reign :)

But in all seriousness I think the same with Sheamus vs. Christian eventually happening for the title but for now i'm enjoying this reign :)

Oh, no doubt. Henry has been paying his dues for a long time so this is great!

IrkenInvader
09-18-2011, 11:32 PM
Stop quoting each other damnit.

Smark Henry
09-18-2011, 11:33 PM
Infinite rematch clause until he wins it back, no doubt.

Rich Cranium
09-18-2011, 11:36 PM
Infinite rematch clause until he wins it back, no doubt.

No doubt he will use his rematch clause but something tells me he isn't going to get it back thus opening the door for the sterotypical Irish Sheamus.

IrkenInvader
09-18-2011, 11:41 PM
No doubt he will use his rematch clause but something tells me he isn't going to get it back thus opening the door for the sterotypical Irish Sheamus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T17Ny6OGS-Q&feature=related

M_Truth16
09-18-2011, 11:46 PM
Orton will get his rematch at the HITC PPV where he will win it back. I really don't want this to happen because Orton doesn't need the WHC and I think Mark Henry deserves to have it and him defending it against Sheamus or Christian could make some good matches. But either way I sadly think Orton would win back the title soon

IrkenInvader
09-18-2011, 11:48 PM
Totally rocking out to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyIl4X1tUeY&feature=related

IrkenInvader
09-18-2011, 11:53 PM
Headbangin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK35KUDrjyU&feature=related

maar13
09-18-2011, 11:57 PM
I think he will had his rematch at HIAC and he then probably will take a time of after a big beat down fro Henry, that would establish Henry even more as a dominant champion, and when Henry finally loses, it will give more credit to who ever beats him, hopefully until next year.

Necroyeti
09-19-2011, 12:04 AM
- Fails in his rematch against Henry at HIAC after a world's strongest slam through the cell wall
- Goes off and does some other feud for a while... y'know, bury some up and coming talent
- Henry holds WHC until Wrestlemania, where he will take on........

..... RANDY ORTON, who squashed Daniel Bryan for his MITB briefcase in under five minutes on the last smackdown before WM.

BlazersDozen
09-19-2011, 12:45 AM
Def will lose his rematch at HITC then probably take time off. I think they'll end up pushing Barrett while he's gone to have a new heel to fued with.

Wedge_00
09-19-2011, 01:23 AM
Sheamus will get a run as WHC- He's getting over as a face at the moment.. ( I actually think he is better as a face..)

Orton will lose the rematch against Henry, Sheamus vs Christian will be the program until Orton is eliminated from the WHC picture for a while.. After Sheamus vs Christian, Christian we become face and move into a program with someone like Wade Barrett or even into the fatal3 with henry and sheamus for the next WHC (only if he turns face- not whiny heel)..

Smart thing would be to get Orton in a program with either Cody Rhodes (prefered- it was a good match against Orton.) or Wade Barrett..

Cody Rhodes should interfer with the re-match for Orton against Henry- turn the feud into a grudge match kinda thing.. Cost Orton the WHC (as Rhodes think's he's outgrown and become better then Orton..) Orton returns the favour by costing the Intercontinental Championship from Rhodes against someone like Di-Biase (This gives a brush off push for DiBiase as well who is underrated on the roster)

Orton should probably take a break though, and let something new happen, he also seems to be getting a lot of work at the moment..

Tyler Durden
09-19-2011, 02:21 AM
Orton uses the rematch clause at HIAC. Kane interferes costing Orton the win.

Marx
09-19-2011, 02:53 AM
I'm glad Mark Henry got his title win but I hope he drops it after a few weeks. I don't care who picks it up, be it Sheamus, Christian or Orton.

Orton doesn't need the title, but there's not much else for him to do, so I think he'll be back in the picture, unless they pair him with Undertaker (the only guy on Smackdown who also is 'above' the title picture). Personally I would see no sense in that.

Russo swerve
09-19-2011, 07:12 AM
Mark henry destroys orton.then drops the belt to sheamus after kane interferes

charmingone28
09-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Funny I see Good ol Teddy Long pulling the same crap he did with Christian and giving Orton the title back on Tuesday...

Or is it just me?

johnnydropkicks
09-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Now that Orton lost the title to Henry, what is next for Randy? Did this happen so he can take time off since it's been reported that he is a workaholic? Is he going to Raw? Is he going to feud with Christian perhaps for a number 1 contenders spot? I think Henry is just there to 'hand' the belt over to Sheamus and then for Sheamus to feud with Orton or Christian (probably the latter) but that's another chapter. Thoughts?

quoting this just to piss irken off

so yeah I don't think Orton is going back to Henry especially after the way Henry dominated him. certainly not right away at least. I think maybe this will be used to add another facet to Orton or something. I don't think Orton needs to go back to Christian right now. but then there aren't many people for Christian. I think they might pull it off if they have Orton beat Christian again because Christian was making fun of him for losing to henry. Or maybe Christian can beat Orton that'd be cool. Probably they'll have Orton reemerge then. but yeah not too big on Orton vs. Christian without something fresh breathed into and I don't think Orton is gonna dethrone Henry considering how he lost.